Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the note in my post was silly. I just panicked! But I'm glad you guys are still on bord. I have been checking every day for awhile now and got worried that the thread would die. I've seen it happen so I took action! Rash action, but still... Sorry about that and all...

Ok everyone, I'm back and will be working on the post more today.

Redwinter: Don't worry- the thread is far from dying. I am happy you are so enthralled with the story, but please, let me do my job as GM and direct the rp where it needs to go. If you have any ideas for the future, pm me and we can work together.

TK: Thanks for explaining that in my absence :)

Happy to help, Kitten.

Believe me, RedWinter, I used to do that too... in fact, let me tell you a secret.

Sometimes, my OOC comments would be longer than the IC part of the post.

I shaped up though, and I know you can too.

T_T Work is butts. It might take me longer to get this post up. ugh.

I feel silly now... *Takes deep breath* Phew, I can relax now.

ok, I know I'm horrible for making you all wait this long, but I promise to have the post up by the end of today. I've been working on it in bits and peices at work- so my attention has been divided. XD

If I don't post, I give you permission to beat me senseless with ouchie things

Alright! Finally! It's up! Everyone is in their rooms. Just in case it was confusing, here is the room order.

right side: Loki- in his own room. Rick and Joseph- rooming together. Celio- in his own room.
Left side: Teir- in her own room. Avi- in her own room. Kendall and Satin- rooming together.

So then now we can start plotting to break out right? Awesome.

it won't be instant. but yes. We are living at the facility until we are all full developed and ready
You will know when it is time to break out. Right now, focus on getting to know one another and life in the facility
the planning will be done as a group.

I have brilliant ideas for the break when the time comes... >:}
For now I shall ask: What are in the rooms, and what are the limits inside and outside of them? o3o

I would say that the rooms look like, very cheap hotel rooms. Two single beds with simple white blankets... kinda like this:
except no window and no artwork on the walls

2859095_1_b.jpg

Sorry I've been away for such a long while. What's going on, huh? What'd I miss?

you haven't missed much at all. everyone has been away it seems.

Name:Shuan "Eclipse" Moon

Pic: 0303arcysleepy.jpg

Animal Influence: Fox

Bio: Being abducted when he was the age of seventeen, he has been there for atleast a year and the spliceing has a great affect on him. Now that he is at the age of eighteen he has learned alot about what he has become and why he has become it. He has no parents so he is an orphan so not many people noticed he has been gone for that long. Now he is trying to find a way to escape this facility and tell the world what they do to people that this corperation abducts.

Name: Eclipse Moon

Pic: View attachment 18702

Animal Influence: Fox

Bio: Being abducted when he was the age of seventeen, he has been there for atleast a year and the spliceing has a great affect on him. Now that he is at the age of eighteen he has learned alot about what he has become and why he has become it. He has no parents so he is an orphan so not many people noticed he has been gone for that long. Now he is trying to find a way to escape this facility and tell the world what they do to people that this corperation abducts.

Another fox is fine, but please give him a real name. If you want his name to be Eclipse, that is fine too. These are supposed to be real people, so a real name is in order :P

Eclipse would be in a room of his own and his number would be 699 :)

Can we all just stop escaping and get on to tomorrow? I want to know what everyday life's like in this place.

No one should be escaping. It is completely impossible without group effort. I made it very clear that this place has security up the ass.

In other news, you guys went on a posting spree without everyone. not cool. we are waiting on the others to post. Hydro needs to post and then I will bring us into the next day were we can all be aquainted in the courtyard for "activities"

-_- the time line for this was supposed to be KIDNAPPED-INJECTED-RESTRAINED AND ROOMED. It seems everyone just wanted to wake up being completely changed but me. *facepalm*

That doesn't matter as much, but please let me push this in the right direction until we get out of the facility. Then you can go hog-wild with posting T_T

Hey, I'm not completely changed! I still need some time for my bones to finish taking their new shapes and I don't have any fur yet. And sorry about all the posting. It's just that it seemed no one else could be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.