Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, when there is a lot of posting going on, it intimidates people into not wanting to post because they feel they can't keep up.

I was more of a vent than a pointing finger, don't worry about it ^^;
To me, the idea of having your body slowly AND PAINFULLY change is where I was going with this. Not just waking up and having ears and a tail (for example). Do you know what I mean?

Yeah, I know. But when I think of combining slow with painful, I think an all-around physical slowness while your body is metamorphosing so slowly you don't even notice. For example, by tomorrow morning, my tail will be maybe an inch and a half longer, my ears will be slightly higher up my head, and my legs will be a little longer (by maybe half an inch). That doesn't sound like a lot. It hardly sounds noticable.

Also, sorry about the too much post thing. I hadn't thought about it that way. I was worried that if nobody posted it would die out.

I indicated that my character had been there for atleast a year so his transformation is nearly complete.

Whoa...

Ok, LIST TIME.

1. whoa, lot of posts to read.

2. Sorry for the wait, as some knew, I've been in and out of posting for a month or two? I don't... really know anymore, mourning death of my grandpa along with new birth of a neice, busy and out of it.

3. I owe you Estha, much love.

4. I'll be posting soon.

5. Why are you still reading this?

EDIT:

Ok, I'm very confused.

Estha made it pretty clear the place is locked down pretty tight- which calls a couple posts into uneasy question.

How was Eclipse able to pick a door without being noticed, get to another prisoner's door and talk to him for a bit (again, unnoticed), Rick kills/maims a guard (Hides body?) and goes back in his room (Unnoticed), Eclipse SUDDENLY has a group of guards around him and he kills/maims one- tranq guns have been implimented in this RP for almost every instance with our characters, so don't you think he'd be tranqed before anyone got maimed?

Wouldn't there be security cameras keeping an eye on everyone, maybe some sensors telling you when the hell someone opened one of the rooms up, given these test subjects probably cost a bit to procure and might be more than lethal?

I am... honestly baffled by the amount of "LOOK AT ME! MY CHARACTER'S IS AWESOME!" right now.

Estha, I'm going to get off for a moment, drink a whole pot of tea, and come back when my head's not full of fuck and try and write a post that makes an amount of sense.

Thank you TK, That was all I needed in order to make a request of the other players.

@Quiet One: I totally understand what your saying about the process, but what I don't think your understanding is the fact that the serum is taking over his DNA completely. He would be in a constant state of pain as his body changes, there would be no way that he could ignore it. Even sleeping would be difficult when your bones (and body) are evolving. As for the business with the guard, please just edit your posts to reflect him doing something else. Maybe he dreams about trying to escape and murdering a guard is what makes him wake up in panic? At this point in the game, there would be no possible way for anyone to murder anyone else. It's just too monitored. If you can't think of something to fill every post that you've already made, it's perfectly fine to delete them to clean up the thread.

@eclipse.moon: I know you said he was there for a year, which is fine for his transformation being pretty much complete, but, it means it makes even less sense for his attempt at escape. He should know by now that there are camera's in every possible corner and that guards are lurking every hall. As for everything else, please just do what I suggested to Quiet One and edit your posts to display a different set of actions. He's in his room and he could be thinking about anything. Since he's been there for a year, he could even have some ammenities that the others wouldn't have. Books, games, personal effects; that sort of thing.
If you can't think of something to fill every post that you've already made, it's perfectly fine to delete them to clean up the thread.

@Twitter-hikari: Besides being mostly transformed when she woke up in her cage, I don't have much to say about Avi. We are waiting for a post from you :)

@RomanticWinter: We are waiting for a post from you :)

Ok, so that is everything. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please don't forget, we are trying to get everyone a chance to post before we move on. This is a GROUP play, we have to give everyone their own time to shine.

Thanks! XOXOXO

Okay, I edited two posts and deleted the rest. Hopefully my new ones are okay now. Just got to wait for eclipse to do the same, I guess.

I'll have a post up later today!

I edited one post and deleted the other's so is that good?

@ Lusthalia. I'm sorry to say that I have personal problems that need to be resolved, and I'm so very sorry, because this means that group rps are not possible for me. Is there any way to just submerge my character with a nasty reaction or something so that she ends up dying?

@ Lusthalia. I'm sorry to say that I have personal problems that need to be resolved, and I'm so very sorry, because this means that group rps are not possible for me. Is there any way to just submerge my character with a nasty reaction or something so that she ends up dying?

I will handle it for you. Don't worry. I hope all is well.

I was curious on if you were accepting anymore characters? I would love to join.

I was curious on if you were accepting anymore characters? I would love to join.

Of course! Please make up a character sheet and I will approve you as soon as I can.

Name: Kuran R. Marē

Appearance
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 122 lbs.
Hair - Black
Eyes - Golden
Normal: normal_drgon3tattoo3.jpg Skin: 3955485-726575-snake-skin.jpg Eyes: tumblr_m8s6h33oI31qzh1fzo1_500.jpg
Animal Influence: Snake

Bio: Born and raised in Sydney, Australia - Kuran spent most of her days exploring her own backyard which just so happened to be the big ole' outback. She was a curious soul and she saw no danger in reaching into unknown holes or rattling bushes. Her family were modern, neither poor nor rich, and they were all kind and considerate. Mother and Father let Kuran do whatever she wanted, but it was only because they worked too many hours to actually keep an eye on here. So she lived out her life in the outdoors. The local inhabitants of her backyard greeted her kindly each day she went out to play with them.

This went on for over twenty years.

Only a few days ago, she had reached into the wrong hole and payed the price. A mother cobra had been protecting her newborns when Kuran's hand came down into her home - on instinct the snake bit her and let her venomous teeth sink in. Kuran was admitted to the hospital, but was never seen again.

Name: Kuran R. Marē

Appearance
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 122 lbs.
Hair - Black
Eyes - Golden
Animal Influence: Snake

Bio: Born and raised in Sydney, Australia - Kuran spent most of her days exploring her own backyard which just so happened to be the big ole' outback. She was a curious soul and she saw no danger in reaching into unknown holes or rattling bushes. Her family were modern, neither poor nor rich, and they were all kind and considerate. Mother and Father let Kuran do whatever she wanted, but it was only because they worked too many hours to actually keep an eye on here. So she lived out her life in the outdoors. The local inhabitants of her backyard greeted her kindly each day she went out to play with them.

This went on for over twenty years.

Only a few days ago, she had reached into the wrong hole and payed the price. A mother cobra had been protecting her newborns when Kuran's hand came down into her home - on instinct the snake bit her and let her venomous teeth sink in. Kuran was admitted to the hospital, but was never seen again.

Looks great! Take over in the room that Twitter-Hikari's character was supposed to be in.

No problem! I may take awhile though since I will probably take some time to read up on stuff. :3 Do not worry though I will get a post in tonight - lol I'll be up all night anyway. *tips hat to no school on Monday*

haha! No rush, take your time :D

LOLOL alright, but two questions! Which room was Twitter in? And will Kuran be given a new number or bare the same as Avi - Twitter's character?

i would use the same one as Twitters character, I will rewrite my post to add Kuran in. :)

WHOA.
WHOA.
Whoa whoa whoa WHOA.

Whoa.
Wait.
Whoa, wait, whoa whoa.

Wait.

I need to catch up on some reading.

I've been meaning to ask this: do I have a roommate? Can it be Koala? I have this idea about being bolted awake from my hunting dream by her feeling around in the darkness (and accidentally finding me), and then lunging at her only to back off when I realize what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.