Angel Wars

No problem. With my character being a keeper of history I thought it would be appropriate to have him provide more obscure information in character. Vamachara is a term synonymous with the "left had path" and refers to people who do not subscribe to "status-quo" religious doctrines. Leviathan is associated with the direction "West" by a portion of modern satanist groups.

That's strange considering satanist do not worship a God. The individual self is their God. Satan is just a symbol. Though I find that interesting.

That's true for Le'Veyan satanism, but there are many offshoots.

Serious conversation going on.... I will interrupt to advertise! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

But, seriously, I'm in this Scifi RP that doesn't have many people and the creator wanted us to advertise a bit, so please check it out or pretend to for my sake:
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=10142

Sorry for posting so late, and thank you for not waiting around for me to get back. My friend has had some family trouble and I'm supposed to be their guardian angel... >_>

Has had exams this week x_x but if you tell mewhen to post I'll get to it?
Need to finsish sheet first though x___x

Ashey, is it my turn to post? I got all mixed up and turned around and now I don't know O_o

Vanya, yes there is still room. Put up a char sheet. Cookie, I've been waiting to post for everything and everyone to be settled, have all my ideas ready, and a posting order ready.

Name : Melanie
Angel Type : Archangel
Appearance :View attachment 11436
Personality :Secretive and watchful, Melanie prefers to keep to the shadows until absolutely necessary. She's the keeper of secrets and has plenty of her own. no one other than God knows much about her, even the other angels.
Specialty : (I.E. weapons, strategy (front lines, infiltration, long range, close range)) She prefers the glaive.View attachment 11438 Blade of the first, staff of the third. While good with the weapon, she is better at surprising the enemy/opponent. Her control over the shadows is often used in detriment to the very creatures the reside in the shadows.

Am I missing anything?

Rank is air force rank. Type is archangel, seraphim, cherubim, etc.

Oh, Okey dokey! Lemme know when you're all ready and stuff, Ashey :)

What rank do you suggest? I'm not that familiar with them.

Ack! I forgot I had applied here! Bad me, baaad meee.... I'll fix my charrie right quick!

Fixed!