Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Pyramid Head was in an anime... *w* Or... maybe not. XD

Saiyans being pretty much indestructable isn't exactly true, but it does bring a good point.

How would someone with just a katana or a realistic martial art deal with Guts, an average Jojo, Goku, a giant mech and such? Do we balance them out like in a fighting game?
Thats the reason why i gave everyone two characters. If you think one of your character wont be able to defeat said opponent then choose your secondary, and if none of your characters can defeat your opponent then it will just give you more of a practice. When the odds are stacked against you then you will have to use more brain power to figure out a weakness.

Hah Edward I am the opposite of you! I only know the old characters! XD

"Saiyans being pretty much indestructable isn't exactly true, but it does bring a good point.

How would someone with just a katana or a realistic martial art deal with Guts, an average Jojo, Goku, a giant mech and such? Do we balance them out like in a fighting game?" (<- Flare does not know how to put messages in a quote)

Crow that is a good question! Because I actually considered Rouroni Kenshin (Who is literally just a human wandering samuri), and then was like "But wait, against someone like Alucard or Dio or something he'd just die, so then I went to more fantsy based fighters.

Ed, thoughts?

(Edit: Look at that you beat me to it) XD

Hah Edward I am the opposite of you! I only know the old characters! XD

"Saiyans being pretty much indestructable isn't exactly true, but it does bring a good point.

How would someone with just a katana or a realistic martial art deal with Guts, an average Jojo, Goku, a giant mech and such? Do we balance them out like in a fighting game?" (<- Flare does not know how to put messages in a quote)

Crow that is a good question! Because I actually considered Rouroni Kenshin (Who is literally just a human wandering samuri), and then was like "But wait, against someone like Alucard or Dio or something he'd just die, so then I went to more fantsy based fighters.

Ed, thoughts?

(Edit: Look at that you beat me to it) XD
Older characters are my stronger point to. XD But Ed has been teaching me... things...

I think the characters who are just swordsmen simply have to deal with it. It is in no way possible for either of my characters to lose to someone wielding only a sword.

Flare you should use anko as one of your characters. Fat talking bird attack could be the signature move.

Or Iczer and can redo the battle however you please. =D Really need third characters...

Yeah we need third characters. I just found a great one in a LN I was reading waiting for the plane

I love light novels!! Which one were you reading? And I'm sorry Batman destroyed your plane...

:O !!! LETS HAVE THIRD CHARACTERS!!! (I was thinking that all along and totally knew who I would add but was like, "I don't want to mess with the GM's rules!" XD)

We will tickle her to death... with Steve...

Toaru Majutsu no index. The part after where the anime got to. World war 3 arc I think.

I don't typically read LN though. The only reason I'm reading this one is because the wiki contains really interesting information about it and I CBA waiting for it to get animated.

Terra_of_the_Left.jpg

His sword is made of flour :D

I kind of wish we could use non-combat characters and let them roll in the battlefield much like Kirino in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
K we're restarting the rp using only non combat characters. Preferably ones from moe romance. I demand dramatic nichijou style slapping and insult contests.

Light novels are great! And have been around in Japan forever!

Moe... From moga? Kana?

Non combat anime? What's that XD (Flare is a boy inside, only watching Anime for cool fights.) ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.