Angel Wars

are all the characters angels or can there be some demons?

Characters are angels. This is in the pov of the soldiers that took part in the second great world. The first was before man kind. This one, demons roam the earth and we must stop them. I will play as main demon npcs. I have only two. The greater demon Beelzebub and the Leviathan.

Name : Sui'iustus
Angel Type : Authority
Appearance :
Personality :
Specialty :

(It's my outline so far but will finish later)

Is there still room to join? I've been wanting to do an rp like this for a while...

Name : Feritatis Proelio
Angel Type : Principalities and Rulers
Appearance :
Angel.jpg

Personality : Feritatis Proelio, or better known as Proelio to his companions, is a wilder angel. True to his cause, Proelio has incredible luck on his side. However, Proelio's wildness often gets him into trouble. Proelio uses his instincts to fight rather than his thought when it comes down to quick thinking. However, Proelio is a great social predictor and can often see patterns in social behavior that he can use in battle.
Specialty : His feathers become his weapon, a sword that he named Virtue, but he may only have one sword out at a time. If he cannot physically see his sword and then mentally return it to feather form, he cannot change the weapon back. This also means that he cannot transform another sword from his feathers.

Soooo.... Three more people guys. Anyone? I'd prefer a reliant, trustworthy poster.

Nobody? Should I just start? I was hoping to have six other people, considering there are seven archangels. But it's all good.

Name: Bellus Virtutis
Angel Type: Virtue
Appearance: An Angel of the Stars
Personality: Belle, as she likes to be called, is a very happy girl. She always looks on the positive side of things and she's very sweet. She's kind and sympathetic, and willing to lend anyone a helping hand. However when Belle is fighting she transforms. She turns into a bloodthirsty, remorseless killing machine. Instead of smiling her face is a stoic mask and she focuses only on protecting those around her. That's only during the heat of battle, though, and Belle is normally happy and energetic.
Specialty: Belle's specialty is long range; specifically with a bow. Instead of arrows, however, she shoots bolts of light created from the stars she oversees. Belle can also handle a sword when things get too close for shooting, but she prefers her bow.

I will post up the background and setting. The other two could be transfered or what not to our division.

Ok. There WILL be a posting order. I have not posted my characters pov yet. Give me a minute to supply an order. It will go by ranks.

You will be given a two day response time. If you don't post, we will skip your turn unless you have notified me otherwise. We will skip your turn but there will be a reserved spot for you if notified instead waiting for your turn again. Sorry if I'm strict, but groups are harder to handle.

That's okay! Strictness is understandable :)

Your so cute cookie. Hehe. I will post in a minute.

:embarrassed:
Thanks! I honestly can't wait to get started now :) So looking forward to playing Belle!