Angel Wars

I know :)
Oh, Ashey! (If you don't mind me calling you that...) Where are we all starting out from? Like, in our separate divisions and then joining together to search for the demons??

Everyone that has signed up thus far will be part of the first division, even if they transferred. We start in the first ring of heaven. From there, we collect Intel through a demon that allied with the angels (not main npc and only appears once.

Is confused about rank?
Also won't be able to post on Sundays :)

That's fine. Look up air force ranks and pick one. You have to lower than a Lieutenant.

Ashey, doesn't Eolande have to post next? I can't remember the order XP

Yes. But, Just this once. I will skip the order. We are just starting out and it is not of great importance to establish an order. She can resume once she gets back. You can post, than reptile.

Oh! Okay... Uh, where can Belle be? Just walking around and then she bumps into your character, Ashey! If you don't mind that, that is :)

Actually, your our recon major. The beginning, I told everyone that we have to get intel on the enemy. (Leader, how many, types. If you don't know any type of demon, ask me.)

Wah! Recon... Okay, so... I'm talking to people now and sharing the information? Or I'm going off to find it now?

Sorry about all the questions! I'm just a little confused by all the ranks and positions and stuff... *hides in shame*

*cuddles next to cookie* just act like your spying on the enemy. Just do what's natural. Or you could just post as if your coming back with a report.

*Turns to Ashey and hugs/buries face in Ashey's shoulder* But it's all so scary! And now it's been forever since I was supposed to post and I feel bad about making you wait...

I think I'll do coming back with a report. It'd probably be easier, and give me a better chance to interact with someone :) If you don't mind, of course!

That's perfectly fine. *brings cookie close in arms* I'll be happy to comfort you, since its so scary.

*Hugs Ashey tighter* You're so nice to me! Thank you, Ashey ^-^
I shall post ASAP! A.K.A. after I check on Angels and Demons.

Name : Rationem
Angel Type : Authority
Appearance : By angelic standards, Rationem was not gifted with beauty. He is rugged, with dark hair and a slightly tanned body. Tempered in the fires of battle, his muscles are hard and his skin is scarred. While he is not the tallest of angels, he is very stout and imposing. His face bears many lines and his eyes are somewhat listless. Rationem's right wing appears somewhat askew, and he is missing more feathers than normal. To many, he appears more than slightly out of place in heaven.
Personality : Rationem is generally not trusted by his peers. At the great falling out during which 1/3 of the host of heaven was lost to Lucifer, Rationem's closest friends were among the first demons. Angels rarely forgive and forget, so he has never been able to publicly repent for his lack of disdain for fallen angels. At best, he is seen as a sympathizer, and at worst, a spy. Rationem has very few friends, and none of them close.
Specialty : Rationem was once considered a brilliant strategist and diplomat, but after the initial war with Lucifer he lost respect and standing with the angels. For this reason, he has always been assigned duties far below his ability. While preferring to steer away from conflict with demons, when forced to defend himself Rationem will use whatever standard equipment is available. His preferred weapon is a sentimental short sword named "Grata," which was given to him by an angel who later fell from heaven.

Looks good. You can post your open post now. Reptile still hasn't responded. We'll skip his turn for now.

Belle and Rationem seem like complete opposites XD

Oh definitely. Rationem is latin for "Rational" and my character is tentatively meant to embody the spirit of rationality that would be important for a keeper of history- it would also make him disapprove of the way both sides handled the falling out in the first heavenly war and thereby make him an angel less possessed of blind faith. My backstory for him is that he was once a very respected authority but was stripped of his power after failing to support God's treatment of fallen angels (though he did not side with Lucifer, who he deeply respected at the time.)

....And then we have Belle. She wants to have fun. XD

Derseren. Please keep us in the know before you post anything we don't know. I'm confused. I have researched Demonology, angelology, bibliology and all sorts of ologies. Yet I didn't know anything other than Leviathan.