Angel Wars

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

Ashaekin

Original poster
I propose an angel war themed roleplay, where the characters are all angels or demons.

Premise :

Hell has fallen out of line and has once again swarmed the earth. Hell has been guarded by Tar-taros, but the holy gate has fallen to the legions of demons.

It is up to the holy to take down this huge threat. God doesn't interfere in affairs, but will not take this lightly. He has sent the most qualified of fighters to eliminate the threat.

Character Sheet

Name :
Angel Type :
Appearance :
Personality :
Specialty : (I.E. weapons, strategy (front lines, infiltration, long range, close range))

Remember, angels use old weapons. Swords daggers bows.

Name : Selaphiel
Angel Type : Seraphim (highest)
Appearance : dark_seraphim_by_xdark_angel-d3a2ayb.jpg
Personality : strict, but lenient when it comes to loved ones, always training, and loves slaughtering demons.
Specialty : close combat, leading, front lines, choice of weapon scythe Yay_for_awesome_weapons_by_thegriffiniscool.jpg

Interested :) Probs post char sheet tomorrow.

I might join in.

But could you provide some more info? I'm kinda rusty on my angel ranks.

By the way. I'm using air force ranking for ranks.

Well Ash I am interested. Would like to see what you do with this subject.

Okie. Put up a character app and we'll go from there. But we still need 5 other people.

Cahr sheet up tomorrow? Laptop crashed again. This is what happens when you let a kitten near it -_-

Hope you don't mind if I join in

Name : Selimas
Angel Type : Dominion
Appearance :
n_a8.jpg

Personality : Reserved, she is loyal to her cause and puts those she mentors before herself at times, though at first she may seem like a hard ass. Selimas is a fierce fighter, a quick thinker, and sometimes just the kick in the ass you need to get out there and fight.
Specialty : She's close range with a mace
9k=

YAY! That's one down. Five to go. And I already have three other maybes.

Just so it doesn't get confusing. There will be an order to posting. That way, one doesn't post before another who had a response that contradicts the other.

EEEHHH. So. I'm going to go by ranking. Though, if I feel your not worthy of rank, I will strip your status 2 below original. I'm not particularly mean, but I like the excitement. So, Eolande, would you be my right hand woman, since you were the first to sign up.

Sure! :) Would I need to change my rank for that position? Or is the one I chose okay?

Rwar. Today's going to be a long day. I can't wait to get this one going.