Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah Edward I am the opposite of you! I only know the old characters! XD

"Saiyans being pretty much indestructable isn't exactly true, but it does bring a good point.

How would someone with just a katana or a realistic martial art deal with Guts, an average Jojo, Goku, a giant mech and such? Do we balance them out like in a fighting game?" (<- Flare does not know how to put messages in a quote)

Crow that is a good question! Because I actually considered Rouroni Kenshin (Who is literally just a human wandering samuri), and then was like "But wait, against someone like Alucard or Dio or something he'd just die, so then I went to more fantsy based fighters.

Ed, thoughts?

(Edit: Look at that you beat me to it) XD
Flare i've been doing Arena based RPs for about 7 years now and i can say with absolute certainty that anyone can defeat goku, alucard, and dio. If you use kenshin and defeat goku then that obviously shows a lot of skill, however someone needs to know how to defeat goku in such a way that before goku even powers up or begins to fight serious he is defeated. For example: There has been several times within dragon ball z that goku has instantly been powered down to a instant black out or nearly grasping to life with a single hit. in the new movie ''Resurrection of F'' goku was downed with a single shot of a lazer ring which is the equivalent to a pistol. The lazer hit near his heart so it instantly powered him down from his super sayian god form and immediately disabled his limbs, it would have been the end of goku if vegeta wasn't there.

The laser hit an area that was previously hit with pressure by Whis, making said area weaker. So yeah, you need to break the tough outer layer to get the soft insides.

The laser hit an area that was previously hit with pressure by Whis, making said area weaker. So yeah, you need to break the tough outer layer to get the soft insides.
no because he was all ready to go when/before they even got back to earth. So that shouldn't have effected them at all. sure the can deflect bullets but that's if they hit it back with there hand hard enough. Or there were multiple times where he lost in the same segment remember how many times he lost in gt a fuck ton which was disappointing to say the least or go to dragon ball heros which is like a version of gt

Reactions: Kame
AH AH AH ED! Oh my gosh spoilers! You totally almost ruined that movie for me but I just stopped reading your reply, absolute shame on you! *weeps*

AH AH AH ED! Oh my gosh spoilers! You totally almost ruined that movie for me but I just stopped reading your reply, absolute shame on you! *weeps*
well i mean its not that big of a spoiler lol.

I wouldn't know, because I refused to read it. I would prefer if none of the movies were spoiled for me thank you! *Weeps continuously" XD

You're all screwed. Dio entered the brawl.

Dio's a vampire tho, and he's way weaker than Alucard. There's Silver who's immune to vampires full stop, and no vampire's getting past Hecate, who is completely fire-based.

No. Just saw dio bruh. Might join with Chung and.... I dunno.

Reactions: Kame
*Super Smash Bros Voice*

Sebastain Michaelis gets ordered into battle,

Gray Fullbuster Takes his clothes off

Im still here.

Dio's primary hope is ZAAAA WARUDO. Gives him a potential advantage against Flandre Scarlet, who could easily wreck him otherwise.

Main Character name: Raven
Appearance:
Master2HQ.png

Accessories: ^
Clan/Group: Velder Knights
Goals: To become the strongest in hopes of reaching a more enlightened state.
Dislikes: ???
Personality: Often a childish, but intellectual person. Chung can get flustered over trivial matters such as females, but can keep an iron mind and body in the battle. This is shown time and time again when he risks his life to save his friends, but the robotic eve neglects to see the human emotions he possesses.

Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra): None

Main Weapon(s): His cannon arm, Short sword, and the four daggers on his belt(not used in game, but seen in use in other forms of media.)

Skills/Powers: Raven > Sword Taker > Blade Master

Element: None

History:

Raven is a fellow commoner from the Kingdom of Velder who rejected the idea of nobles and aristocrats. However, he was still proud of his kingdom, and thus worked hard to become the Captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. Being a commoner in such a high-ranking position, he caused jealousy among the nobles. It was just a matter of time before he was framed and sentenced to prison. His friends, comrades, and fiancée rescued him and hid within the forest in the outskirts of Velder.
It did not take long before they were all surrounded by Velder soldiers and slaughtered one by one. Everything that Raven cared for and loved was stripped away from him, right before his very eyes. He stared at all the dead bodies around him as he slowly took what would have been his last few breaths. Just then, a Nasod figure appeared before him offered Raven a contract, for rebirth and power, he would conquer Velder and have revenge on the ones who caused his suffering, Raven agreed, then blacked out.
Raven awoke in a Nasod capsule, with devices attached to various parts of his body. Reborn with a prototype Nasod claw, he becomes the leader of the Velder Rebellion and blindly fights to destroy the kingdom he once protected. That is until he met a crew of young, ambitious heroes who reminded him of his duty to protect the people he once loved. In atonement for his sins, he decides to join Elsword and his friends on a new life adventure of finding the missing El.

Wiki Link: Raven > Sword Taker > Blade Master/ Make sure to view each section or you won't know all of what he can do and has gone through.

Secondary Character name: Kirigaya "Kirito" Kazuto
Appearance:
sao__kirito___render_2_by_takashi14-d78oj0c.png

Accessories: ^
Clan/Group: None
Goals: To become stronger so that he can better protect those close to him/For the thrill.
Dislikes: ???
Personality:
Kirito is someone who is not good with words, as said by Klein, and can be quite direct. This is due to him not having many friends and closing others off because of his love for computers. As such, he can come off as a rude person to others, such as Lisbeth and Sinon. Sometimes, he actually seems to enjoy angering and teasing people as well. Also, from time to time, Kirito can be quite overconfident thinking he can do things others can not.
He is almost always a calm and collected character, rarely showing any signs of distress. When Kayaba Akihiko appeared in SAO and announced that it had become a Death Game, Kirito showed only a slight reaction and was able to quickly accept the new conditions of the game, while many others panicked. He has shown different moods throughout the series; at times being rather cheerful, while being gloomy at others. When in a battle, he becomes incredibly fierce and aggressive. Sometimes, his fierceness is up to the point where he loses control of himself and is even unable to recall what he had done.
However, Kirito is actually a kind person who is just misunderstood. Despite the general population opinion towards beta testers in SAO, he refused to abandon another player in trouble. This is only strengthened after the demise of the Moonlit Black Cats. He also comforts others who are scared or down such as Silica after she lost Pina. He claims to help some female players in SAO because they remind him of his sister, whom he feels to have forced into kendo and feels guilty for that. These kind of acts have earned him respect and affection from many girls. Kirito, unlike usual male heroes, is not very dense as he was able to tell that Lisbeth was going to confess to him before Asuna interrupted them.
Kirito is also a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. The deaths of Sachi and Moonlit Black Cats had haunted him until his marriage with Asuna in Sword Art Online. Sachi's death in particular had a huge effect on his personality and motives, making him very distant from others for a while. This worries his friends and allies as Kirito is someone who would let guilt ruin his life if not comforted. Kirito temporarily loses his will to live when Asuna's character was killed by Heathcliff. He also tries to hide his abilities, not wanting unneeded attention.
Kirito is a person with incredibly strong resolve who will do anything and everything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him without any hesitation. When Asuna was being held in ALfheim, Kirito was bound and determined to set her free and, when Yui confirmed that she detected Asuna being at the top of Yggdrasil, he immediately tried to fly up to the tree, which had already been found to be an impossible task, and tried to fight his way to the top by himself.
After escaping SAO, Kirito attempts to repair his relationship with Suguha, his cousin. This shows Kirito is now attempting to make up for his past mistake of ignoring her, showing a sense of maturity. Kirito, later in the series, is shown to be a calm and mature player who can be teasing as well.

Items: Hunting Spikes
Main Weapon(s): Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose Sword

Skills/Powers: Kirigaya Kazuto

Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?): None.

History: Kirigaya Kazuto

Wiki Link:Kirigaya Kazuto

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien and Kame
Welcome to the rp and great choices! ^w^

Kirito's kinda really underpowered though... considering that even inside the game, he's essentially just a normal human. He's screwed against anyone who has a ranged attack or fast movement.

Main Character name:
Pegasus Seiya

Appearance:

Accessories:
His Cloths (Bronze, Gold, God)

Clan/Group (Does your Character belong to a clan and or group, if so what?):
Athena's Saints

Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?):
To find his sister, who is lost again for some reason.

Dislikes:
People who hurt his friends

Personality:
Stubborn, but well-meaning

Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):
None.

Main Weapon(s):
His fists and Cloths.

Skills/Powers:
Seiya can burn his cosmo, which basically works like Ki or Chi in other universes, to have superhuman strength, speed, and durability. Depending on which cloth he wears and how much mastery he has over his cosmo, his capabilities vary widely.

For the sake of balance, I will remove 7th sense from him unless it actually makes the fight more fair somehow. You'd probably need something like Dark Schneider for that, though.

He has a few main techniques.

Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken - He unleashes a flurry of punches from one hand.
faS3e.jpg

Pegasus Sui Sei Ken - It's like the former technique, but he combines all of the individual punches into one "comet" to increase the damage at a single point.

Pegasus Rolling Crash - A grappling move where he grabs the opponent, leaps high into the air, and then slams them down.

His capabilities are based on his cloth of choice. For the most part, I'll probably only use Bronze and Gold cloths as the God Cloth easily overpowers even Dark Schneider.

Bronze - He moves at up to mach 1 and the Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken throws 100 punches in a second.

Gold - He moves at FTL speeds, and his techniques increase in power to reflect that. I forgot the exact number of punches he can throw in this cloth, but you probably get the picture.

Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?):
None, really.

History: Link to important history points.

Wiki Link: http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Seiya

Secondary Character name:
Masayoshi Hazama

Appearance:

Accessories:
Suits
Clan/Group (Does your Character belong to a clan and or group, if so what?):
Flamengers (Disbanded), President of the World
Goals (What does your character seek to accomplish in this game of endless battles?):
To spread justice throughout the entire universe.
Dislikes:
Injustice of any kind
Personality:
Naive and straightforward, Hazama lives to be a hero and has succeeded in being one.
Items (What items besides your main weapons do you carry? Example: String, Small Bombs, Kunai, Extra):
Samurai Stapler, Samurai Tape, Some magnets.
Main Weapon(s):
His fists and his suits
Skills/Powers:
Fairly adept in hand-to-hand combat, especially defensive styles.
Element (Does your character have a specified element that him/her uses?):
None
History:
A male model who decides to follow his childhood dream of becoming a superhero known as Samurai Flamenco. He had a love for tokusatsu shows since he was a child, which came from his grandfather, who invented the Samurai Flamenco project and raised Masayoshi after his parents were killed in a mugging overseas. Originally confronting regular thugs in his alternate persona, Masayoshi starts fighting real monsters from the "Torture" organization when they start threatening the city. After Torture's defeat, Masayoshi is recruited to lead the "Samurai Sentai Flamenger" as Flamen Red against another evil cadre, known as From Beyond. After defeating From Beyond, Masayoshi becomes a fugitive of the government, becoming Samurai Flamenco once more, and soon learns that a being calling itself Alien Flamenco has been orchestrating events from the very beginning.

Wiki Link: http://samurai-flamenco.wikia.com/wiki/Masayoshi_Hazama

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Yesss!!! Some old school awesomeness! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.