Animal Boyfriend: Bad Students (Luna Gillian x Gidget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His chest had been heaving when he pressed forward again,leaning in to kiss the wolf again when he felt his heartbeat, whispering to him that he was a little nervous aswell, and then letting his hands roam over the exposed flesh, Pressing his fingers against the scars he saw to have a better feel for them.

He was pulled away from another kiss when there was the thump at the door, and after saying that they should be more worried about their brothers safety he stopped, sitting upright and coming back to his regular senses all at once when his ears turned slightly and his eyes slitted, looking towards the door with his hands still pressed flat against the lovely flesh.

"I smell blood.."

Shinx smirked a bit, laughing at the sound and the scent, shrugging a bit but keeping his hold on Oz, "Mix must have gotten impatient... Jinx and him, they have a special relationship. Mix can be a bit rough in terms of it, but Jinx lives somehow haha." Despite his casual smile he gave a cautionary glance back at the door before returning his attention back to the fox. "Hm... you're touching me." He mumbled mostly to himself, placing his hands over the fox's, giving a disgruntled look towards them. "Weird... I thought I would have lost it by now..." Another thud on the door caused it to open. The quick black haired wolf rushed in and shut it behind him, holding his back against it, locking the door. His eyes were wide, smile big and wavering, blood running down his neck from small pricks on his skin.

"Ah... h-hello... people..." Jinx chuckled, trembling as he attempted to keep distance from him and his youngest brother, looking to Shinx nervously. Surprised to see the fox student was alive, relieved if anything, sighing heavily, "Heh, don't mind me you two, I am just going to fucking stop the bleeding. Please, carry on~" Trying to appear calm as he went to the dresser and pulled out a sock to press against his neck, keeping his back turned as he pulled a cigarette from the carton and lit it with a match.

Shinx looked over to his brother before back at the fox, raising an eyebrow at him, smiling a bit. "It is his room too," he added before any claims of intruding or invading privacy were thrown about, "and this happens often... haha sorry about that."

He kept his eyes on the other brother as he walked around, cringing when he took out a sock to cover the wound. "He bit you? Oh god, don't use a sock!" He pulled back, paused again, and leaned back down to press a quick kiss to the lovely man that was underneath him before hopping up and doing his best to brush down his uniform so it wasn't so embarrassing and then dug through his clothes until he pulled out a few bandaids.

"Here, use these instead of a dirty sock. Stole em from the doctor in C, which is at least four and a half adventures." There were a few tiny ones, so he looked through the small pile and tried to tug out the larger ones, and a small packet of disinfectant wipes that had at one point been lost in his pockets.

He stood there with the items in his hands, offering it to the other while thinking about what he had just been doing, a blush spreading across his face when he glanced back to look at Shinx

Jinx gladly accepted the bandages, hissing a bit feeling the wipe come in contact with his skin, "Ah... hmm... thanks, man. Haha it hurts, but you know what are you going to do?" Cracking his neck, the other bruises and poorly healed bite marks shone through, rolling his shoulders to try and regain his composure. Looking to his older brother, Jinx gave a sympathetic smile, as if trying to hold out as long as he could before entering the room. "Haha, so what I miss? Anything exciting?"

"Heh define exciting? You rushing in here with blood gushing out your neck was quite a thrill." Shinx noted, hopping off the bed leaving half his uniform unzipped, taking the smoke from Jinx's lips to puff on it himself. The smoke was soothing, calming down his once heated desires, causing his look to shift outside.

"Eh, I said what did I miss! I was here for me coming in the room, genius!" Quickly, Jinx winced keeping hold of the bandage against his neck, shutting his eyes tightly to embrace the pain and shutter at the sensation. "Ugh man... So, how are you mister foxy?" Jinx questioned once he regained his voice.

Oswald gave the oldest wolf an apologetic look and then reached for the wipe that Jinx was holding, taking it from him and using his pinky to try and clean around and under the broken skin, even though he knew it would hurt it was necessary. Bites from a human mouth almost always became infected, and the last thing you wanted to be on the pound was sick. It didn't require a lot of cleaning, just with different parts of the cloth before he stuck two of the bandaids onto the punctures, shoving a couple more into the drawer next to where they were standing.

"Wrather private things, private things I would like to continue maybe a little bit later? I think they're going to call for a headcount soon to get everyone outside"

"Ah! Ahhh... yes..." Trembling as the pain hit his pleasure senors, he trembled growling a bit during the cleaning, twitching a bit with a smile wide on his face, "Heh, thanks sweetheart. Shinx, you ready to head outside? I wanna find a new smoke supplier."

"A new one?! What the Hell happened to the old one?" Shinx's sudden outrage made him shut his eyes tight and take a long, drawn out, puff of smoke before releasing it from his nose.

"Don't get a fucking heart attack old man, they guy was released that's all. We just need a new one, happens every couple months you know that." Jinx scoffed, reaching into the top drawer and taking out a peace offering of refreshing gum to help smooth things along if he needed to persuade a new recruit to smuggle in smokes for him. Shinx was reluctant but agreed with Jinx's claims, putting his arm around Oz's waist, blowing smoke opposite of him to avoid smothering the young fox.

"Oh well... and yea, those private things," he tried not to laugh at the innocent claims the "mister not-so-innocent" fox spoke of once in a public setting, "we will pick that up again. I am sure there will be other things you want from me in exchange for those private things." Humoring his older brother, Jinx simply snickered to himself and averted his eyes, cautiously opening the door. Almost instantly was his body jumped by the violet haired man, Jinx able to stand strong enough to withstand the force without falling.

"I missed you, Big Brother." Mix spoke without any sort of excitement or sadness in his voice, merely stating a fact as it seemed, holding onto him as Jinx lead the way outside. Shinx kept his hold on the fox student, watching other students give glances their way before quickly turning seeing the senior member and the infamous member in the same area at once. An intimidating cocktail of sorts.

He found the slight moaning a bit off putting, but th hand in his waist made him feel a lot better. Of course he wanted to be mated before the locks came off his door tonight, but when he stood back for a moment and thought about it he really didn't know a single thing about Shinx, and his better judgement told him to do his best to hold off on any serious "activities" until he was more confident in the decision.

"I'll have to leave you here.." He paused when he saw the hallway down to the lift, shivering slightly at the thought of going back down there, but staying calm because he knew he would be outside again in a few minutes. He turned back to Shinx and zipped up his jumper before tugging himself away and heading for the door.

"I'll see you soon." He had to go down for the count, and once they were sure everyone was there his group would be led outside about half an hour after the other wings were let out.

Shinx gave a nod at the student having to go back, not one to draw too much attention to ones he cared about when no longer in his protection. If anyone saw him waving good bye like a school girl across the hallway to someone in C-Wing, surely someone would get hurt from it. He walked with his brothers and the rest of the students in B-Wing, hands in his pockets and smoke hanging out the side of his mouth, coughing when Jinx used his mouth to snatch it away from him. "Heh, I think this was mine yea?"

"Whatever, just get me some more smokes before I end up in The Hole for bad behavior."

"Haha a pretty boy like me? I'll get us smokes and gum and more if you give me a few nights." The benefits of exchanging one's body for items such as these seemed worth it when first getting transferred into The Pound. Yet now, Shinx looked at his brother, noticing the slight hunch formed in his back, the way he flinched when someone approached him from the side, the way his body shook when he slept at night. He remembered when Jinx could seduce a Teacher with little to no effort, a smile here and a kiss on the hand there, and after that it was simple. But now, the man he was often jealous of for stealing those he wanted to sleep with, was now a weaker and meek form of his old self.

The walk to The Yard wasn't long, at least not to a man with a lot on his mind, finding his shoes touching the grassy ground. He shrugged a bit, hands in his pockets, watching Jinx puffing smoke in the air as a guard shot him a look. Jinx scoffed at the man, nodding to his two brothers, both looking at the guard with the same no nonsense look. The Darkess brothers didn't ask for much, a smoke here and some private time there, things a human would want. The guard knew this and let them out, turning his head as Jinx blew smoke in his direction. The trio stood more or less by themselves, passing along their single cigarette, waiting for others to start funneling in.

"Okay, I am going to search for a smuggler. Wish me luck~"

"... Good luck?"

"No~" Shinx rolled his eyes before snatching his brother by the collar and planting a firm kiss on his lips quickly before pushing him away.

"Go on, before someone thinks we are dating."

"Haha, love you too man!" Jinx whistled a tune with hands tucked away, looking for students appearing lost or frightened, those willing to do whatever it took to earn favor with those higher up. Shinx and Mix continued sharing their smoke, standing on the grass, taking what fresh air they could.

The fox and his wing had been late, by about half an hour getting out for their few hours in the grass and fresh air, and when they came out it was with a few extra guards, one standing behind Oswald who was sporting a few fresh bruises. In contract to that the man behind the guard had blood dripping down his nose and had begun to limp while they walked.

The guard stopped the two of them just outside the door and spoke to them, within about two minutes of him walking away Oz growled at the other inmate and walked away from him, rubbing a sore spot on his jaw and heading for a bit of grass that looked comfortable. He had assumed Shinx was out here somewhere doing his own thing, especially since he had been very late to join them, and thought it would be best to calm himself down before having a look around for him.

"So, that do it or what?" Jinx questioned with his foot against the brick wall of a building by The Yard, arms crossed over his chest.

"He should have known better," Mix spoke calmly, wiping the blood from his hands as the once arrogant stranger student laid twitching on the grass ground between buildings. Shinx cracked his knuckles standing outside the small alley, with a new pack of smokes in his hands, noticing they weren't his ideal brand but went down smooth nonetheless. He looked back in the alley, seeing a deal that had gone horribly wrong in the past half hour, watching Mix rid the handkerchief from his possession and let it hit the floor. Walking away from the mess, with Jinx following behind, the trio came back into a more general view of The Yard.

"At least you got some smokes Jinx, but we still need a supplier."

"Yea, yea, I'll try again later. How was I supposed to know the guy was going to try and rob me? Not like I had anything other than gum anyway."

"He would have taken your body. That belongs to me, I just let others borrow it, but never have." Mix corrected him, taking the smoke he earned offered from Shinx's hand, lighting it quickly and shaking out the match before throwing it to the ground. Shinx chuckled a bit, a smoke in his lips, tasting strange to his mouth, flavored in a sense.

"Damn kids and their flavored cigarettes now a days, I remember back in my day," he stopped himself there, catching his old stereotype and shaking his head, "never mind."

The grass was warm, and the sun was something he looked forward to see everyday. He was lucky that he even got to come out after the state he left that man in. Oswald scratched his arm a little, wondering how long it would take for the spot on his jaw and on his cheekbone to bruise. The skin had blotched a bit red, but was slowly starting to get darker while the sun warmed him up.

He might now have been a very large man, or strong, but Oz knew where bones were, and knew what angles to hit them to result in either a crack or a break.
He was a fox, so he was fast, crafty, and a damn cheater when it came to stuff like this.

His tail fluffed, feeling the warm rays calming down his tense muscles but doing nothing for the ache in his back from the sitting position.

"Hm... Hey Shinx isn't that your boyfriend?"

"Who--oh, stop calling him that!"

"Oh, sorry, is he one of those students who prefers to be called girlfriend? Nothing wrong with that!"

"Shut up! Just shut up right now, and look normal." Hiding his knuckles, red and aching, in his pockets as he walked across The Yard, Shinx cut glances at students seeing those bruised and those not. It was easy to tell who belonged to which wing in the sunlight, those injured the worst, those scared the most, those breaking the most rules and getting away with it. Seeing Oz growing closer, Shinx twitched noticing the spots along his skin that he not so long ago let his hands touch upon, his teeth clamping down on his cigarette. Jinx's normal laid back smile slowly turned to one of worry, not much for the fox's well being, but seeing his brother growing stiff with anger and confusion.

"Shinx... calm down... I am sure he's fine and,"

"Shut. Up." Shinx puffed out a cloud of smoke, making his way closer, standing before the fox student scanning his body as carefully as he could, trying to count his breaths in his head to remember to breathe. Mix looked upon the student, eyes holding no sympathy or interest, simply looking at the new figure standing in his field of vision.

"Hello again, Mister Oswald."

"Hello mr. Darkest" Oswald had seen them coming and stood up, looking them over and smirking when he saw the red knuckles that matched his own. A few other men around them stole glances at the white fox and then looks away when he noticed them.

"I see thst we seem to have something in common today, although mineare quite a bit more bloody than yours for now." He twisted his body a little bit to look at Mix's hands before looking back to the one of them he liked the best. "Shinx you should be in the shade! You can't just be out in the sun all day at your age, it's just not something you old timers can do anymore."

Shinx twitched a bit, rolling back his shoulder, puffing smoke into the air trying to calm his nerves. Still, seeing Oz's skin that he saw as rather delicate in his mind appear so damaged caused his chest to ache. "Heh, I am simply going towards the light as they say. Old men like me, have to be prepared for our time to pass 24/7." He took his hand from his pocket, blowing smoke into the air taking the cigarette from his mouth and tapping the ashes to the floor, "Besides, isn't it nap time for young kids like you?"

Jinx brought out some of his gum, forcing a stick into mouth and chewing away at it, slightly stale but the flavor was strong. He took a glance at the fox, holding out a wrapped piece, "Yo, you want some, sweet heart? It's minty~"

"Pfft," he just let out a series of snorts and weird noises in exchange for slight insults, the worst result was a slight glare.m"alright, you got me, I'm all out of witty insults for the day" he put his hands up in surrender and shook his head, letting them fall back down a moment later. "Not gonna lie, a nap out in the sun sounds awesome."

The offering of the treat was very tempting, no he really did like mint, but didn't want to take it if they needed to hold onto it. "I thought you said you needed that for.. Enticement?" He chewed on his bottom lip a little bit, wondering if he could just get the taste of it from Shinx again.

Shinx chuckled at the small victory, holding out his palm and quickly greeted by a slap from his baby brother, congratulating him for his victory. Jinx blew a bubble with his gum, pushing the stick closer to the fox with an uncomfortable laugh. "Heh well the guy I offered it too in exchange for the cigarettes he--didn't want them. So, might as well give the stick I was gonna give to him to you."

Mix continued his smoke, trying to avoid the addiction of gum, for the addiction of cigarettes, considering one worse than the other. Using his good eye, he looked up to the sky and blew the smoke upwards, watching clouds roll by slowly. He rose a brow, returning his attention back, seeing Shinx's eyes still hadn't left the fox. He gave his eldest brother a nudge with his elbow, giving a silent warning, Shinx taking the hint and moving his eyes away and to the sky.

"Heh, well it is a nice day... can't argue that... it'd be nicer getting blown under the cooling breeze but whatever."

"Just say the word, Shinx." Jinx laughed, even harder as Shinx covered his face and shook his head at his brother's perversions.

The fox declined the offer again though. "Why not try someone else? It's easy to see the ones sleeping with the guards, they'll be the ones that come to activities late." He smiled, still just trying to get over the sick nervous feeling when around the other two brothers.

Oswald coughed when Shinx spoke,mcovering his mouth and trying very hard not to laugh at the completely serious comment he had made. He was a little confused when Jinx spoke, wondering if they were really those kinds of brothers, but shook it off because there were worse things that could be done. "Heheh, we could take turns having fun with him~" he grinned over at Jinx, hoping he understood that was a joke.

He glanced behind the group, seeing the man he had beaten up joined by a few people from his wing and glaring over at him. "Oh goody, looks like I'm gonna have some fun tonight." He was being sarcastic but kept the same smile on his face.

Jinx laughed taking his gum back, about to speak before noticing the look on his older brother's face, quickly whistling a tune, "Heh and as tempting as your offers is I'd never do such a thing because it is wrong and not human of me."

"Jinx you know you need to be holding back on your sexual exploits anyway. It's what got you thrown in here"

"Pfff let's talk about why you're in here." Before Shinx could compete in this pissing match, he noticed the fox's attention turn and focused on the glaring group. Mix turned as well, seeing the men and recognizing that lack of life in their eyes. As if they recognized him as well, they were quick to turn their heads, but Mix felt his glare wasn't enough to dispel any anger.

"You know them, do you?" Mix questioned, looking back to his group, nudging Shinx to be sure he too turned away.

"Sort of, good old buddies of mine, I've known them a whole half hour and already broken several of their bigger friends ribs during our long and fulfilling friendship~" he put his hands on his hips and smiled, shaking his head and sighing "precious memories~"

He smiled again, making a joke of the situation and then just sort of standing there, not sure what to do with himself. "Well.. I suppose you have plans for the day.. Or at least the time outside, and I should let you get to them?"

Shinx looked back at the men, quickly looking back as Mix tugged him back, giving him a look screaming "no, don't" and tried his best to listen. "You should stay around us!" Jinx smiled, hopping a bit on the tips of his toes, "Keep Shinx busy haha,"

"I keep myself plenty busy!"

"Psh, rubbing yourself off in the shower room ain't what I'm talking about."

"Well I--that ain't what I'm talking about either you perverted pup!" Jinx waved away Shinx's anger with a lot cigarette in his hand, scoffing at the quick light shade of color in his cheeks.

"We don't have plans," Mix continued as Shinx snatched at Jinx's injured neck with his arm and rubbing his fist into the top of his head, "why not relax with us? And by why not, I mean why not stand next to your ideal lover in the comfort of outside?" Mix turned to see his occupied brothers, Shinx sat on Jinx's chest shaking him by his shirt collar, Jinx laughing along the way. Other students watched, from a safe distance, cheering them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.