Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Character name: Kenpachi Zaraki
Appearance:
Accessories:
Clan/Group (Does your Character belong to a clan and or group, if so what?): gotai 13
Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?): just to find a worthy opponent and enjoy the thrills of battle.
Personality: see the wiki.
Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):
Main Weapon(s): his Zanpakutō.
Skills/Powers: see the wiki.
Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?): spirit
History: see the wiki
Wiki Link: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi_Zaraki

Secondary Character name: Alucard
Appearance:
Accessories: n/a
Clan/Group (Does your Character belong to a clan and or group, if so what?): the Hellsing organization
Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?): to find a worthy opponent
Personality: see the wiki.
Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):n/a
Main Weapon(s): the Hellsing ARMS .454 Casull Auto long slide And the Hellsing ARMS 13mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol: Jackal
Skills/Powers:Immortality
Invulnerability
Ultimate Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
illusions (with shadows)
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Defiance/Manipulation of Gravity
Shapeshifting
Invisibility
Occult Knowledge
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summoning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat
Memory Absorption (Through Victims' Blood)
High Resistance to Most Vampire Weaknesses
Omnipresence (with Schrödinger's Powers) Spontaneously Appear and Disappear at Will
Unable to be Killed as Long as He Wills It
Expert marksman.
Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?): shadow
History:
Wiki Link: http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard
(W.I.P.)

Last edited:
Secondary Character name:
Misaka Mikoto - Railgun

Appearance:
4438416-7808157064-latest

Accessories:
None

Clan/Group: N/A
Goals: To screw up the plans of all the people she feels like screwing up the plans of. Also, to save the world. Typical protagonist stuff.

Dislikes:
people she views as having twisted morals

Personality:
Misaka is the pride of her school, and as such, feels she has a certain reputation to uphold. She is what you would call a 'tsundere' except unlike most tsundere, she's actually interesting and not one-dimensional. She has a tendency of ignoring regulations and getting herself involved in whatever she feels like getting involved in. Though she possesses insane power as the 3rd strongest member of the city, she is still down to earth and not arrogant about it. Because she's a Main Character, she's rather immune to the distorted personality that usually comes with the territory of being Level 5.

Items: Always carries a selection of metal arcade tokens.
Main Weapon(s): her ability.

Skills/Powers: Electromaster
While not a particularly rare ability, Misaka is by far the most powerful electromaster, and the only one capable of using the Railgun technique. Her maximum output is upwards of 1 billion volts.

Railgun (Misaka can fire metallic projectiles at 1030 meters per second - 3 times the speed of sound (2300 miles per hour). Her maximum range is determined by the size of the projectile. She can fire an arcade token up to 50 meters, while she can fire a 40kg iron mass up to 500 meters.)

Lightning Spear (Misaka can generate and fire a bolt of electricity in a needlessly dramatic fashion.)

Electromagnetic Pulse (Misaka can generate powerful EM pulses. If she targets an organ, she can disable it, potentially causing heart failure.
Requires physical contact.)

Lightning Strike (Misaka can call down a bolt of genuine lightning from the heavens regardless of weather conditions. This is powerful enough to cause a power outage the size of a city.)

Electromagnetism (As an extension of electricity control, Misaka can control magnetism. She can use this to walk on walls and ceilings and to move magnetic metals at will, including creating bladed weapons out of iron sand with an edge fine enough to slice a leaf that falls on it without even moving. She can vibrate the particles to make it act like a chainsaw)

Radar sense (Misaka can visualise the 3D structure of a room, even with her eyes closed. Additionally, she can, if she chooses to, physically see electromagnetic waves, and uses them to see 360 degrees around herself.)

Psychic barrier (Misaka is immune to the effects of mind reading and manipulation, even those of magical nature such as Hecate's synchronisation)

Element: Electricity
History:
I don't know. I'm still reading the Light Novel, and I've got 1600-ish pages of that left to go. That's twice what I read in a typical year. Wish me luck!
Wiki Link:
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Misaka_Mikoto

Reactions: Kame
Perhaps this isn't the best place to ask but would anyone be cool with a 1x1 with Broly/Cooler?

Figured I'd ask as a sort of warm-up before the actual RP started. But I'll just be taking my leave of this RP. Hope all goes well. ^^

Yes, please stop bullying this Edward lad. I realize it's easy to be a prat with access to the internet but let's simmer down.

Envy01.png

Main Character Name: Envy
Appearance: Envy uses a slender, teenager like form, and spiky green hair.
Accessories: N/A
Clan/Group: Homunculi
Goals: Dominate humankind.
Dislikes: Defeat,
Personality:
Envy is one of the cruelest Homunculi, joking around and delighting in human misery. Envy would kill without hesitation, usually playing on his target's emotions to have a psychological advantage, with no remorse for what he has done.

Beneath this cruel exterior, however, Envy is secretly jealous of humans' inner strength and the mutually beneficial friendships that they share, as most of Envy's kind show little real concern or emotional support for one another. He may even be considered to have the deepest personality of all the Homunculi, as it is shown that Envy is very emotionally conflicted about Edward being able to see his jealously so easily.
Envy's relation to Edward is due to having spitefully insulted the alchemist's size, by calling him "Pipsqueak". In the 2003 series, this relationship is augmented with Envy having a bitter loathing towards Edward due to their relation with Hoenheim.

Items: None
Main Weapon(s): His own body.
Skills/Powers:
Envy has the ability to shape-shift into anything or anyone, should it be real people or human aspects that he made up. He can transform to anything that doesn't exceed the size and weight of his true form, which, seeing how massively large it is, does not create much of an issue. This power comes in handy to go anywhere unnoticed or to travel fast, allowing Envy to shape-shift into an average citizen to blend into a crowd for stealth, or a fast moving animal, such as a horse or dog. Additionally, Envy can transform parts of his body, often using this ability in battle to transform his limbs into weapons.
Even in his preferred human form, Envy's appearance belies his actual weight, something Ling Yao realized as he fought him, granting him enormous strength and durability. In spite of his immense weight, Envy is very fast in all forms he assumes. It is also noted that even in his human form he can turn his arms into extendable (to an unknown length, however), apparently sharp, as proved by the injuries they inflicted upon Riza Hawkeye, tentacle like appendages.
Under his monstrous form, Envy can use his strength to its maximum and becomes all the more dangerous; such as being easily able to crush rock under his limbs or jaws. Envy is also able to manipulate the human remains that cover their body and make them appear and disappear, and to elongate his tongue to use it like a harpoon or a binding rope, a continuation of his transformation ability.
Under his true parasitic original form, Envy's only remaining ability is to take control of the body of a human or Homunculus host. The host then becomes an extension of Envy's parasitic body, being able to take control of additional host bodies, using the host's soul or Philosopher's Stone to increase his strength, up to a point where he can regain his preferred form and array of powers, which is similar to Pride; although it's unknown whether or not Envy can do this to his Homunculi siblings. This power, in a way, is somewhat similar to Pride being able to devour humans.

History: Envy was the fourth Homunculus created by Father, used for the purpose of causing mass slaughter with heir shape-shifting powers inducing distrust and bloodshed. One such event was in Ishval, posing as an Amestris militant to kill an Ishvalan child in the open to cause a massive revolt that led to the Ishval Civil War while the soldier he impersonated was the fall man.

Wiki Link: http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Envy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duo01.gif

Secondary Character name: Duo Maxwell
Appearance: Duo is built fairly slender, has a long chestnut braid and violet eyes.
Accessories: Deathscythe Hell, Guns
Clan/Group: Preventers
Goals: To protect innocents and keep the battle from destroying the world.
Dislikes: Warmongers, OZ,
Personality: Duo comes off as an out-going, slightly bone-headed teenager, but is deep down disturbed and suicidal.
Items: Explosives, magazines, laptop, smart phone, stealth kit
Main Weapon(s): Deathscythe Hell, guns
Skills/Powers: Stealth, endurance
History:

Duo grew up as an orphan in the colony V-08744 of the L2 colony cluster, knowing nothing about his family or real name. In the year After Colony 187, he was a part of a street gang of orphans, which had to steal to survive. Duo adopted his name after the gang leader, Solo, died of a fever. ("If Solo's with me, we'll be Duo.")
Later on, he and the rest of the gang were taken in by the Maxwell Church. The other children were eventually adopted, but Duo's foster parents sent him back and he was adopted by Father Maxwell and Sister Helen, the priest and head nun of the Maxwell Church. During his time at the church, Duo's hair was placed in its recognizable braid by Sister Helen, and he and Father Maxwell exchanged banter about the existence of God with Duo asserting that he didn't believe in God, but in the God of Death, as he'd seen many people die.
The next year, a group of rebels revolted against the occupying the United earth's Sphere Alliance and used the church for shelter. Duo promised to steal a mobile for them so that they would leave the church alone
and succeeded in securing one but returned to find the church destroyed, Father Maxwell dead, and Sister Helen alive long enough for her to die in Duo's arms. Following the "Maxwell Church Massacre" (which claimed 245 lives) Duo took on the surname Maxwell.
In After Colony 192, Duo stowed away on a spaceship owned by Professor G and the Sweeper Group. He was caught but decided to join the Sweeper Group and became a Gundam pilot. Three years later, before Operation Meteor began, Duo refused to go along with Operation Meteor's original plan and attempted to destroy his Gundam but stole it under Professor G's prompting and went to Earth to wage war on OZ.
Wiki Link: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Duo_Maxwell

Last edited:
Character Sheet:
Main Character Name: Admiral "Kizaru" Borsalino
Appearance:
th

Accessories: None
Clan/Group: The Marines
Goals: Winning without putting in too much effort.
Dislikes: Expending a lot of energy.
Personality: Laid back and aloof.
Items : None of note.
Main Weapon: Pika Pika no Mi
Skills/Powers: His extraordinary speed and precision along with his fighting prowess makes him one of the most dangerous fighters within the World Government and Marines, fitting his title of admiral. s a Marine admiral, Kizaru holds the title of the strongest fighter within the World Government and Marines.
He possesses great physical strength, capable of holding down Whitebeard's bisento with just one foot, and is capable of fighting Rayleigh and Whitebeard equally despite their Haki abilities.
He also has extremely acute hearing, being able to hear activity underwater before the Whitebeard War began. He possesses great physical durability, as shown when he was kicked to the ground by Marco without even receiving a scratch.
He also has great accuracy and precision, as shown when he shot and destroyed the key to Ace's shackles whilst it was still in Luffy's hands at a fair distance.
Kizaru possesses the power of the Pika Pika no Mi, meaning 'glimmer' or 'light', a Logia-type Devil Fruit. As a Logia-user, he is able to let objects pass through him and reconstruct his body from energy particles. He is capable of moving and attacking at the speed of light, and all of his attacks are based on the element of light; such as firing energy blasts from his fingertips or feet with extreme accuracy and precision. His power is very destructive, causing huge explosions and easily destroying buildings. He also has the ability to reflect himself, essentially moving from one location to the next at the speed of light. Due to this fruit's power, Kizaru is possibly the fastest man in the world (as nothing is faster than the speed of light).
It was stated that all vice admirals possess Haki, so with a rank above vice admiral, Kizaru can use that ability.
He was seen using his Busoshoku Haki to negate Whitebeard's attempt to destroy the execution platform, by creating, with his fellow admirals, a shield combination of their three Haki
Element: Light.
History:
Wiki Link: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Borsalino

Secondary Character Name: Dio Brando
Appearance:
Diotvtr_4891.jpg

Accessories:None
Clan/Group: None
Goals: World Domination
Dislikes: Humanity, the Joestar bloodline, sunlight, and Hamon.
Personality: Smooth, calm and sporting an aura of confidence and beauty so overwhelming that most men go cold with fear and feel compelled to serve him. Can become cocky and boisterous int he heat of combat.
Items: None
Main Weapon(s): #1: His Stand, "The World" #2: Knives #3 Road Rollers
Skills/Powers: #1: Vamprism #2: Stand Powers: #3: Jonathan Joestar's ultra jacked body
Element: None
History:
Wiki Link: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Dio_Brando

Last edited:
Oh Oh Oh! Oh my gosh I choose Vegeta and Goku from Dragon Ball Z!!! XD

Dibs! Ok, now to work on some quick quick profiles XD

Um... I'm pretty sure Saiyans are essentially invincible. Also, isn't having 2 of them kinda boring? You can't vary your battle style at all.

Well, actually, they're still flesh and blood, so really cut off one's head and that's about it (unless they have all seven dragonballs handy to resurrect one but I don't think this would happen in the RP lol XD) where as a vamp like alucard would be pretty hard to fry :P

And you know what you're totally right about playing type, but there's just something about having Goku and Vegeta interracting with each other that sounds supper fun! >XD Like I thought that too, and had a few chars in mind to bring in to tag team with, but honestly the idea of having them shouting at each other is just too good to pass up!! >XD

Well, actually, they're still flesh and blood, so really cut off one's head and that's about it (unless they have all seven dragonballs handy to resurrect one but I don't think this would happen in the RP lol XD) where as a vamp like alucard would be pretty hard to fry :P

And you know what you're totally right about playing type, but there's just something about having Goku and Vegeta interracting with each other that sounds supper fun! >XD Like I thought that too, and had a few chars in mind to bring in to tag team with, but honestly the idea of having them shouting at each other is just too good to pass up!! >XD
At least your characters i know, pretty much everyone else's characters are from 1988 anime. >_<

Mine are from at least 2005...

Duo's only from 1995... XD A part of me wanted Iczer or A-ko.

Thats still waaaaaaaay too far back for me. matter of facts, that shit is before i was even born.

Hehe, I've been an anime addict for over 20 years. 80's anime are primarily my faves. >w<

Mine is from the 2010s.

Lol! XD Some of the 80's were bad and some were amazing! *w* I'm very picky about my art and animation, lol.

The recent anime series have been very impressive!

Saiyans being pretty much indestructable isn't exactly true, but it does bring a good point.

How would someone with just a katana or a realistic martial art deal with Guts, an average Jojo, Goku, a giant mech and such? Do we balance them out like in a fighting game?

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Status
Not open for further replies.