Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with that. I'll probably make Joseph double back and help the other people. If the guards don't get him that is.

once treated with the serum, they will be policed and brought to their own cells/rooms. These are rooms with mirrored walls so they can be watched at all times, there is a controlled feeding area that they can all meet, and i'm assuming, plot an escape. So, as it would be now, Joseph will get tranquilized, given his last dose of serum and put in his room. The others won't know where he went too until it is there turns.

I wanted to drag out the escape to form relationships with the characters before hand, then seeing what happens when they succeed in escaping.

yes please! I'm still accepting apps for all rolls.

Awesome-!

Name- ​Loki Shizumi
Gender-
Male
Age-
26, yet looks around 17.
Pic-
[SPOILI]
images
[/SPOILI][SPOILI]
tumblr_m8o1ylVIA01qifonfo1_400.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Animal influence-
A beautiful, dazzling... Butterfly. cx
Bio:
Loki has always been one to wonder, drift off into thought. He's also in constant war with himself; He tries to be good, and is easy to get along with, yet his diabolical mind tries to convince him he is powerful, and should destroy all who make contact with him. Of course, he (Almost) never let's this instability show.
At his younger age, 23, he was taken from his home town, and put into the lab. After 3 years, he's adjusted to the wings on his back, shedding glittery dust whenever he pleased. The scientists and guards here have grown a liking to him, though Loki has doubts of whether he should help their cause.
Now on to his eye: He keeps his right (Our left) eye patched. The uncovered one is blue, while the other is golden, as a result of the transformation that was forced upon him. He never uncovers it, unless to be inspected.

Is this good? o3o

It looks good, though the main badguy- who i'm yet to create, will be under my control. This is so I can steer the story in the right direction.

Is it alright that Loki starts as a good guy, then in the end, becomes bad? c:

that seems fine with me.

<.<

>.>

*Scampers around, finding ideas for a character*

...If that is ok?

Do it up TK <3

Name- Satin Lilly Rose
Gender- Female
Age- 22
Pic-
[SPOILI]
sheep-girl_zpscb691c5b.jpg

She has rings of wooly fur around her wrists, and about two or three inches under her navel, her body takes on the body of a sheep more than anything else- her lower body is thickly covered in wool and her legs curve in the way that a sheep's back legs would- her feet are amber-colored cloven hoofs.[/SPOILI]
Animal influence- Sheep
bio- Satin was never really part of the boxset that her parents had tried to form with her and her five siblings- she was the black sheep- so to speak. From a well-off family that tried to do its best to conserve their ideology in these times, they would try to work out merger marriages, using their daughters and sons- Satin had responded to this with a firm refusal, and when that didn't work, she ran to a friend's house- and from there she had taken off, going from state to state, country to country. It only took a year for the heat to die down, for them to stop caring about the girl who refused to take part in their family. She moved from friend's house to friend's house- not knowing how to work or how to even really take care of herself- she was much like a high-maintenance dog. It didn't take long for her to find herself in bad situation after bad situation, and eventually it kept getting worse. It didn't take long for someone to find her sprawled out at a bar after the last call and take her away- there was no one left to care where she was.

Everyone: If possible, please wait for everyone to post once before posting again. It is easier to make sure everyone responds and to keep everything in order.

Thank you.

I'm kinda making Tier's mother more interactive, so I'm almost playing to characters, her mother, obviously, being a bad guy. Is this alright?

I'm kinda making Tier's mother more interactive, so I'm almost playing to characters, her mother, obviously, being a bad guy. Is this alright?

That's fine :)

May I bring Julian back to take another too their room? Just to get things moving again...

I am going to make a long post today about each of you individually. Sorry for the delay.

I'm so sorry for taking so long you guys! The holidays have me running around like crazy! @_@ I have been working on it, it's just not complete yet. I will have it up shortly after christmas.

Thank you for your patience!

No one had posted for a week?! AWWWW! Don't worry thread, I will save you!!!! Here I come! Hope you are all still with me! Are you boys and girls?

0.o We're just waitin for Esthalia. No need to be worried.

EDIT: Also, Redwinter- Don't know if you know this, but in most regular RPs, if there's an OOC and an IC, there's no need to put OOC messages in your IC posts.

Ah, sorry for not posting, you guys! Dx
It's actually not the holidays to blame- There was a bad wind-storm like 5 days ago, internet is suckish still. :P
I'll try to get on when I can. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.