Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks at brittany and brittany fades no longer there. she says im sorry i used my magic against your brother and being out of magic made me not be able to the normal bond between a human and her angel so thank you gabriel im sorry anastasia miss understood your intent thank you for your help with bringing ana back. she walked over and hugged levi and said thank you for bringing ana back to me and you came back too so i didnt have to go to faar in after you.

"I told you I'd come back."

She says I know you did she then mumbles I still worry.

"Its alright. Although, we should probably find a new place to live. I don't think my old loft will work anymore."

also i dont think we can go back to that demons house she didnt really want us there i could tell although nightfang seems safer though. she says i know a place.

"Lead the way." He opens his wings, ready to fly.

She opens her wings and the tips instead of the once gold are a blood red color she shoots into the air and Brittany is banging on the door of the hall of memories yelling Aurora hurry up. Aurora says levi are you coming we must leave now i left magic in the building that will blow it up in a few minutes come on. Her voice had a slight accent she says Levi hurry up or you will get caught in the blast too.

Last edited:
=====================================

(It's all good I think. I've been having wifi issues lately too because of the constant rain though. Hopefully all will work out and every has days of less creativity so all good.)

Sho walked more in the back of everyone than anything letting his brother follow along. They both keep an eye out for what may lay ahead. Sho listened to the wind and leaves, also being alert of any danger but he liked the moment of quiet till his brother might as usual find a way to make conversation or ruin the peace.
Valentine walks close behind his mother, looking at one of his many knives. He was getting quite bored and he knew there was no way he would leave the group, even for a second, to find something to amuse himself with. His mother would easily find him and then scold him for walking off. Also, Sho and Cho probably wouldn't let him.

Nightfang gave a nod and became a bit quiet once more thoughts coming to his mind making him space out a bit not hearing anything it may seem.

Jade looked at the cooking food and smiled. "Can't wait it smells wonderful" She commented.

=================================

Cho looked to his brother. "How much farther you think Sho?" He commented Cho had grown a bit bored himself not just because of lack in conversation. Sho sighed. "Your such a child yet you say I'm the younger one?" Sho shook his head. Cho sighed. "Sorry just use to seeing something by now..." He then looked to Victor. "Hey any ideas on something? Think we should take a break and look around?" He offered then Sho moved out a hand to stop his brother. "Or how about we see what's up ahead?" he asked and pointed to what seemed to be a shadow of a building perhaps. "We may have wondered out of town or in a circle I think?" Let's hope it's the first one hmm?" Sho commented then looked to the two other companions then glanced once more at his brother. He wasn't sure what the group might think they should do.

Chandra thinks for a moment and sees Valentine playing with one of his knives. She hated it when he did that. Sure, he seldom cut himself but still. "Give me the knife." She says and when he hands it to her she makes a huge mark on a tree. "I heard what you said about walking in circles." She said to Sho. "And if we are this mark will take us."

Sahira laughed, glancing at Nightfang for a moment before shrugging. "Alright. Any longer and it won't even exist. Grubs up. Dig in."

Sho gave a nod. "Sounds good" He replied and looked to Cho. "I hope we haven't been and maybe even find something more interesting soon too." Cho stated

=============

Jade smiled "thanks" she replied and looked for possible a pate to get some.
(Sorry post would be bigger and in color but on new tablet cause computer messed up and idk all the features yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Levi takes to the sky after her, leaving the Hall of Memories, and his brother, behind. But as he flies away, he hears in his head, This isn't over, Levi. I will have my retribution.

Aurora keeps flying and lands on a cloud and says let's watch the angel and the halfling locked inside blow up. Brittany yelled aurora open the door please!

Seeing Brittany, Levi looks at Aurora incredulously. "What the hell!! Brittany's in there!!!" He dives back to let her out.

Aurora grabbed Levis wings with a clawed hand and says stay here the angel isn't inside there the angel is talking to the half long inside the hall just watch and enjoy the beauty the angel won't be harmed just the halfling.

Levi snarls at her. He pulls a dagger from his belt, and slashes it across the back of her hand. Black ichor wells up. "Demon." He pulls from her grasp and dives to the hall. He throws open the doors and catches Brittany. He enfolds her in his wings, covering them both as the building explodes.

He looks around at the debris, but it has a golden light to it. He looks behind him and sees Gabriel had protected him. "Go, my friend. Keep her safe. I fear that Aurora may be lost."

Brittany points to aurora the real one laying under a piece of debris her wings crushed and she was bleeding badly.her wings burnt black instead of their once white the demon landed and said I bit the angel queen now the bond the halfling had with the queen has severed and left the useless body of the halfling. Brittany says Aurora Gabriel take me to her please I can help he..... Brittany slipped under her wings drooping she was weak from the bonding spell aurora lay gasping for breath mumbling mother. Mother. Mother no please no. A woman stood digging a sword into auroras shoulder over her mark of clarity. The demon says goodbye now shadow hunter. It teleports away. Aurora says i have had enough of you mother you killed levi and father and i will kill you even if i have to fall from grace to do it. her palm showed a black flower tattoo that began to glow she says you shall perish and never return even if i die! black swirls of fire surrounded her she says you took happiness from me for the last time die Fallen! Die corruerunt postremo lucis cadam ignis et conbures in profundum . in latin in translates to: Die fallen by the last bit of light in me fall and burn in the depths of the great fire. the spell would turn her human and robe her of her life force to destroy her mothers soul so she could never return to torture. she says i never got to tell him because you killed him before i could tell him!!!!!

Last edited:
Sahira waved a hand, smiling softly. "Please, it's no bother," she murmured, yawning.

Levi runs over the debris with Brittany to auroras side. "I'm here, aurora! I can help."

Status
Not open for further replies.