Angelic Battalion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiro unleashed a blood curdling scream. Tyson's eyes shot down, seeing an immense dark bolt shoot up towards them into the atmosphere. Two blades poised in its hands, like vile daggers.

"Damn!" Tyson yelled shooting up higher, then violently twisting into a sharp right turn and flying as fast as he could across the sky. "We don't have time for this!"

Shiro looked down again, her eyes fighting against the icy wind, "He's gaining on us!" Shiro yelled, the soul in her jar furiously thrashing around in fear.

Tyson shot up again, the oxygen suffocatingly thin and frozen. Tyson abruptly dropped into an earthbound spiral, his wings propelling them faster then the speed of sound. A large crack sounded in the air as they broke the barrier, shooting back down to earth in a desperate attempt to lose their attacker.

"We have to find those half souls Shiro!" Tyson hollered over the screaming wind, "We can't let him catch us! We need to take this fight to Limbo!"

Shiro clutched Tyson's chest tighter, the intense pull of gravity threatening to tear her away.

"Focus on your senses Shiro! We don't have time to search as long as the devil is on our tails!"

Shiro squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus on the half souls' energy in the area around her. Tyson flew down to earth, loosing altitude fast. Just before hitting the surface, Tyson pulled up, shooting across the surface of a barren road.

"Which way?!" Tyson yelled.

"Go back to the park!" Shiro cried. Tyson, not asking questions shot back up into the sky and soared miles in the direction of the oak tree park. Buildings and skyscrapers blurring together below them. In their desperate attempt to try and lose their attacker resulted in throwing the angels hundreds off miles off track. Nearing the familiar trees in minutes Shiro called out, "Left!" Tyson twisted sharply and bolted left, heading down the street until they saw what looked like a large school ground. Walking nearer, perhaps a block or two away was a half soul and a demon.

...............Tessara....

"Did we lose him?!" Tyson yelled eyeing the familiar demoness. still out of hearing distance from the two on the ground. Shiro peered behind them and saw the dark winged creature trailing across the sky.

"No."

"Damn him!" Tyson yelled, his voice laced with hatred.

"We have to take her by force!" Shiro said quickly, trying to take Tyson's mind off of the raging dark force behind them.

"You mean just kidnap the half soul?!"

"Yes she's right here and we don't have time for questions! Just do it!"

Over come by his fear and hatred, Tyson flew above the demoness next to his target and tackled her onto the pavement, releasing Shiro moments before. Shiro frantically grabbed the half soul by her hand, "I'm not going to hurt you! You don't know who I am! And we don't have much time for explaining!!" Shiro quickly looked back at the sky, unseeing the dark lord but secretly knowing he was there, "I'm an angel, and so is my partner! You have been chosen to fight and defend the heathen gates from demons! Now please! Come with me! I know this is alot to take in but please stay calm!"

"Get away from that half soul demon!" Tyson yelled into Tessara's face, "And return my souls! I told you I've gotten stronger, and I'm not afraid of you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things the demon said interested James; the first about it wanting to stage a coupe, the second was the reward of being able to use his full power he didn't even know he had. James did something he hadn't done since he was little, he smiled.....it was a smile of someone who saw the entire situation as a way for him to achieve an even greater amount of power. He extended his hand and felt the shadows wrap around it, "You interest me demon. I'll accept your offer of power in return for helping you stage your coupe."

After delivering a few quiet words, Tessara pushed the girl off the sidewalk and into the bushes in front of the building they were beside--an office building of some sort. One angel came crashing down on Tessara, but she had already turned to greet him. Even as Tyson bore her to the ground, she used his momentum to flip him over the top of her and jump back to her feet. The second angel dropped next to the girl.

The second angel. Shiro. Tessara felt her rage building just looking at her. Tessara could feel the presence of Prince Edge above her and closing fast. And without Tyson's wings (she was surprised to see those, she had to admit) Shiro wouldn't be able to get away. Tyson might not even be able to carry two passengers.

Tessara faced off with Tyson, Shiro and the half just a few meters to the side and the Prince himself soon to descend from the sky. She had no idea what to do.

Lord edge landed with a thud. His wings flapping down one last time turning into a cape. The concrete under him cracked, the wind itself grew quite. Standing straight, he was a lot taller than Tessara, Tyson, and of course Shiro. Taking a step forward, he gripped both throwing knives loosely, his eyes drifted from Tessara, to Shiro, and finally to Tyson. In a calm and cold manner, he stepped of the sidewalk and into the grass, the grass under his feet dying and turning gray. Where his shadow touched the grass, it froze into hard crystals. Not breaking his gaze to Tyson, he said to Tessara "Tess, Would you be a dear and get the half soul out of here? I wanna have a grown up talk with the two angels...." As his sentence ended, he threw both knives once at Tyson's wings, and the next which ever way he was going to dodge.

Kol was pleased that they had reached an agreement. "Your gusto is impressive, I'll give you that boy", he said. Kol now manifested himself in his robed human form in front of the half. "Now we just need to get the others needed for this plan to succeed". Kol contacted Ash for a status update and was told what was happening at the moment. A grin streaked across his shadowed face. "Perfect, The second an opening shows, take them". Ash did as instructed and waited as the demon prince had just landed. Ash and the Fenrirs with him has succeeded in keeping themselves concealed. The prince seemed to be unaware of their presence. Ash waited until the moment when the prince threw his daggers. The moment had come. Ash signaled the Fenrirs to attack the prince and Tessara. Three of the Fenrirs, including the alpha burst out from the shadows and charged the prince while the other two rushed Tessara. Kol could see what was happening through Ash's sight and saw the opportunity to capture the angels and the half at once.

The angels were too focused on he prince and the prince and Tessara was too focused on the angels to have any time to react to what happened next. Kol used a great deal of his power in order to form thick tendrils of shadow from the shadow of the trees and made them lash out, grab onto, and wrap around the angels and the half. Then, the tendrils pulled them down into the shadows all in a manner of moments. Once the angels and the half were within the shadows, Ash retreated and let the Fenrirs stall the Prince and Tessara so that they would not have a chance at identifying where they were going.

Kol needed to concentrate to use his powers from that much of a distance. It only took a moment, though, for the shadows to carry the angels and the half to Kol's shadow sphere. The shadows bulged from within the center of the sphere where they slowly receded, revealing the three. Kol took in a huge gulp of air as if he was being suffocated while he was bringing the three to him. "And so... we are all gathered now", Kol said, catching his breath. "You have no idea how taxing it is to drag non-shadow being through shadows without corrupting their souls".

Tyson released an agonized cry as the Prince's daggers ruptured his wings. A red stain now engulfing his formerly untainted feathers. He immediately materialized his feathers, his black tattoos glittering. Although being intensely powerful, his feathers were among the most sensitive parts of his being.
Shiro yelped as the Prince landed, his sudden drop to the ground vibrating the floor which she stood. She cowered, writhing in the pain his dark presence poisoned her mind with. She listened to the lord's words.

......I need to have a grown up talk with the two angels....

Her body shook with fear, not only was she unable to get away but almost defenseless. The small soul almost giving out in it's terror.

My soul scythe!

Shiro defiantly ripped the weapon away from her waist clasp, unfurling the glorious weapon and super charging it to it's full potential. Unsure what imminent death awaited her, she reacted. With fire in her eyes and red hot adrenaline in her veins.

When a magnificent dark force tangles her legs and drags her and her partner to the depths. Shiro suffocates in the darkness until she is suddenly revived in a dark aurora. Tyson standing next to her, also gasping for breath. What in god's name?

They stood before a familiar hellish figure. Along with the female half soul from before. Shiro's eyes frantically searching the darkness in utter confusion.

"T-the prince?! The- The dark lord!?" Shiro gasped, "Where are we?!" Suddenly hatred gathered in her eyes as they rested on the demon that stood before them. "You...." Shiro whispered angrily, sensing the demon standing before was the one that had previously attacked her during the dark hour.

"You Bastard!" Shiro screamed, baring her teeth and fiercely lunging at the dark figure, her scythe beaming at full power, "I was going to end this! End this once and for all!"

Startled, Tyson jumped forward grabbing for her. His powerful arms locking around her waist and halting her attack. Shiro furiously swiping her white weapon inches from the demon's face. "Who knows what tricks he has planned for us here, his servants could be hiding in the shadows ready to end all our lives." Tyson growled lowly so only Shiro could hear, "You wouldn't stand a chance against the prince on your own, don't be blinded by your hatred for him."

Shiro obeyed his command and calmed, slightly relaxing her rigid body, her mind still fuming with anger. Her golden eyes fiercely analyzing the smiling figure before them. Shiro spat at the floor by the demons feet, still held tightly by her partner.

"You disgust me." She hissed...

A fuzzy memory? Tessara looked over at the girl, trying to read her expression. "Did anything," she paused, searching for the right word, "dangerous happen around then? Maybe a near-death experience?" Or a full death experience. But there were more people on the street now, and there was no telling how the girl may react if Tessara told her she was dead. Best to stick with safe questions for the time being, questions that weren't suspicious.

"eh?" was all she was able to answer before she was tumbling into the bushes. Suddenly strange people where there speaking crazy stuff heaven, Battle, CHOSEN!?. And then the ground beneath her shook as a dark presence came down. Alyssa thought her head was going to split as whatever that presence was it affected her fiercley.

But no moment to relax as the situation escalated something grabbed her. black shadows. The poor girls eyes widened but before she could scream darkness muffled her. This was all a nightmare, a hellish dream nothing else right? But it felt to real. She was in a dark enclosed space with strangers and no way out. Ruin her life. that was the words that tess had spoken. Alyssa just felt the breakdown come and her entire body was shaking.

Faltering to her knees she just put her shkaing hands on her head that was pulsating from the encounter with the entity before.
"I want to go home. I want away from here what hell is going on?" She said with a low voice. Tears where flowing and slowly she escaped into her mind from the shock.

Two Fenrirs appeared charging right for Tessara. Purely by reflex, she summoned the darkness around her hands to make claws and punched at the first one. Against a creature of shadow, under the sun, her weapon was almost useless--the Fenrir was pushed to the side, not a wound to be seen. Tessara brought her foot up in an arc to bat the second one away and buy herself some time.

She couldn't use her darkness, not here. That left her only with her body. Or-! Would those work? She hadn't used it in centuries; she wasn't even sure if it would still work. But right at that moment, it was her best chance.

Tessara dove to the side to avoid the Fenrirs' next attack. When she came up, a pink glow was surrounding her hand. She thrust her palm into the beast nearest her. Sparks crackled and the shadows vanished like smoke. Tessara turned to face the other one, bracing for its charge.

She was confident now. She had control again. The glow around her hand changed to become points stretching from over the top of her fingers. Pink claws on a demon, she thought with amusement. As the Fenrir lunged, she thrust her hand into its body. The shadow creature's movement halted on her arm. She spent a moment feeling around before her hand closed around what she wanted: the soul that was powering the monster. She pulled it straight out the hole she had made going in and the creature ceased to be. She spent a moment to examine the soul she held--a young lady from a time when Swing was cool--then added her to one of the jars already occupied by a soul. She put her with the granny; they might have known each other all those decades ago.

With the immediate issues dealt with, Tessara could begin to work out the real problem. Kol. She had taken far too long in driving off a pair of mere Fenrirs; only she and the Prince were still standing in the street. "Orders, my lord?" she asked him. It was fairly obvious what the answer would be though: find the angels, find the half, find Kol, kill Kol.

During the midst of all the commotion, James had quickly side-stepped and stood by the demon's side when three new figures appeared before them. He analyzed the first two, they seemed close to but still very different from the demon he allied himself with, 'Those two must be angels then,' he thought then immediately went into a battle stance; ready to summon his sword and shield but straightened himself up when her partner stopped her. He turned his gaze to another girl that was on her knees and sobbing and felt something within himself stir, for an odd reason he felt the urge to go over to her and try to calm her down. Before he could take a step toward him he forced those strong feelings down and remained beside his new ally, "I take it these are some of your enemies demon?" he questioned turning his gaze back to the pair of angels.

Kol somewhat expected the response that the female angel exhibited once she saw him. Kol took a step back and rose his hands signaling that he was unarmed when her scythe was in his face. When the male angel pulled her away, Kol chuckled and said. "That is hardly the appropriate response for the one who just saved your skins. Unless, you thought you could actually defeat Edge. In which case I highly doubt it considering you couldn't even handle me". Kol listened to the male half's question and smiled. "Think the other way and you'll be correct. These angels are going to be crucial in my plan". Kol pointed a finger at the female half and said "and she is the key to unlocking your power. She is also a half an so is required to unlock your powers. The main reason we refer to your kind as halves is because your powers only truly awaken when they have another half as a partner". Kol was now getting a bit irritated by the female half's mental break and said "You most likely felt a kind of tug at your soul when you saw her. Go to her, and hopefully she will calm down". Kol now diverted his attention back to the angels. "I would recommend that you two listen to my offer if you are hoping to make it back home intact".

Edge smiled wickedly as the angel grimaced in pain, the poison that coated the knives would surely weaken the angel, or even kill them if he didn't get medical attention soon. His smile soon faded, as he watched several dark tentacles wrap around his prey, and the half soul. At the corner of his vision, he made out three shapes charging at him. Turning at the last moment, his first blade pierced the closest Fenrir, and soon it was slammed into the other Fenrir, knocking it off course. The largest one tackled the prince, starting to knock him to the ground. Edge rolled with the impact, kicking the hellish dog into the air, it slamming into the tree with enough force to crack the tree, nearly breaking it in half. Approaching the wounded Fenrir, Edge slipped his blades in a scissor shape, and quickly decapitated the Fenrir, which melted back into nothing. The final Fenrir circled with the prince. More and more anger growing inside of him, and the prince stuck both swords into the ground. He made eye contact with the dog, his eyes glowing a blood red, that soon spread down his chest to his hands. A horrible sound of cracking of screams echoed around the park, the Fenrir confused and slightly frightened, began backing away. Its movement stopped abruptly, as a skeletal hand grasped its front leg. Soon all for the the creatures hands were grasped by skeletal hands, sparks growing from their finger tips. Walking up to the hell hound, Edge whispered "I am the lord of Hell itself. The harbinger of death. Overseer of pain. And your dare defy me Kol? I shall rip you, LIMB FROM LIMB" Walking back to his two swords, a devilish crack of bones against rock sounded around the park. Each skeletal hand slammed their arms away from the dog, tearing it apart, until it drifted into nothingness.

Walking over to Tessara, swords in hand, Edge spoke in a much colder voice than usual. The steps he made on the grass not only turned gray, they burnt for a moment, and turned a black so dark, its matched the Lords armor. He looked towards where moments ago, Shiro stood. Answering Tess, he said "We will hunt down Kol, retrieve the half souls, even kill them if we cant take them for our selves. As for the angels-I have no use for the man...make sure Shiro is with me by nightfall." Black streaks flew in the sky, his hunter demons returning to his Lord's yells. Bowing, the lead hunter said
"Lord Edge, We have come to your aid, where is your attackers my lord?" Grunting, Edge said "My attacker is Kol, who holds all my prizes- for now. Tessara will lead you to them, you all are to follow her orders." Speaking to Tessara, he said "Focus on getting Shiro and the halfs away for him- it will be useless to attack Kol head on with his personal army of demons. I on the other hand am more than capable enough to kill this traitor...."

"Odd...it seems odd for a demon to team up with a pair of angels," he retorted then followed Kol's finger as he pointed towards the girl on her knees and told him her identity and use. He looked at the girl skeptically at first but he had a point, when he first saw the girl he did and still does feel the light tug; oddly he wanted to wrap his arms around her and pull her close to him. He snorted, disgusted with the weak thoughts he had, "As you wish," he replied then walked right back the angels and kneeled in front of the girl when took a closer look the tug suddenly got harder and he almost lost his balance. With a small sigh to catch his breath, he slowly reached out and gingerly rested her hand on her shoulder, "Hey, get ahold of yourself and snap out of it," he softly whispered to the girl, he wasn't sure if just that would work so even against all his instincts he did something he really didn't want to do. He wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into his chest. 'What that demon said about her being able to unlock my full power better be true or I swear I'll send him back to hell,' he snarled in his mind.

Shiro sucked in a quick breath, her cheeks red. Tyson tightened his grip on his partner. "No way in hell we'd partner up with you" Tyson snapped, his back feeling strangely sore. Tyson shifted his stance, his head feeling hot. Still gripping the smaller angel.
Get yourself under control Tyson, it's just the heat of the moment. You're stressed is all.

"What do you want?!" Tyson demanded, staring at the demon.

Shiro let her eyes wander looking for any escape. Her golden eyes focusing on the two half souls near them. Surrounding them, a glowing gold aurora, only seen by the angels. Signifying immense power. They can't be here. They're supposed to be with us...

A twinge of fear entered Shiro's mind. "T-they're supposed to fight with us..." The small words barely a whisper under her breath."

I will get them to fight in limbo...

This time the sun was climbing high over the city, its hot rays still not penetrating the dark prison.

God save us.

"Kol smirked at the female angel's comment to herself. "If you desire them then you are free to take them. I only need them for one task. After that, they are free to do what they wish". Kol turned his attention to the male angel and said, "What do I want? What do all demons want? Power. Though unlike most demons ,I am after a very specific kind of power. One that I will go to any lengths to secure. My desire has and always will be to become the new Dark Prince". Kol now looked at the wound on the male angel's back. "Considering your lack of concern for your injury, I take it you didn't know that Edge likes to poison his weapons. It is not immediately fatal, but if left untreated, you will probably die by nightfall. I can assist in the healing process, but only if you agree to assist me in return. Considering your loathing for the Dark Prince and your current conditions, this is not an opportunity you will wish to pass up. If this plan succeeds, I will become the new Dark Prince and you will be able to go home alive".

Tyson stiffened, realizing the pain in his back wasn't from stress, or his anger.

"Poisoned...?" Tyson said coolly, trying to keep his voice and actions as calm as possible. His body began to feel hot, and the angel began to feel light headed. Shiro shifted in Tyson's grip, his hold tensing when the demon mentioned "poison".

"Tyson? You're very hot!" Shiro said, his arms temperature rising rapidly around her.

"the poison used by the demon prince works fast my love." A sudden voice whispered in Shiro's ear, "Be quick, we haven't got much time."

Shiro's eyes snapped open realizing Keeper spoke. She quickly relaxed her expression afraid it may draw attention from her captor.

"It's time for your wings love, it's time for us to take this battle to new heights. Don't trust the man before you, he's a force not to be overestimated. I will bestow on you the mark of the wings. Hold tight."

Shiro obeyed, keeping her eyes as steady as possible. As a small stinging sensation began at the top of her neck, underneath her white hair.

......Tyson is going to die?!....

"N-No deal." Tyson said, his words beginning to slur. Tyson quickly shook his head, trying desperately to clear the fogginess in his vision, "I... I don't want your... your help." Small beads of sweat glistening on his forehead. Shiro shifted in his hold again beginning to panic for Tyson's life, the heat of his fever beginning to become severely uncomfortable.

"Hold on." Shiro whimpered, patting his arm and looking up at his face. Tyson's body swayed in his stance, Shiro being the rock he held onto for balance, "Hold on Tyson!" Slowly he began to slouch forward; Shiro straining against his body weight.

"You have your wings, I bestow on you the wings of the angels! I'll grant you enough power to make the journey and open the portal to limbo. You need those half souls in order to beat the demons! Now wait for the right moment, grab those half souls and do what ever you can to get the hell out of there! Tyson won't last much longer!" Keeper commanded. "Wait for the right moment, open the portal with your scythe and take this to limbo! You can try to heal Tyson there, but you're going to need Kol's antidote! Now go!

Shiro's strength immediately increased, her eye's widening as she felt the hot power surge through her heart and fly through her veins. She could now barely hold her self against Tyson's weight!

"What do I h-have to do....?" Tyson murmured, his vision blurring drastically.

"No Tyson!" Shiro commanded, "Stay with me, I'll get you out of here!"

Tyson's eyelids finally closed, and his dead weight dropped onto Shiro. Shiro crumpled to the floor underneath him, "TYSON!" Shiro screamed. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked over to the half souls and then at the Demon before them. Hot anger began to flow throughout her body.
"We're taking this battle to limbo." Shiro growled, gathering Tyson's unconscious form on her right arm; his feet dragging on the floor "We'll talk there..." Shiro's scythe suddenly appeared in her hand, she twirled the weapon high above her head and sliced at the ceiling of the orb. White light shot through the portal spreading in all directions until the entire world was titanium white; violently killing off the dark shadows that surrounded them, "Half's" Shiro yelled, "Prepare yourselves for a ride!"

The snow colored world vaporized around them, millions of colors surging together at once. The portal dragging all immortals inhabiting the earth inside it's massive aurora of radiant light. Shiro released her bright wings, a pair of brilliant wings burst from her shoulder blades. Wings of the angels.

.............Destination Limbo...

1372189755_Angel_Wings__Animated__by_Iaenic.gif

"Hey, get ahold of yourself and snap out of it,"

The voice felt distant but it caused a reaction. Alyssa slowly raised her head. Whom ever that voice came from caused a new reaction. It felt warm and powerful. Followed by a pull. It took her of guard in this dark place. When suddenly she was embraced and could feel the presence of another person around her. It almost made her feel drowsy when they got this close. But she could also feel that this person was tense.

The words of Tess rang once more in hear head to. With current events this keept the distrust and fear strong.
What if all this was...

Commotion? THe frightenend girl opened her eyes only to see that once again things would be thrown around a new change of location. "no stop" was all she managed to wimper before they where pulled away. Realizing that this time she might not be able to return home.

Tessara was flying as fast as she could toward the beacon she had planted on the half girl. The pack of demons behind her worked to keep up with her frantic pace. If Kol had openly attacked the Prince, he was confident in himself. She would not let him do anything to her lord.

Then the world began to disappear, everything going white. "NO!" Tessara screamed, trying to defy the summoning. She could not be sent back to Limbo, not yet! She wanted the sun, just for a little longer.

But she was denied. As she was being pulled into the vortex, all sense of space began to distort. The beacon she had been trying to follow was above her, below her, on both sides of her, then far away. Tessara needed to put herself as close to that as possible, even in the few brief moments that the storm would last. Her hands began to burn, the angelic light digging at the skin on her arms. She would not let that sway her, though. Tessara jumped left and inverted herself.

The light ceased and she was in limbo. She flew forward before her senses could really orient themselves. It was a little shaky, but the half girl, Kol, the angels, and the man that was a half were all mere meters in front of her. She needed to take that girl away from here.

She used the chance she would have from Kol being burned by the light. As a creature of shadow, he would have suffered the transition far worse than she. Still swaying in her flight, dizzy and unable to focus, Tessara dove at the half girl. Her hands caught a person, so she lifted away and kept flying. A pair of the demons that had been near her before the transition now stood a few meters ahead of her, so she ordered them to guard her retreat.

"Hold on! We're going through another one!" Now that they were in Limbo again, Tessara could make her own small portal. With the elite hunters to hold off whatever pursuit may follow, Tessara opened a small hole in Limbo and carried her passenger through it. The portal sealed right behind her, leaving them alone.

Tessara landed, dropping her passenger and then flopping down to the ground herself, drained from the exertion. A small smile graced her lips when she realized she'd made it safely. She looked back at the other with that smile. It vanished, replaced with complete shock when she saw the person she had grabbed was not the female half. She had taken the male one.

When the girl looked up they were about to be thrust into a new change of scenery he immediately pulled her back into him, burying her face into his chest. "Stay still this isn't going to be pretty," he whispered in her ear then closed his own eyes as they were pulled into the newly created portal. When their surroundings settled he was about to let out a sigh of relief then look at the girl in his arms and tell her everything was okay until he was suddenly lifted into the air; he was about to start flailing until he and what ever grabbed him zoomed into another portal.

He landed on the ground with a hard thud and shakily got to his feet while he fought the sudden surge of motion sickness, he slowly brushed himself off then surveyed his surroundings before turning around to see a young lady with wings that was more than likely his captor. 'Great, now I'm separated from that demon and the girl,' he growled to himself, glaring at the female for a moment he pondered whether to kill her or not; seeing it would just be a waste of time and energy, he turned away from her then started to walk in a random direction. A mere moments later, he felt something stir under the sand a few feet away and watched as a small serpent with wings lunged out of the sand towards him. James grabbed the snake's neck with his left, its tail with his right and curiously watched the snake flail around; finally the snake stopped moving and just stared at man until James opened his hands to let it free. The snake extended its wings and hovered for a moment before slowly circling itself around James' shoulders and letting out a low hiss of contentment when it laid its head on James' left shoulder.

James said nothing nor showed any expression when he acquired his new companion, he simply just continued on his way to find his demon ally and the key to unlocking his full power...

"And where do you think you're going?" Tessara asked from behind him. He'd just ignored her! "Don't I even get a thank you for saving you from Kol?" For whatever reason, the half seemed intent to get wherever he was going. But he didn't even know where he was. "Look around you, half. Everything is sand, see? You can walk three meters more, then you'll be behind me." He'd been living in the mortal world; he couldn't know about Limbo. It wasn't a place like Earth. Not everywhere here was connected. The place they were now was a pocket no more than twenty meters around.

Would things ever stop. Would slow down. Alyssa never had a chance to asses the situation. It was all just chaos.
It was as Tess had said they would ruin her life. And here she was. Lying on the ground. The strange guy had been pulled away up into the sky. And she had no idea where she was. Noticing the others not far away she increased her distance from them and slowly rose. Fear and anger in her eyes as she looked around.

These....these monsters had drawn her into something that had nothing to do with her what the hell was wrong with them. What is this place? Why her? Why now? WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.