Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
her mother says leave now and shoves levi away and she says She can't see you anyway my demon did it's work she cant see the darkness from the hall of memories blinded the dear angel halfling here. Aurora says levi the spell stops she says Levi? i can't see tears ran down her face as she looked around her blood pooling around her. Brittany says damn it Aurora listen to me ok listen to Levi's voice he is alive and so is your father!

"Damn it woman!" Levi yells at her mother. "I've killed you three times! STAY DEAD!!" He decapitates her, his sword burning with holy fire.

He presses his hands on auroras wounds. "Stay with me, sweetheart. Stay with me."

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
Brittany says She needs an angel half and soon and Ana has been lost we cannot get her back this time. Brittany says im an unmarked angel so i can bond with her. Brittany takes a deep breath and places a finger to Aurora's forehead and mumbles Suscipe me. halfling sanguinem indiget accipere a vinculo num meum appono. it translates to: Accept me. halfling blood that needs a bond accept my mark. Aurora gasps and the color comes back into her skin as her wounds slowly begin to heal and the color in her eyes comes back she reaches her hand to levi's face and says your ok? she is shaking a ton as a tear runs down her face. Brittany says that should help alittle although my magic can not heal the wound. Brittany stands and walks over to the piece of debris and says Levi she is ok for now can you help me move this gabriel comes over and says go i will watch her. he places a hand on Aurora's hair as she falls asleep from the light gabriel is putting off.

Last edited:
Levi goes and helps Brittany. Like a typical guy, he tries doing it himself first. He heaves against it, and moves it about three inches. He continues to heave, hoping to budge it, but it wont move. "Fuck this." Using his sword, the fire leaping from the blade slowly melts the stone.

Brittany covers her hands the fire burning her alittle aurora's lower body was burnt alittle and she was still bleeding badly the stine had been crushing her slowly. she would have blushed had she now not been asleep but the fire had burnt her clothes brittany quickly draped her coat over aurora as her wings were revealed. she had none though hers had been clipped so only a scar was on her back of an upside down v. gabriel pulls the sword out of Aurora's shoulder and slowly heals that wound since it wasnt deep. he says levi she is injured and has lost alot of blood we need to get her to a healer or she needs runes now.

Levi immediately pulls out his stele and draws iratze's all over her, slowly healing her. "C'mon sweetheart. Stay with me. Don't die." He mumbles.

she immediately curls into levi mumbling his name in her sleep as well as she mumbles please dont leave me i never got to tell you im in love with you first as the wounds were almost healed brittany says i can feel it she is safe now. she sighs and says she just needs alittle longer to heal maybe half an hour is all less than that but she needs lots of rest and some new clothes. gabriel can you tell if there is a clothing store nearby maybe? my magic is to weak to do a scan right now.

"Yes. There is a Gap one block from here." Gabriel replies. Levi picks aurora up, making sure to keep her covered with the coat. "Let's go. The sooner we leave this place, the better. There is a great evil brewing." He takes off for the Gap.

Brittany says i will meet you there she moved her hair to cover her wing scars she then began to jog towards the gap as she saw gabriel go back into levi and they had taken off into the air. she smiled and said she is safe with him. Brother you would be proud of this boy. john jogs next to brittany and says im glad she found someone to trust.

Jade smiled. "Alright thanks again." She commented then began to eat hoping she was eating right being in front of people. She felt her tail seem to tighten being she felt a bit nervous but tried to pay no mind if the vampire or her host may stare at her and how she ate. It really had been a while since she could have something other than bugs.

He lands at the Gap, just as Aurora was waking up.

Aurora opened her eyes then shivered and moved to clutch the jacket on her she says where are we wait levi did you fly me? where is brittany is she alright? brittany ran over and said hey sorry im late just wanted to run here.

"Yes, I flew you. You couldn't fly yourself, could you?"

she says no i cant fly she says they have been clipped because brittany's were clipped. she says i cant fly anymore. she said why are we at a gap. and why am i...... she blushed brightly.

Sahira yawned, placing the pot into the sink to be wash. Moving over tot he fridge, she began rummaging around. "Hmm. I need to go to the shops," she muttered to herself and closing the fridge. She then picked up a couple cups. "Drinks, anyone?"

Sho gave a nod. "Sounds good" He replied and looked to Cho. "I hope we haven't been and maybe even find something more interesting soon too." Cho stated

=============
"We will, soon enough." Chandra said to Cho, feeling nearly as bored as she thought he was. By the way Valentine was looking at the knife she could tell he wanted it back but if she gave it back he'd only play with it and risk injuring himself ... again. "At least, I hope we will."

"Yeah. Go inside and get some clothes. I'll keep watch."

She hopped out of his arms and ran into the gap seeing its abandoned she went in and grabbed several sweatshirts.

Sahira yawned, placing the pot into the sink to be wash. Moving over tot he fridge, she began rummaging around. "Hmm. I need to go to the shops," she muttered to herself and closing the fridge. She then picked up a couple cups. "Drinks, anyone?"
Jade looked at Sahira. "Sure" She replied at the mention of drinks. Nightfang glanced over toward his host and smiled. "I'd like one as well if you wouldn't mind" He commented.

===============================
"We will, soon enough." Chandra said to Cho, feeling nearly as bored as she thought he was. By the way Valentine was looking at the knife she could tell he wanted it back but if she gave it back he'd only play with it and risk injuring himself ... again. "At least, I hope we will."
Cho gave a small smile and nod. He then noticed the boy look to the knife. He gave a rather small chuckle then looked once more out to the path. "Seems we may be getting somewhere I hope." He stated thinking he caught a glimpse of some sign for change in senary but wasn't sure so he didn't add anything to his comment. Sho thought a bit. "Hmm well maybe will see a town soon or something at the least even a camp perhaps?: He then looked at Victor and noticed the boy's gaze was on the knife figuring that was why his brother gave a small light laugh. "You know she probable took that away for our own safety right?" He couldn't help but ask partly for knowing how Cho acted with him on such things.

Michael appears beside Levi. "Hello, my friend. I have a way for Brittany to get her wings back. Listen carefully." He whispers in Levi's ear. "No. It's too dangerous."

"She'll never be a full angel until she does."

"I'll talk to her, but I still don't like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.