And You Saved Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Travis's words asked her to slow down but his body acted in a different way. The way that he lapped at her pebbled nipples and playfully flickered her throbbing clit made her want him all over again. Was it okay to have sex this much? What little of sex Sofia knew about came from her mother, who was single and very conservative. To her, sex had been above making children and carrying on the bloodline. Clearly the woman had never been fucked the way that Travis had just Sofia, because then she wouldn't have been saying that.

Sofia giggled and turned onto her side, playfully nipping at his wrist at he fondled her breast. He squeezed and tickled it with his knuckles, kissing it and offering it all sorts of attention. She could never get enough of him and that tingle in her pussy and breasts. "You... you will have to teach me, too, how make myself good! Or I be waking you up all night and you'll not enough sleep!" she giggled, joking of course.

He couldn't help but chuckle at this, snickering between his teeth as he stopped and leaned back form her chest but still massaged them with his fingers. Sofia was hot, had a lovely body and worked her hips like, a champ, and he was surprised she learned fast from being a virgin. She was also tight and watching her on top was a lovely sight, he couldn't help but want it too, but she had a point, she would run him ragged if she could. So he nodded
"I guess You could get some toys for yourself, some vibrators, whatever strikes your fancy, you know.."

He leaned up to kiss her but the phone rang in the other room, so he gave her a quick peck before heading off to answer it, closing the door behind him to leave Sofia alone in the sun lit room, the curtains were shut but the sun peeked away, but underneath she could see the visage of a stray tabby, who was nonchalant though he may have seen the whole thing between them.

Sofia had no idea what a 'vibrator' was but she was sure it would make her feel good. Anything that Travis did for her felt good.
She smiled at the little kitty in the window, standing from the bed in all her naked glory and reaching out for it. The little animal immediately began to purr and leaned up into her hand, begging to be pet. Sofia played with it on the bed, laughing as it rolled around and burrowed into her armpit, for a few minutes.
Travis was quick to return to the room but his expressive was grave. He immediately retrieved his boxers and put them on. Sofia sat up a little, her body still exposed, breasts and womanhood on display from her parted legs. "Everything alright?" she asked carefully.

The cat caught his attention first, it has been an alley cat for awhile, clean, but abandoned form it's owner when they died earlier, so she roamed the streets for awhile. But his main focus came back and he was frantic to get dressed.
"...Trouble at hime, Matthew is going crazy about not having you...you stay here and don't open the door for anything..I have a key I'll be back later babe..."
He walked over and kissed her deeply but quickly, parting their lips and heading out, putting his shirt on

Sofia bit at her lip and quickly changed. Matthew had gone crazy? That didn't sound good. She really didn't understand why that man was so hung up on her. Perhaps it was just the case of a man that didn't get what he wanted... he had helped to pay for her, but more for a prostitute than to actually save her. The thought made Sofia a little sick.

Slowly she changed back into a nightgown, and pulled a robe over her shoulders. SHe ventured into the kitchen and could not help but feel a little paranoid. What if Matthew was around here somewhere, looking for her? Sofia imagined his family didn't have too many guest houses. The young woman drew the blinds and made herself a cup of tea, hoping that Travis would return soon.

An hour later, the jingling of the doorknob came, followed by the unlicking sound and Travis came back in, holding his arm, and bandaged up on his nose. He had a few scrapes and bruises on his arms, but he was not worse for wear. But he locked the door behind him, and looked for Sofia, walking along, smelling the past brewed tea and sighing in relief she didn't venture off, the cat mewing at his legs and rubbing against them, he side stepped around and looked for her
"..Sofia..."

Sofia gasped as she rounded the corner and caught sight of Travis's injuries. She knew exactly what had happened; it was clear on the young man's face. Immediately she crossed the room to him, and careful of his injuries, she cupped his handsome face in between her palms. She had been relaxing all day, still dressed down in her robe and socks.

"Oh no...," she cried, "he... Matthew did this to you, didn't he?"

His fingers grasped her wrists to calm her down and nodded but smiled
'..He's worse off hon don't worry, just a heap shot on my face but he's out like a light...He tried to follow me."
he sat down pulling her with him and rubbing her legs as the cat propped itself on her lap
"..Don't worry he was a bit mad that I took you, but he doesn't know where we live or that we laid with each other...He's still at home. He was drunk and my father needed help to calm him down...so I did."
He kissed her cheek gently

"...And don't worry...I'm fine, he's just unconscious.."
He chuckled

Sofia looked sadly at him. Despite the fact that Travis was trying to reassure her, she didn't buy it. She hated Matthew and hated the fact that he was doing this to their family. How could someone so cruel be related to such wonderful people? She hoped that with time he would stop; else she wasn't sure how long they would stay in hiding.

Carefully, Sofia reached forward and touched his bad arm. She was sad, as though she had done this to him. "Oh, I sorry, Trav... this... this all my fault! You should not stay with me, it bad idea..."

He pulled her in gently, tugging her wrist and wrapping his other arm around her, looking into her eyes, his deep blue orbs radiated love and passion to her as he rubbed her back, his fingers trickling her bare spine over the robe as he kissed her neck, trying to quell her uneasiness, his tongue lapping at her collarbone
"..Hush Sofia...We wanted you to be safe... I wanted you to be safer from Matthew..this is not your fault, Please dear, stop fretting...you're fine..."

He kept the contact of her skin with his lips as she moaned out more but he did this to calm her, not to get a rise from her as he petted her spine, the kitten purring between them and he looekd down then at her
"...Want to keep her?"

Sofia had no choice but to relax against his sweet tendering. Well, if the man was good at one thing, it was definitely making her shut up. Still, she felt bad that this had happened. If she had not come to America, they would have remained a happy family. Would Travis and Matthew ever be able to get along again? Sofia doubted it, especially if Travis was making love to her.

She looked down at the kitty and pet her softly, "yes, she find me, and I keep her safe. Just like you protect me." She smiled sadly and pressed her face into his neck, breathing softly.

The kitten clawed up the couch to escape the smothering but walked onto Sofia's abck, curling up and suckling on her ear, which made Travis smile. he was glad that this cat warmed up to Sofia so quickly, this golden and white tabby that loved on everyone, it even leaned into Travis' hand to be petted as he scratched behind her ears, an audible purring came form her throat as he petted

"What should we name her..she looks like Chrome would be fitting..what do you think?"
He tried to make small talk conversation to calm her down more, feeling her tension as she gripped his wounded arms

"That... that's fine," she whispered, nodding her head.
She buried her face into Travis's chest and wondered what in the world was going to become of this. They remained silent for a long time, the sound of their little cat purring and the house creaking the only sounds to be hurt. Sofia's stomach clenched and she sighed against his chest.
"Maybe... maybe this bad idea," Sofia murmured, clenching his t-shirt, "you and me. You never be able to go back to him, and be brother together. And then what happen? I not want to tie you down." She wasn't sure how serious their relationship would get, either.

He silenced her with a kiss. Honestly, no storm could stop this, he wanted to protect her and she felt safe with him, that was all that mattered to him right now. besides, out there, Matthew could find her. It was best he stayed with her, to keep her safe and far from him. She felt loved too, and she was curious about many things. Also in this town, it would be hard for her to lvie by herself, jobs were scarce and rent hard to control

"..Sofia, don't think anymore of it..I want you here and I'll keep you safe..My family is fine with it, just Matthew is being a pissy brat not getting what he thinks he deserves"
And he kissed her neck more
"..Please stay..."

Sofia sighed softly and sunk further in Travis's arms, of course being wary of his injuries. She still wasn't quite sure how she was meant to handle this. If she didn't want to live here with Travis (which she did, of course) no had no where to go. But how fair was that to him?
The young woman pet Chrome on the top of the head and watched as the cat purred loudly. She wished that her life was there simple, able to get such happiness from something so simple.

Sofia looked up at him, "what happen when time pass? You will get bored, or want to date girls, and of course they not like you have sex with some girl you live with! I like a child." She dipped her head down a little. "I such a burden. Brother should have left me home. I am better off in Argentina, where at least I can care for myself."

He smiled and tipped her head up to make her see him, with a big goofy grin to make her smile too, she couldn't help but giggle and hug him tighter, still careful with his bruises
"..We'll see what time brings but truthfully...you're amazing...We'll keep in touch, besides It's gonna be hard to date a girl and tell her I'm teaching the new girl about sex, you know? And you're not a child Sofia, you're a mature woman who's trying to learn this world and trying to be safe, and I'll be with you every step of the way..."

Chrome jumped off her head and mewed at Travis, kneading his paws on the couch in happiness and nuzzling up, suckling on his earlobe
">.Hmmm declawed too, wonder how she survived all this time in the streets...Smart kitten."

Sofia sighed softly. There was really point in arguing with him.. only time would tell would Matthew and his family would bring. Sofia could only hope that she and Travis could be left in peace. If she had been in another situation, she might have just fancied staying cooped up in this little house with him for the rest of her life. It sounded pretty nice, especially when he insisted on teaching her in bed.

After awhile Sofia slowly rose from the couch and made them some dinner. She could hear Travis talking to the cat in the rest room and when she brought a warm bowl of soup for him and some milk for the cat, she smiled softly. "Do we have any plans for the rest of the day?" she asked, licking a bit of her soup off her lips.

He shook his head, blowing the soup cool and slurping
"..Nah it's too late and possible all the stores are closed..It was a hectic day and also I don't feel like going out..."
He wiped the soup off his lips with a towel he brought over, Chrome purring as he drank

Travis looked at Sofia as she ate then turned on the TV to a music video, the music was calming and made him feel better though he ran Ice on his eye and nose
"Why do you want to do something?"

"No," she smiled, shrugging innocently.

After she was finished her soup and he was done icing his eye for a bit, they lounged on the couch and talked idly. Sofia laid back with her calves in his lap, watching the American music play out on the television screen. The songs were soothing at this time of night, almost romantic. Sofia closed her eyes and imagined herself floating in a sea of clouds and pillows; comfort and safety wrapped around her, and she smiled in delight.