Animal Boyfriend: Bad Students (Luna Gillian x Gidget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz laughed at Jinx's words, wondering why he had been so different this morning. "No, no! That's exactly what I was thinking when he said that!" He couldn't help but laugh at them, and letting a tint of pink flood over his own cheeks at the mention of his ideal lover.

"Well, you just let me know if I've overstayed my welcome and then I'll just sort of float off into the sky and come back tomorrow or something." He watched the two of them, doing a little cheering of his own for the younger of the two, not wanting to think about having to deal with those men later tonight.
"Hey.. Mix, right? Do you know what those men are here for? Can't say I remember what it was and I'm a little it curious about it"

Mix rose a brow, looking back at the men curiously. Most of his time in C-Wing was left in the darkness. Cold. But not alone. Various men had came into his chambers, he'd stand and stare them down until they resorted to violence to get him to react. He was sure these men were probably some of the many he'd encountered, all uninvited, all unwelcome. Crossing his arms behind his back, Mix turned his attention back to his brothers, watching as Shinx pounded his fist on the ground as Jinx managed to climb on top of him and start licking along the side of his face.

"I assume they are here as everyone else. Rule breaking, crimes, murder... If I made a guess, I'd say some sort of slaughtering or torture, as that is the reason most of us are or were in C-Wing correct? Unless I am missing your question." Standing tall as his brothers rolled on the ground towards them, tussling as they did when they were younger, Mix ignored the childish actions.

Shinx kicked at his brother as Jinx held his arm and pulled it back, bother grunting and swearing and demanding that the other call Uncle.

"No.. No I suppose it was a silly question anyways. Thank you though,I'm appreciate the attempt." Oz kept watching the brothers wrestle on the ground like pups, and smiled a little bit at it.

Though he didn't know what to do with himself after that. He'd never really had friends before, didn't really like almost everyone here, and found it difficult to be social without resorting to just making up silly or perverse jokes.
Usually come this time of day he just found a corner to sit down in and wait, but today he was feeling sleepy found himself wishing he had actually slept while he was in Shinx's bed.

"Are they going to try to find another buyer later? Or wait again until tomorrow to spotty and convince someone?"

"We will find another, most likely soon. They're attracting attention, making people confident in their skills, showing their strengths and their worth." Mix spoke as of this claim was obvious, he scanned the crowd noticing students who watched closely, checking the boys in either impressed or perverted gazes, "They'll stop soon, someone will approach, and the dance will continue."

It took only a few minutes later for the brothers to cease their tussle and dust themselves off. Sure enough, a student appearing of dog decent approached, Mix turning away from the dogs gaze. He never liked dogs. Shinx and Jinx spoke to the man quietly, Jinx pulling out some gum and handing it to the man, the handshake slipping a few cigarettes in a plastic bag in Jinx's sleeve.

Shinx scoffed as he agreed to the deal, walking back to the group dusting off the grass clinging to his uniform. "Guess it's my turn to work for this one."

"Haha hey at least he was cute, right?" Jinx chuckled, shaking his hair of the loose grass clinging to it.

"So.. You trade yourself for cigarettes?" Oz gave them an bit of an odd look, but after a moment tried to shrug it off and throw on one of his regular smiles, doing his best not to think about someone else getting their hands on Shinx, because the idea of it made him want to rip a lot of throats out of people.

He wondered why they tried so hard to get that stuff in B, it always seemed like everyone from C had an unending supply of them, they would just go to scar face, tell him what they wanted, and he was pretty sure you just had to promise to be his witness if he ever got parol and he'd get the stuff for you.

"Makes me think I might have to start supplying stuff to you, then I'd get to have all the fun I wanted~"

"Heh, it's either use your body for supplies or me get put in C-Wing for loosing my temper." Shinx puffs at his cigarette, savoring it, despite the strange flavor, kicking grass from under his feet.

"Haha well if you were our supplier then it'd be easier to find you if you didn't honor our deal and,"

"He means it would be easier to have someone we trust supply us with what Shinx needs to stay alive." Mix spoke rather bluntly, nudging Jinx in the side with his elbow, speaking silently with his eyes at him back and forth. Eventually Jinx understood and rolled his eyes in response.

"Right, right, I see... Shinx would gladly keep up the steady supply of sex for cigarettes, so there would be no need to kill you."

"Oh I don't get a say in this? Great, glad that I've lost my right to speech." He rolled his eyes, yet not denying the statement, blowing his flavored smoke into the air.

"Hehe.." He scratched his cheek a little but while thinking about it and having fun still teasing Shinx like this. "Well gosh that's a tempting though, I think I'll have to pay the big guy a visit and find out what you gotta do to get a steady supply then~ I mean, gosh that is just a really nice thought, having him all to myself~ well, mostly to myself."

He scratched over the smooth skin of his cheek, something he would miss doing greatly in the next few months when a deep scar would mar the soft skin.

But he knew it was unlikely he would start supplying stuff like that, it wasn't really something he thought was a good idea at all anyway. It was a fun though though.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Absolutely not," Shinx spoke not wanting to risk his newly made companion in such a ruthless place as this, "if you even come into contact with any form of cigarettes that I don't hand to you! I'll personal kill you myself. It's too dangerous." He scoffed, crossing his arms firmly over his chest and puffing smoke out the corner of his mouth.

Mix rolled his eye with a slight chuckle, noting the overly protective bond he'd developed with this innocent young fox, reminding him of when they were young wolves together. "Shinx don't be so... stuck up."

"Tsk, I'm the last person in this group who is stuck up anything... wait,"

"No, no, you got it right the first time."

Oswald just laughed, unable to br ng himself to form any other kind of response at first. So he just laughed and took a few steps closer, poking Shinx in the chest with and accusing finger.

"See? I told you that you were the most adorable thing I've sseen in forever. There's no denying it now, you're as cute as a pup on his first hunting trip~" he grinned and let his finger trace a line down his shirt before he pulled his hands back and shoved them into his pocket.

"I've got no interest in the stuff anyway, and I'd be stuck with it long after you B wing people get out of here. Then it would just pile up and id end up tossing it out with the trash and making people seriously pissed off." He had a funny expression on when he thought about that, the kind of look someone makes when they got the wrong order. Then he shrugged and stole a quick kiss from the taller man.

Status
Not open for further replies.