Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*wipes brow* For a minute there I thought you two were talking to me.

Oh shoot, I didn't even catch that. I'll go back and fix that one. Thanks!I must have totally misread the post before :o

I dont wanna mess this up, but the humans cant see the true demons and angels correct?

not in broad daylight no. but in the shadows and at night in remote areas and with few people around would probebly work.

Still kinda confused Dx So do I look like a human towards other humans, or am I a freakishly tall guy in black armor with two swords, and a joyful group of winged demons following him aruond?

I believe you and your group of demons look like a group humans to other humans. If that's the way for angels I believe it would be the same even for demons.

how about all demons can change their forms to human, but they cant use most of their abilties in that form. Angels are a different matter since they already look human, and I guess Chel's character as well.

Yes, with the spell in effect all immortals are disguised as humans. Humans\mortals can't see angels or demons as their true form, half souls and other immortals can see through the disguise.

Tessara is...
She's missing a little bit of demon to begin with, I suppose. Like how she's basking in the sunlight; that's not normal demon behavior. There will be more like that throughout the roleplay, but the important thing for me to say now is that her appearance hasn't changed in the least. Well, except the wings; those aren't there anymore.

Yeah just the main supernatural features go away, like wings and horns etc.

@Lonewolf888978 I like how the demons can change their appearance :D nice touch!

@Lonewolf888978 don't worry haha your last post totally works x3 we can keep it going that way too. And it runs because the DP is immensly powerful, basically he can do whatever he wants, like change his appearance to suit his needs ^^

@Trevinth I vote he can't change his minions' appearances. That was just Edge digging at him. They wander the shadows instead (which is probably more useful to Kol anyway).

Eh I dont think it is much need for concern.

on a side note:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at lone's human appearence. I dont know why but I cant stop laughing at it. He looks liek a cleaned up version of Dr. House lol/

also bane. If you havent taken a notice already, Kol's little silent rampage may be the perfect opprotunity to meet up your character with mine.

Reactions: whitewings
Trevinth said:
While being the direct cause would gather attenton from both the angels and you know who,
I love you. Lean your face close to your screen so I can give you a kiss on the cheek. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.