Animal Boyfriend: Bad Students (Luna Gillian x Gidget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grinned at the gesture when offered later and made a very silly curtsy while chuckling on his way in. "No I don't smoke, but I am most definitely not going to turn up an offer to invade your person space and sit on your bed~" he wanted to make some more inappropriate jokes about sex but settled for the old ones instead when he finally got into the bedrooms going I sit down on the bottom bunk our of reflex. "Oh come now, are you sure you wouldn't break your hip anyway? I can be pretty demanding."

The fox hadn't noticed the others, he was just much to focused and distracted by his sort of friend? He smiled anyway, letting his delicate hands glide over the rough sheets. "I would say my cell is much more private. One bed, even has a lock on it~ well, until they take it off tonight." The mention of the lock coming off made him a little bit nervous, and his tail curled around his thighs.

"So,Mehta did you need from here anyway? More smokes? Or should I just lay back and start taking his pesky uniform off?" He let one corner of it slip down his shoulder, pretending to be sexy by pulling the zipper in the middle down a little bit aswell. "Heh"

"The only thing I think I'd break is your innocence young one," Shinx scoffed, shutting the door behind him, forcing himself to ignore the tugging instinct inside of him, "and then imagine the trouble I'd be in haha!" He went to his dresser, removing his pack of smokes, a guilty pleasure letting his brother provide favors to get them smuggled inside. Taking a lighter to a single stick, Shinx puffed away at it in pure ecstasy, blowing the smoke out his nose, savoring the burning sensation through his nostrils. He rose a brow watching the fox student playfully flirt in his direction, eyes darting out the window with a smirk on his face, "Heh, you truly think you could handle such an experienced wolf such as myself? Such a sweet child you seem like, it'd be a shame if something happened to that innocence of yours I love so much."

Taking his place by the window, he puffed out the bars, able to see The Yard down below, sunshine blessing the land with sunburn and blindness. "You mentioned something about locks... what's going on in C-Wing anyway? I mean, Mix told me a few things but he was never specific..." Shinx blew out his stress and emotional instability out the window in a form of thin smoke, looking back into the room.

~~~
With an ear pressed against the door, Jinx tried listening silently, only hearing muffled speech and smelling fresh smoke. Mix stood with his back against the wall, eyes meeting with those walking passed, many unable to meet his single eyed gaze. "What do you think they're talking about?"

"How terrible it is you make me stand beside you without making a move while getting jealous that a man might take your sex buddy away."

"Hm, I swear I heard someone talking but all I heard was nonsense." Jinx scoffed, ignoring his baby brother's passive aggressive jealousy claims.​

"Oh come now, you really think someone my age is innocent? That's so sweet~" he grinned and zipped the outfit back up, shifting a little bit on the bed to actually lay down. He didn't think he would be getting any sleep tonight anyway. "Oh you know,mthsr you would imagine would happen with hundreds of phsycotic murderers locked away underground.." The fox frowned and wrapped his arms around the pillow, turning over to lay on his stomach and snuggle into the lovely smell that Ahinx had left in the blankets and pillow.

If he wanted to tell him the truth he would talk about their butcher of a doctor, how the guards looked the other way if someone was about to be bludgeoned to death. He would have talked about the 'lottery' wich was once a month where three I'd numbers were picked at random and those people where sent to a separate building for behavural testing. Which as far as Oawald understood meant they use ridiculous means of shock therapy or surgery to try and take out whatever made them "bad people"

But he wasn't really the kind to complain so easily, and he was sure that if anyone caught him telling someone with such a short sentence than he would be taken away himself. Those people very rarely came back, and if they did then they were not the same anymore.

Shinx scoffed a bit, he'd heard only whispers from the C-Wing, claims that the students there were beyond help and considered failures of the human design. He lowered his eyes a bit, recalling his young brother being transferred from the underground, all he noticed was the eye patch. He hadn't had it when he went in there. "I can only imagine..." To keep his emotions and anger under control, he puffed away at his cigarette, watching the fox snuggling in his pillow. Guilt, the emotion he often heard others felt, slowly began to bubble up inside mixed with a wash of shame. That bed under Jinx's was perhaps the most filthy thing he'd been in. Surely, someone from C-Wing wouldn't mind, yet Oz wasn't a C-Wing student in his eyes: he was simply Oz.

He recalled the nights others came in, sometimes for Jinx, sometimes for him, bringing in smoke cartons and packs of gum. No matter how many times he sent the sheets to the laundry, no matter how many he threw out the bars to get new ones, they always seemed to accumulate the filthy residue from those who would come. "So, mister not-so-innocent, you think you could handle me then? Haha, such a tempting offer, from a sly fox. But I am so old, surely too old for you, surely too brittle to do anything." Playing his "I am an old man" card, usually used to get out of work or get senior benefits, Shinx let out old man coughs and plopped down on the edge of his bed, blowing smoke into the air. "I don't think I could possibly satisfy you, I might as well give up my attempts now, trying to chase young men I have no business being with." He tried not to laugh, lying down on the bed beside the young fox, holding an arm to cover his eyes, letting his cigarette hang from his lips.

He grinned at the change of subject and watched him come over and crash next to him, shoving him with his feet a little bit as a joke. Oswald really liked it here, and didn't really want to leave. He shifted when Shinx laid down, cooing at him and saying things like "you poor old moldy muffin~" before nudging his head up under the dramatically laid out arm to press a kiss to the others nose.

"Well all you would have to do it sit back and let me have a fun ride~" he chuckled. "Now, now,no won't be out of here for another twenty years, you can't blame me for wanting some legal, concentrate given fun before they take the locks off my door~" but of course he wouldn't push the topic at all if the other was against the idea.

"Put I mean, you're just SO old, I'm afraid that if I were to grind or move my hips to much then your poor, brittle body would break while I was sitting up here."

Shinx twitched feeling the warming touch on his nose, smirking a bit but keeping his eyes covered, blowing smoke into he air, "Hmm I see... tell you what, mister not-so-innocent, I will make you a deal. Here in B-Wing, often called the Bad Boy Wing for childish reasons, we do things to get what we want. So, let's make a deal." He took hold of his cigarette with his free hand, needing to keep his vision blocked in order to speak, knowing his embarrassment would get the better of him without it. "If you can kiss me, without throwing up, for a whole minute I can work something out to let you stay in B-Wing." He had to keep his voice calm, feeling anger inside at the mere thought of someone sneaking into Oz's unlocked room without having his protection. Had Mix still been in the C-Wing, he would have been less afraid, knowing Mix would be more than enough forms of protection for the young fox. But now, with no big connections in C-Wing, Shinx couldn't keep him safe that far away.

~~~
"Mix stop touching me, I am trying to listen." Jinx grumbled, pressing his ear closer, feeling Mix's arms around his waist and head resting on his shoulder. Still, Mix was quiet and continued his close contact, humming softly as he felt the soft texture of his brother's cheek.

"So soft... so smooth..."

"Mix I swear if you make me miss this--not a lot of shit happens in B-Wing, and listening to this is the closest thing I have for entertainment."

"I will entertain you, Big Brother..." Mix cracked a smile, wrapping his arms around Jinx's neck with his chest pressed against his back, leaving Jinx to listen to the door fruitlessly.​

The smirk on both his face and eyes would have been something to run from if Shinx had bothered to look up at him. Now he didn't think he would be able to if there was a bunch of smoke in his mouth, but otherwise he should be fine. "Now why in the world would I go from my own bedroom to sharing with a stranger? I don't think I can kiss an old fart for something like that's~ why don't you make it a little more interesting Hm?

"If I can kiss you for a whole minute without getting sick, and I definitely believe that I can~ you give me a clue about how old you are Hm? I'm a fox, and the curiosity is just killing me," he trailed his fingers along the others chest, and then letting his hands roam a little bit, trying to find out if the larger man was ticklish anywhere at all.

"Ha! If you want to know my age you'll have to do more than kiss me you young whipper snapper." Shinx chuckled, feeling the warmth of gentle hands along him, somehow it felt different than he imagined. The hands that came across him were either the balled ones in quick punches, the desperate hands of young students trying to earn his favor for benefits and status upgrades, or the forceful grips of his superiors holding him down or invading him. He tried for a moment to imagine he was home, in the comfort of his bedroom, back when things were simple and that Oz was simply a student he'd met at the karaoke bar or in the park and was finishing up a date. But things weren't so innocent and loving anymore.

"With all this talk of curiosity I'd think you were a cat haha. I knew a cat once... never had good relationships with--ugh, I am rambling now, like an old man. Maybe I am old." The realization made him groan as he took his cigarette and pressed it against the wall, killing the embers and tossing it to the floor. Revealing his eyes he sat up, shaking out his hair, but he knew the smell of smoke would stay with him for a long while. "So, mister not-so-innocent, what are you willing to do?"

"Before I was human I used to eat cats. So if you've got any problems with em I'll gladly come help~" when php sat up Oz didn't want to and so he stayed limp against him, reaching his arms up to wrap around his neck and act like a silly child. "Aaaaaw, but I just wanted a clue!" He pouted, a little disappointed that he would phase to work for an answer.

"Well..mif it's you I think there's very little I wouldn't do.." The fox finally let go of him and sat between his legs, pressing his knees together on the bed and looking up at him with his best impression of a vulnerable teen. "Just be gentle with me" he was tempted to say something even weirder like 'paint me like one of your french girls~' but that would have made no sense.

"Why won't you tell me? It's just a silly old number anyway, very much like yourself! I bet you're lying about it all and you're the youngest of your siblings!"

Feeling his eye flinch as Oz kept hold of him, Shinx found his arm naturally going around his waist and holding him in place. "A clue you want is it? Alright, here's a clue, I am older than you. That's the only free clue you get, you have to earn the others." Holding the fox's waist as he sat in front of him, Shinx smirked down the silly impression, surely someone from C-Wing was a bit more experienced than that. "Gentle? Me? Surely I must be a stranger as you said, if you haven't heard of what I do, haha! It is almost refreshing to see such an ignorant face in my presence." He scoffed, rolling his eyes a bit before pulling the fox closer, putting a hand under his chin to tilt his head up at him.

"A liar, am I? Heh, perhaps I am. Perhaps I am not even a wolf. Perhaps I am not even a prisoner. Perhaps I don't even desire you... See that's what a lair would sound like young man, feel free to take notes if I am going to fast for you." Giving the fox a pat on the side of his face, Shinx leaned his back against the wall, sticking his tongue out a bit to mimic the gesture he'd seen younger students do.

"What do you do?" He really didn't know, and questioned it when the subject came up. The hands on him felt wonderful, and his tail swished as he tried to press a little closer to the man, whining when he pulled away from him but doing the same so that he could sit on the other end of the bed and kick at him for being a tease.

"Party pooper." Another nudged to his knee and the fox was feeling playful again, doing his best to hide how the comment about not liking him make his stomach churn. But it didn't last horribly long, it was a lot easier for him to lie or hide things, but whenever that attractive jerk was nearby his defences just sort of went down.

"But you do, right? Like spending time with me? Because I can leave if I'm bothering you.." He bit down on his lower lip, one of his worst habits leaving them split and torn from worry or boredom.

Shinx opened his mouth to say something sarcastic and witty, but paused seeing the fox have a sense of seriousness in his voice. He hadn't known the boy terribly long, but longer than most people here, not wiling to push the fox too far without a moment of sincerity. "Heh bother me? I have a brother who likes to hear himself talk sleep literally right on top of me. I have a little brother who has killed more of my lovers just because I mentioned they pissed me off once. Trust me, I don't think you could ever bother me." Out of habit, he pressed his index and middle finger to his lips, used to having a cigarette between them, raising a brow to look down at his empty hand.

"Don't worry, only things that bother me are power abusive superiors and a lack of cigarettes. Luckily you aren't either of these. Feeling the need to keep his mouth busy, and having already dipped into their smoke storage more than he should have, he brought the fox close to his chest and held the side of his face. "I am still waiting for that kiss by the way."

~~~
"Mix... get off of me before someone sees us and thinks I'm being assaulted." Jinx warned trying to listen against the door, grunting at Mix's hand movements along his chest and unzipping his uniform.

"But this is boring... And you're more fun to do than nothing." Mix moaned in annoyance, bitting down on his shoulder. Jinx winced at the pain, grunting as he pressed closer to the door, keeping his voice down.

"Ouf.. I suppose I had better behave myself then.. Although I don't think that's possible at all." He smiled more as he was pulled over and closer to him, more of a kind smile than the usual grin. Oswald made himself comfortable against his chest. "I had almost forgotten about th Still~"

He let one of his hands rub small circles on Shinx's chest, shifting to sit up a little straighter, his hand stilling as he gently pressed his chapped lips to the wolfs, his head tilted to the side.
He wouldnt lie, Shinx kind of tasted like an ashtray, but there was a sweet spice, and the taste of mint from gum that he just adored.

Shinx chuckled feeling the young fox's lips against his, moving his hands to the sides of the boy's face, kissing him deeper and moving his tongue in his mouth, keeping him close. A full minute, he felt the fox couldn't endure such a taste, trying to savor every second the fox was willing to give to him before becoming fed up or disgusted or worse by his actions. Bringing his hand pressed against Oz's back, he pushed him up against his chest, feeling soft moans escape his lips. He could hear his head screaming, demanding he stop, warning him of the actions that brought him here, yet his animal instincts tried to push his human worries further down. He let his thoughts debate and yell as he kissed Oz deeply, finding his arms now wrapped around him and his body growing hotter, taking as much of the young fox's gift as he could.

He pulled himself back, unsure if a minute or second or hour had passed, coughing and shutting his eyes feeling the shock of affection hit his head. "Gah... ha... smoking is a terrible habit to... pick up..." He panted, trying to fill his lungs with air, "Make it impossible... to hold your breath... for that long... What uh, what was I suppose to give you for this?" With his mind distracted and preoccupied, he couldn't even remember half of what had happened, feeling his focus shift from the fox to the lack of smokes to the sheets to the fox again.

"Well.." Another grin and the fox pulled himself up to straddle the man, pressing more kisses to his lips between every few words. "Your" a kiss, "age" another one, "but more" and another, "would be just fine~" he pressed in again, his own instincts harder to ignore when he never made the transition to being fully human. He imagined mating season in this place was its own kind of hell.

Oswald panted when he pulled away to let Shinx catch his breath again, pressing his hips against his own just the slightest to provide a tantalizing and frustrating amount of friction between them. He hadn't expected to like the taste of the man, he hadn't ever wanted to kiss someone past the first one, and he blamed the taste of mint for the rise of heat to his cheeks.

His hands were tucked between the two of them, where he was tugging at the other uniform just to keep the diligent fingers from traveling anywhere else.

"Ah... right... Okay let's see. My age.... old." Shinx panted, clearing his throat, scoffing as his body's heat felt sweat inducing, moving his hands over Oz's. Carefully, Shinx placed Oz's hands on his lap, humming a bit as his thoughts died down and his body relaxed. "Well, more specifically, older than you. But, I suppose, if you want an exact number I could give it but... it would cost more than a kiss." He teased, flicking at the fox's forehead, chuckling at the thunk sound. Slouching down a bit, Shinx rose an eye brow at the fox, with a slight smile, moving his hands along the boy's hips. "You are lucky you met a patient man like me, instead of other men who would gladly take advantage of such a creature. Imagine, you could have ran into a pervert who got put here for something as drastic as sexual assault or something like that. You could have ended up with someone who enjoyed torturing their sexual partners. Haha, imagine how strange and awkward that would be, eh?"

Shinx rolled his eyes at his own words, shrugging his shoulders, but keeping a grip on Oz's hips massaging along them. "Luckily you met me."

~~~
"Okay, I think they're talking again..." Jinx noted, holding his foot out to keep his touching younger brother at a distance, those passing by taking a moment to watch the infamous C-Wing resident hold Jinx's leg tightly.

"I see. Good thing, I thought Shinx might have gotten demoted to C-Wing if he did anything drastic."

"Have some faith in him, I was with him that night, it took a lot for him to actually kill the guy. I am sure he's fine, fine, fine~" Only half believing his words, Jinx grunted feeling Mix try and climb his way closer to him, keeping him at bay for a bit.​

"And what if I want to be taken advantag of?" He ground his hips against him again in a long and slow stroke against him,mp outing as his tail swished back and forth behind him, an obvious blush on his face and the animal he used to be showing through his eyes.

"I wouldn't let just anyone have me.. Don't you know foxes mate for life? I wouldn't let myself get stuck with someone I didn't want~" he moved again, letting out a small whine to accompany his low voice. Somewhere in the back of his head his proper consciousness was telling him that he needed to stop before he messed everything up and that he really needed to ask the guards what month it was.

Shinx chuckled a bit at the fox's movements, moaning softly as pleasure shrouded his mind, not used to having someone please him ever since he got into The Pound. He rested his head back, guiding the fox's hips to move at a slightly faster pace, smirking widely as he used the sensation from their bodies touching to make up for not having a cigarette between his lips. "Heh, mate for life huh? Seems pretty boring if you got stuck with someone either up tight or annoying or heaven forbid an old grandpa." Shinx scoffed, finding it harder to keep his tone sounding sarcastic, slowly replaced with his lower and more hungry tone.

"Heh, well, if you don't mind being taken advantage of then I won't bother trying. No fun if you won't enjoy it." He joked, mostly, thrusting his hips upwards with a casual yawn, looking at the fox student with expecting eyes. "So, I won't take advantage, I'll simply sit here with my old ass self underneath you and simply wait." Wait for what he didn't know, he just held the smirk on his face and scanned the student's body up and down for a bit, enjoying every other moment of this waiting period he got to hold onto him.

He didn't hear most of what the wolf said, had been to busy focusing on the friction between them and trying to tell himself this was fine because it wasn't actually sex, just sort of felt good, right?

His back arched with the faster pace, his ears pulling back a little bit as another whine left his mouth. He shifted his legs a little bit to be better balanced. He felt his heart beat faster, his body becoming almost unbearably warm.
The thrust was unexpected and had his ears perked back up in an instant, renewing the want for Shinx that he was trying to talk himself out of and pulling a moan from his reddened lips. "Oooh~"

"O-ok, I take it back..ngh.. You're definitely not that old.." He chuckled and tried to grin down at him again, but the continued movement had his eyes closing again and another, though quieter few sounds escaping him.

He was wrapped up in it now, but would be terrified later to think that this sort of thing pull actually change the nature of their friendship, and he wasn't quite sure what the result of it would be.

"Ha oh am I not that old now? I could have sworn I was ancient, grandpa status even! Heh, what happened to that then?" Shinx teased, seeing now the difference between him and the young fox. The fox spoke of mates and yet continued his grinding even with having offered himself up with no resistance. Still, he humored the young boy, sitting up and undoing the zipper traveling from hi neck down to this chest of his uniform, exposing scars along his skin. He moved Oz's hand to his chest, holding it there to feel the intense rapid beating of his nervous heart, smirking a bit. He'd perfected it, to some they thought he even invented, the poker face. Shinx kept his appearance looking confident, joking even as he smirked and chuckled, yet his heart raced like he was a nervous kid again. He was scared, frightened of what he'd do to the young boy, frightened if his ideas would clash with the innocent ones. Still, he wanted the pleasure and the sensation, but not the conflicts that came with it, if any.

The sound of a thud against the door made him jump, quick to look over hearing a familiar squeal making his eyes grow slender and head throw back with a groan. "Heh... I think my brothers are listening. I wonder if they're that worried about your safety..."

~~~
"Mix get off!" Jinx cried out, his back hitting against the door as Mix held his hands over his head, the other covering his mouth.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh... they'll hear you. Just relax, I am so bored, and you're so... entertaining." Holding the faintest of smiles across his face, Mix kissed at his brothers neck and held in an inner laugh as students paused to watch the strange display. He bit down into Jinx's neck, the patient brother growing just as quickly impatient, humming a tune to match the sound of Jinx's muffled cries. Such a metallic taste, the small amount of blood trickling down his skin, his eyes closing to savor the taste he'd killed for prior.​

Status
Not open for further replies.