Animalia

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Males and females are separated for good reason.

right side: Loki- in his own room. Celio- in his own room. Rick and Joseph- rooming together.
Left side: Teir- in her own room. Kuran- in her own room. Kendall and Satin- rooming together.

So...I'm paired with the other guy who tried and failed to break out? *Glares at the wolf* Why didn't you wake me and try to come up with some ill-conceived escape plan?!

Wait a minute...I think you're missing a few in that list.

Avi dropped out and Kuran joined, I just switched them on the room chart since we weren't too far into the story.

You were right, here is the edited version:

right side: Loki- in his own room. Celio- in his own room. Shuan in his own room. Rick and Joseph- rooming together.
Left side: Teir- in her own room. Kuran- in her own room. Kendall and Satin- rooming together.

I've updated my post to reflect the new member and the change in Id # for Kuran this is the number list

Shaun:699 Fox
Teir-700 Owl
Loki- 702 Butterfly
Kendall- 704 Armadillo
Joseph- 705 Wolf
Kuran- 706 Snake
Rick- 707 Leopard
Celio- 708 Crow
Satin- 709 Ram

...Not sure how to jump in now. I mean, I'm asleep goddammit.

Don't worry. It will come to you. It's alright to wait.

Just posted. I kept up with my dream from the last post. How many hours til morning?

alright, so we've got to get this moving but I'm rigged to a bunch of machines and have yet to change much. Think Thalia, think!!

Yeah, and I'm asleep. I don't know where to go from where I am.

Sorry everyone. I thought that I could pull this from the ashes... but i've just been rediculously busy with other projects. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.