Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay is Lona still checking up with this RP? She hasn't made any posts for like a week.

wheat I think she's just waiting for it to start. Should I ask her?

well good thing I noticed that otherwise we may have had to delay the rp another day

Yea that would've sucked lol, I'm looking forward to it but since I didn't get any notifs about it I forgot about it >.<

It should nearly be time for the RP to start right?

I think so, but whitewings could be held up with something in real life.

Alright guys the RP is gonna start within the next few hours or so, I have to run downtown at 6:30pm for an art show (idk how long it'll take) so I'm going to try and start it as soon as I can.

indeed but it is a virtue that lasts only a week for me

We're all watching on the edges of our seats.

Okay, not really. I sit on the floor as often as not, and it'd be hard to sit on the edge of the floor. ^^

not if it's the second floor lol. Still though, I am waiting with anticipation as well for the first actual IC post.

But there are walls all around the edges. Unless, of course, you cut a hole in the floor. (Funny story, my mom did that a few years ago. The first thing she said when my dad got home was "Please don't be mad at me.")

Aye aye, I'll start to get my post of James running amuck in the human world. It will probably be posted tomorrow though because I have to go work on a drawing for art class.

Status
Not open for further replies.