1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
They maybe sworn enemies but when they come across paths during two different mission there certainly seems to be quite the chemistry between them! both in love and lust.

Name: Maximilian Lucas Cage
*Goes by Max*

Height: 6'3"

Body Type: Muscular/Athletic built.

Birthday: May 24th

Sign: Gemini

Fear: Snakes

Hobbies: Drawing, Working Out, Listening to music.

Personality: Goofy, outgoing, smart (eh, and bit ditzy), talkative, protective, and enjoys helping others. However he is stubborn. He is tough yet gentle and will go the extra mile to help someone in need even if it means breaking a few rules... thus why the Boss has had about enough of him.

Bio: Max was in the army during World War 2. He had a younger sister, a twin brother who was considered the black sheep of the family and a single mother. One day when he finally came back from the war he found his younger sister being threatened at gunpoint by one of Jax's gang members. The gang member followed Jax's orders to shoot the sister, he was entirely in Mina's (his ex fiancé and a demon) control and shot Max, cause of death was loss of blood. Since he died doing a selfless deed and jumping in front of his sister. He instantly became a guardian angel.

Looks: Pic Below (Except a little more built and fair skinned XD. And of course doesn't wear this lol.) Real and Anime Version.
desktop-1430150359.jpg

SavageSozin.png

Twin Brother: Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

*Keep in Mind: I have done this RP before using his twin brother who is a demon. Wanted to try this using the angel twin. Something a little bit different since I love to use demons . And be warned since I am playing the loveable Max, there will be some comedy in it. And though he is sweet and bubbly he will still manage to be dominant at same time in the bedroom. ^^*

Last edited:
I'm possibly interested, though my preferred smut/story ratio is a lot lower. More like 80/20. What do you think?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Corvinna
To anyone that is interested. Willing to do 50/50 or 40/60

CS Skeleton you can use!:

Name:

Height:

Body Type:

Species:

Birthday:

Sign:

Fear(s):

Hobbies:

Personality:

Bio:

Looks:

Interested but I'll need a bit of time to fill out the sheet.

Opened up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.