Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angels or demons don't have to eat or sleep, they're immortal. x)

Oh good. So this is something I probably should have asked a while ago, but what does each side do with souls?

Further, are they always little balls of light? I imagined them as ghosts more than wisps.

So Half souls are like humans with extraordinary powers and we can see, sense and fight angels and demons alike right???
O_O
How aware can we be of the angels and demons or should we/i just get my character placed at the wrong place in the right time ??

@Silvir that last idea would be fun to go with. At least for us playing the demons lol

After one side collects souls, the soul either turns demonic or angelic. Let's say after Shiro collected the soul (in the first post) the soul is currently unidentified, or mentally in limbo, neither angelic or demonic (since it's in the soul jar). A collectors scythe is entirely untouched/holy.
A soul, on command by either entity, transforms to a demon or angel. (After judgement, only then this is supposed to happen. God can change a soul angelic or demonic, and the demon Prince (when in the presence of an untouched soul) can only change a soul to a demonic entity. Demons collect/steal souls to join their army, on behalf of the demon Prince, and bring them to the DP for transformation.

Demons need members for their army to take over heaven. Angels want eternal rest in heaven for the souls. The good souls that is, all souls have to be taken to judgment in order to have a chance into heaven.

And yes half souls roam earth and are susceptible to both angels and demons. And yes have extraordinary talents. They can choose to have their demonic or angelic side take over them and transform to either entity if taken over.

Let's say if a half soul is possessed by a demon, the half soul can either choose to fight or give in (accepting the essence and becoming a body for that essence) or if a half soul decides to fight with the angels they have to over come their demons. (Usually a very painful experience because the demons desire complete control)

After one side collects souls, the soul either turns demonic or angelic. Let's say after Shiro collected the soul (in the first post) the soul is currently unidentified, or mentally in limbo, neither angelic or demonic (since it's in the soul jar). A collectors scythe is entirely untouched/holy.
A soul, on command by either entity, transforms to a demon or angel. (After judgement, only then this is supposed to happen. God can change a soul angelic or demonic, and the demon Prince (when in the presence of an untouched soul) can only change a soul to a demonic entity. Demons collect/steal souls to join their army, on behalf of the demon Prince, and bring them to the DP for transformation.

Demons need members for their army to take over heaven. Angels want eternal rest in heaven for the souls. The good souls that is, all souls have to be taken to judgment in order to have a chance into heaven.

And yes half souls roam earth and are susceptible to both angels and demons. And yes have extraordinary talents. They can choose to have their demonic or angelic side take over them and transform to either entity if taken over.

Let's say if a half soul is possessed by a demon, the half soul can either choose to fight or give in (accepting the essence and becoming a body for that essence) or if a half soul decides to fight with the angels they have to over come their demons. (Usually a very painful experience because the demons desire complete control)

So i am a roaming ghost so to speak at the moment that clarifies things :D

right? D:

Not really like a ghost, your characters look human but are immortal. Usually half souls wouldn't know if they were immortal but would probably think of them selves as strange because of their supernatural abilities. @Lonewolf888978 is having writers block right now for the Demon Prince, so I gave her the idea that the DP would some how come down to earth during the dark hour and collect souls himself because maybe he sensed half souls in the area? or something along those lines. Like I said before, half souls are sensitive to both angelic and demonic presences. This would probably be a very painful experience because half souls are already trying to overcome their demons in the first place, and with a demon ruler near, any demons in the area would start to get very excited. But really, You're character is entirely up to you with it's abilities and personality, so feel free to completely take over the effects of the DP's presence or how your character enters the story, it's completely up to you love. :)

Do half souls' supernatural abilities vary depending on their temperament like a shy person would have more defensive abilities while aggressive ones have the opposite? Or does it depend on how far they lean in to their angelic or demon side?

In all technicalities, it's completely up to you on the personality or actions of your character, whatever you feel would be the right way for your character to act. It makes the story more interesting to work with x)

Finished re-working my opening scene. I posted it, but I feel a little out of place interrupting your confrontation like that.

I think it is appropriate right there. The scene I had made definitely called for a short cliffhanger.

Now is exactly the right time for our Demon Prince to make an appearance. One of his dogs needs muzzled.

Um, Trevinth, I really hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I just really want to say "Muzzle your dog, Carl."

Yes, we need to find a way to get the DP involved quicky quicky x3 in my last post I have Shiro just barely escape and find tyson. I think our best best apporach would be to have the demons catch up and corner both Shiro and Tyson before the dark hour breaks. Then the DP could step in because of his infatuation with Shiro, if we decide to take that approach.
We need the DP to show himself so we can get the half souls in this asap. When he's around, the arousal of the half soul's demons would definitly give us some more ideas.
Unless, the DP were to call off his guard because of the dending dark hour, we could even have the angels hide out on earth until collectors hour of the following night and somehow meet up with the half souls during the day and try and persuade them into fighting for the heavens.
We just need a post for the DP haha, then we'll see where we can take it from there :) I'm just spitballing ideas right now x3

Reactions: Silvir
Alright. Tyson is all yours. I only needed an angel to rob for Tessara's intro, so now that that's accomplished I leave him in your care.

Yes, we need to find a way to get the DP involved quicky quicky x3 in my last post I have Shiro just barely escape and find tyson. I think our best best apporach would be to have the demons catch up and corner both Shiro and Tyson before the dark hour breaks. Then the DP could step in because of his infatuation with Shiro, if we decide to take that approach.
We need the DP to show himself so we can get the half souls in this asap. When he's around, the arousal of the half soul's demons would definitly give us some more ideas.
Unless, the DP were to call off his guard because of the dending dark hour, we could even have the angels hide out on earth until collectors hour of the following night and somehow meet up with the half souls during the day and try and persuade them into fighting for the heavens.
We just need a post for the DP haha, then we'll see where we can take it from there :) I'm just spitballing ideas right now x3

I'm holding off my intro post to see what the DP does because I like the first idea, it would work well with my idea of having James cause some problems in the city.

Nuuuuuuu!!! i made a small intro post to throw my character into the world......but i lost it..TT_TT

>.< now i don't feel like jumping the gun yet i think i will wait for more to happen =o-o=

@RayChel Okay, I'll see what I can do with him, It looks like he's got some history with tessara, lets see how we can get her involved x3 I remember you saying that tessara could be in love with the DP, but the DP is preoccupied with Shiro, perhaps anger is just boiling inside of tessara all this time and we could have her outbreak in Limbo.

~just spit balling again xD

Alright people I'll see what I can do with this story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.