Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dark Schneider is the most powerful magician in his universe. He knows various magical spells. These include throwing every element at once, creating absolute zero, creating 20,000 degree flames, creating angels, countless force fields that ban enemy attacks, reflecting all damage done to him back to the opponent at the same intensity, regeneration on the physical, spiritual, and astral levels thanks to eternal atoms, creating a 100,000 ton golem, attacking the enemy's eternal atoms, and a ton of other stuff that I'd rather not list cause it'd be very, very long.

Physically, he is quite powerful as well. He can exchange millions of attacks per second, travel at speeds exceeding light, survived the collapse of the Black Abyss easily, and has punches that carry enough energy to easily destroy solar systems."

If this character gets accepted then Hecate is gaining the ability to summon the God of Creation and change the absolute laws of the universe so that it is physically impossible for her to take damage and she kills everything in one hit, shattering barriers and reflections.

Dispel Bound bans summons as well. RIP.

I'm sure the GM will keep balance, relatively speaking, in the game.

I say relatively because I would not expect someone like Duo to survive without Deathscythe Hell. And even then, I know I'm throwing him into a tough situation. XD It's not like Deathscythe Hell has Arbalast abilities.

God of Creation isn't classed as a summon though. The God of Creation already exists as it's own entity, Hecate simply asks him to do her bidding. RIP.

But in all seriousness it's easy enough to balance things out, regardless of canon abilities.

Dispel Bound bans reality warping as well. And well if she has to ask and he's MFTL, well...

Also forgive me if the wiki is incomplete, but according to said wiki, he is simply a fire mage with a certain ability to branch out into lightning. He can't use ice at all so how is he making absolute zero temperatures?

Oh, yeah, the wiki covers like 2 or 3 out of 27 volumes of the manga lol. Originally he had no ice spells.

... Magic is warping reality. So he has a spell that instantly negates all magic. K so I'm making a third character

Name: Absolute Law
Ability:
Absolute Law is part of reality - his existence is in no way a warping of it. Absolute law existed since the beginning of the universe, long before the potential Dark Schneider. Absolute Law's ability is as follows: As long as the universe exists, Dark Schneider and those with similar gamebreaking powers cannot and will not exist. Absolute Law is a constant between universes, so even if this universe collapses and is reborn, Absolute Law will still exist.

Oh, yeah, he has a spell that negates magic, but everyone he fights also has it. And he only has that spell in Majin form and above. For the sake of actually allowing a fight Dispel Bound would either be limited or completely removed, as would his ridiculous physicals and spells. Dispel Bound even bans punching and stuff after all.

Though if you just want to play bullshit characters...

Then I will play the Joker. He does not exist within the concepts of reality, and exist within his own personal, impersonal, and transpersonal hierarchical dimension. In other words, any category / boundary / essence / mode linked in any way to the unity and/or totality of life, death, reality, numbers, subjectivity, wave functions, wave existences, phenomena, abstract mathematics, all disciplines of physics, metaphysics, existence, conception, causality, imagination, nonexistence, possibility, nothingness, potentiality, actuality, uncertainty, truth, the unknown, the Last Principle, the First Principle, and the Grand Principle of Creation beyond absolutely cannot affect Joker. Names, Terms, and Essence cannot affect him under any possibility, totality, or nothingness; but he can fully affect all of the former.

But in seriousness I just think Darsh is a weird, but interesting character. Leading off with "Dispel Bound, Judas Priest" and ending every fight right there wouldn't be fun for anyone, would it?

I really do wish we could app a third character...

A lot of classic characters have insane abilities with little to zero limits. Iczer is one. She can make the universe do as she pleases, including bringing a destroyed back into being. Of course, she obtained that skill after defeating Big Gold, but she would still be playable in a balanced system. A lot of these characters could probably fight for days straight. XD

If Dark Scheidher is accepted then I'll use Wizard to his fullest potential. Heck, I'll even throw in his All-Rider Ring.

All my characters at maxed at their strongest capabilities. XD And I still feel sorry for them. Well, Envy not really, but Duo...

Dark Schneider is the most powerful magician in his universe. He knows various magical spells. These include throwing every element at once, creating absolute zero, creating 20,000 degree flames, creating angels, countless force fields that ban enemy attacks, reflecting all damage done to him back to the opponent at the same intensity, regeneration on the physical, spiritual, and astral levels thanks to eternal atoms, creating a 100,000 ton golem, attacking the enemy's eternal atoms, and a ton of other stuff that I'd rather not list cause it'd be very, very long.

Physically, he is quite powerful as well. He can exchange millions of attacks per second, travel at speeds exceeding light, survived the collapse of the Black Abyss easily, and has punches that carry enough energy to easily destroy solar systems.
What even? XDDD

Banned:
Creating Angels (Do i really have to say..?)
Countless/Endless Force fields that also reflects damage (Not even my Main character can do that)
Regeneration (completely unfair)
Creating Golems (Allies/Support is not allowed)
Atom Control (For Real? No god-modding)
Punches solar systems once and destroying them (..... no comment)

Weakened:
Throwing every element at once (Pick one and stick with it)
Creating absolute zero (I have no clue what this is but i'm sure its OP just like every single move you listed)
Exchanging millions of attacks per second (Stop with this mess for realz, Not even goku can do this shit.)
Travel at the speeds beyond light itself (Not gonna say it again, YOU ARE NOT GOD i don't allow this)

This character seems like a troll but for real, weaken this god accordingly or delete him.

Absolute Zero is a state where there is absolutely no energy; a state where it is impossible for the temperature to physically go any lower, even with the aid of magic. If you are reduced to absolute zero temperatures, you will die instantly.

Yeah I planned to weaken him anyway. Those are just his canon abilities at his present state. I can just not use Majin or DKL forms or use the fairly weak beginning of series version. Oh, and it's not atom control, he just attacks on the atomic level on the physical, spiritual, and astral levels to delete the opponent from existence.

Travel at the speeds beyond light itself
Crow's main character can surpass light speed apparently so I'm not sure why this is being pointed out specifically for Darsh. Also, Kizaru is literally light and moves at light speed.

And it's no troll, that's actually how the character works lol. At least I didn't pick Pegasus Seiya. But if it's such a big deal I can just switch to like, idk, something.

Crow's character isnt combining light speed with countless other ridiculous abilities though. Destruction on an atomic level is essentially atomic manipulation anyway though. Call a cat Dog if you like but it's still a cat.

Yeah I planned to weaken him anyway. Those are just his canon abilities at his present state. I can just not use Majin or DKL forms or use the fairly weak beginning of series version. Oh, and it's not atom control, he just attacks on the atomic level on the physical, spiritual, and astral levels to delete the opponent from existence.

Crow's main character can surpass light speed apparently so I'm not sure why this is being pointed out specifically for Darsh. Also, Kizaru is literally light and moves at light speed.

And it's no troll, that's actually how the character works lol. At least I didn't pick Pegasus Seiya. But if it's such a big deal I can just switch to like, idk, something.
Well, i think it would be best to switch that character out for someone else. Its obviously causing too much problems and getting everyone else nerves, especially Kara XDDD

I probably wouldn't mind as much if I hadn't seen countless crossover anime RP destroyed because of such characters with apparent absolute power.

Crow's character isnt combining light speed with countless other ridiculous abilities though. Destruction on an atomic level is essentially atomic manipulation anyway though. Call a cat Dog if you like but it's still a cat.
Erm, that's not manipulation at all. If I can destroy fire, that doesn't mean I can control it, and they're not even remotely the same.

But since people seem to have concerns (Really, Dispel Bound -> Judas Priest would win every round and I wasn't planning to do it. If I just wanted to go OP mode there's Kami Tenchi and Elder God Demonbane.) I'll switch it. To something.

Status
Not open for further replies.