And You Saved Me

(No problem, I'll probably be going to bed soon anyways.)

Sofia just nodded her head eagerly. Travis didn't ask anymore questions; one swift thrust and his large member buried deep inside of her. Sofia hissed out in pain for a moment, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to push away the tears. Luckily, Travis didn't move until she had opened her eyes again and the pain began to subside. He pushed her hair away from her face and with his free hand, circled her swollen clit a few times. Sofia gasped and bit her lip, arching her back against the mattress. It wasn't long before he was swiftly thrusting into her body, circling her clit and causing her to cry out softly.

"Oh, yes... yes... oh, Travis... it... it feels so... good," she whimpered.

He smiled at her cries of pleasure after her pained ones subsided. As he continued to thrust, his finger never left her precious clit, the swelling of it made her contract around his bare member and her tightness drove him blank
"AHH Sofia....God dmn..so tight..so good..."
He continued to make love with her, but to keep making it passionate, he leaned down, licking her swollen tits and suckling on her flesh, not her nipples but her mounds as he went deeper into her

Sofia hadn't imagined that she could feel so good. Her nerves were on fire and it felt like all the blood was rushing to the apex of her thighs. She begged him for a release, wanted to make it over the edge. The things he did to her body made her crazy, and she wished that he would never stop thrusting.

She wasn't sure if it was okay to cum before him but long before he seemed to be ready, Sofia's muscles began to clench. She squeezed her eyes closed and tried to push away the feeling, but the more he rubbed at her clit and thrusted into her, the farther she seemed to soar. Sofia bit her lip, grabbing his biceps and crying out softly.

Sofia's legs back to quiver and her toes curled into the bed. She sobbed, "I... I... Travis, I'm going to cum... I... s-sorry..."

He wiped her tears away and kisses her lips, the tender heat calmed her down but she was stil holding back a strong force
"..Don't apologize..it's alright Sofia...release it..."
he smiled and rubbed her sides as he kept thrusting, his hips rubbing against hers, her curled toes stretching the sheets as her fingers gripped the covers too, trying to keep herself down as he coaxed it out of her.

Travis changed his pace, clearly trying to get her to cum. Sofia was still trying to push it back, but that proved to be worse. As she attempt to hold in her release, it only made the pleasure mount even more. Her legs shook and her head tipped back, eyes closed and mouth hanging open in a constant moan. His large manhood filled her completely, and pressed that special little spot deep inside of her. As he picked up the pace and thrusted long and deep inside of her, Sofia knew she wasn't going to be able hold back much longer.

She moaned his name loudly and screamed against his shoulder as she finally came. The tingles erupted, shooting down her legs and arms. Her body shook and she sobbed against him, burying her face into his neck. She could feel herself getting slicker, her release pouring out around his dick. Sofia wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to moan against him, her body now extra sensitive and on fire. "Oh, Travis... yes, yes... feel.... feels s-so good..."

He was worried when she started crying when her orgasm hit, but I guess that was natural for a virgin? He didn't know and he stopped, but when she said it was alright, he continued, her nails digging into her back as she sank her teeth into his flesh to quell her moans, which made him tense. His orgasm was nearing itself as his member throbbed happily in her clenching slit, her muscles milking him more and more.

"..Ahhh Sofia..I'm gonna cum...."
He gripped the sheets uynder her, tugging them up slightly and keeping her down, his rod got dense with heat and pressure as he held back himself.

"Do it... please...," she called against his flesh, "I... I'm going to...." Again? Well, she supposed that wasn't a huge surprise. Travis's manhood was very large and filled her completely, her nerve endings all on fire and stimulated by the way he pushed in and out.

His body was hot and sweaty against her, their skin slick with all sorts of bodily fluids. It only took a few long strides before they both came, Travis's seed filling her as he buried his member deep instead and allowed his juices to flow out. They laid still for a few moments, Sofia's arms wrapped around his neck, her body still clenching and releasing from her second orgasm. Her head was spinning and she felt like she could die a happy woman right now.
Eventually it seemed the young woman was full to the brim and Travis gently drew his member out of her. Their combined fluids seeped out, and Sofia squirmed a bit, opening her eyes finally.

"Ah...," she sighed, blinking up at him with passion and pleasure, "that... you... you amazing, T-Travis. Never knew I... I could... cum... like that."

He smiled and kisses her cheek, his hot breath against her wet skin form his panting made him smile, looking down at their cum oozing out of her hole with small drips and he bit his lip, pulling something out
"Here..mother wanted to give you these in case you ever found out about sex..."
Morning after pills, He opened one up and let her eat it, before she questioned what it was
"Anti pregnancy pills, I just...came inside you, that's how babies are made"
She said she knew that and he blushed up at her
"...And you let me?"

Sofia shrugged meekly, licking the last bit of the taste off of her lips. "I... I not think of that, I guess." She was so wrapped up in her pleasure and the feelings that he gave her to even consider the idea of babies. That was most definitely the last thing she wanted, though.
Slowly Sofia began to sit up on the bed. She was very wet in between her legs, a mixture of blood from her virginity, but more of their cum inside of them. Sofia reached down and pressed her hand against her slit, which was slick and still pulsating. She blushed sheepishly and rubbed it on the sheet beside them, "Oh, Mr. Travis... you make me so wet..." Her voice was a mere whisper, but she had never talked dirty to someone else. All she knew what was she read in cheap books or even on TV. She couldn't help herself with Travis though.
She laughed herself at him and feathered a kiss on his lips, "oh, thank you... I know this meant be pay you... but, you make me feel so good..."

He pulled her in before she receded to give her another slight kiss, their lips barely grazing one another as his tongue licked around a bit as well before letting her part with a blush. Her little praise and sweet nothings elated him as he rubbed her chest and belly, letting more of their fluids flow
"No Sofia, this is not meant to pay me back, you don't need to...I enjoyed it too and I know you did immensely~"
He kissed her hand and held it against his cheek, looking into her eyes, as his still stiff member throbbed, a little droplet of cum oozed form his tip and slid down his length. But he never stopped holing her

"We got you out because we didn't want you harmed back home, and neither did your brother. Don't ever think you need to pay us back, we did it for you."
He smiled and pulled her down to the bed, for post sex relaxation, wrapping his arms around her chest and smiling at her as she was apprehensive but soon wrapped around him too.

Sofia never thought she'd feel this way about having sex with a man. After his brother had tried to come onto her, the mere idea of sex had repulsed Sofia. However, she was glad that she opened up to Travis - in more ways than one. It was clear from the look in his eyes that he wanted to make it just as much about her than it was about him. That thought warmed her heart, and her cheeks flushed a little.

Her fingertips traced his muscular back as they laid together, their legs tangled and her large breasts pressed against his chest. He was very warm and his breathing still a bit erratic, matching hers.

"Thank you," she whispered, smiling meekly at him and wrapping one hand around the back of his neck. They kissed again, lips barely touching before pulling away. "Thank you for save me. I know this not what you want, but... but.. I very happy now. And maybe I just convince myself this to pay you back, so that I can do it again..."

He smiled at this,m blushing a bit as he nipples still tracked against his chest, her voluptuous mounds pressed against his flat pecs as he ran his fingers on her spine. Her toes still curled against his ankle and he kissed her deeply, the love he had after this moment spileld through as he held her close and her wanting another round sometime made him chuckle
"..One taste of sex and you want more huh?...Well..I'll give it to you when you want it Sofia, not when I do. I don't want you to think you need to pay me back but I'll be happy to give you what you want~"

He smiled as they still rested, it was far too early for sleep, so they took a nap in each other's nude arms, their bodies still close as they heated each other under the blanket, kissing gently in their snooze.

Maybe he was turning her into a sex addict; Sofia couldn't be entirely sure. Still, she knew that as they laid together she was ready for another round, and one after that, and another. The young woman was unsure of what Travis could handle though and instead settled into his arms. After a few moments of resting and napping on the bed though, she latched her legs around his thigh and began to grind her wet centre against him.

"I have suggestion," she smirked.
Travis nodded, egging her on.
"I want you teach me all different things about sex. You know... what do and how to do it. I want us feel good when we do it, and be adventures... I do believe you turn me into sex crazy, Trav..."

He smiled as her legs latched around him, her grindig made him hard as he was stills ticky too, but her warm inviting slit was hard to ignroe as she made her reuqest, smiling more and more as he himself got excited, rolling over to push her down, but kept her legs latched on his hips, rubbing her chest back
"..So shall we start with the male or female perspective.."
She just wanted to know what to do
"....Well you can keep doing that for starters...that's called milking and it makes the male cum faster and more.."
he smiled and rubbed her legs as she kept grinding
"And this grinding is awesome, it's grinding when I'm not inside, milking when we're fucking, but don't go too fast or hard or you might break something.."
he chuckled and kissed her deeply
"Praise me for my work, kiss my chest and neck and cling onto my neck, like this.."

He wrapped her arms around his neck as he kept telling her what to do, her grinding got faster and wetter as she wanted him in her, and he obliged, this time no pain, just pleasure as she laid still and let him thrust
"..Keep your legs.Nff around me Soifa..I love that,,,:

Sofia quickly learned what drove him wild and did exactly as she was told. She loved the fact that she could drive him just as crazy as he did her. It was really all about following her instincts - grinding up against him when she wanted him, wrapping her legs around his waist and bringing him closer. Sofia knew that she could certainly get used to this.

As he began to thrust into her, Sofia's hand roamed to the spot he had been sucking on earlier. She gasped at how sensitive it was, and immediately drew away, but after realizing how much pleasure it brought her, she touched the spot again. She whimpered, "it... it's so... sensitive... right... right there."

He smiled and joined her with rubbing her nipples and clit
">.Mmmhmmm that's the clit, you'll enjoy playing with that and beg me to as well soon enough...now Sofia..what else do you like..."
She admitted she loved when he came inside, through pants and gasps as she clawed at his back
"..Honestly I did too but it's dangerous..you might get pregnant..."

He kissed her neck and nibbled on her flesh as he went, deeper and faster in her, the bed rocking as her hands escaped his body and clung to the headboard behind her.

After he began to thrust deep and hard into her, all words and thoughts left Sofia. He filled her completely, forcing any other feelings then those of pleasure from her body. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he claimed he liked, and trailed her small foot up the back of his calf as he thrust in and out. Eventually her hands came to grip the headboard, his body pounding rapidly into hers.

"Oh, yes...," she cried out, feeling yet another climax building in her body. Sofia thought that Travis was a wonderful lover, even though she had nothing to compare it to. He made her cum a lot though, and that was most definitely something she enjoyed.

Sofia tipped her head back and dug her nails into the wooden headboard, crying out, "oh, oh... yes... right... right there..."

The marks she left on the head rest made him grin, devilishly as he knew he was making her weak. He loved to see her pant and maon his name out as they made love and the amount of times she came, her juices dribbling down his cock, he knew she was enjoying this. It was better after the initial pain her first time got her, and she could only sense the pleasure of it. The sheer bliss of the moment made her mind go blank as she tried to gasp for words and breath, her nails went from the wood to his skin, running her fingers on his chest, trying to grip on him as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

He moaned out with her, his own inevitable climax creeping up and holding back. The tension on his cock was apparent as his thighs and glutes clenched, wanting to hold in the cum as it built up in volume. He knew she wanted it and a long as they had those pills they would be fine. And his strong hands went to her breasts, massaging and rolling them around.

Their pleasure went higher and higher, clearly indicated by Sofia's high pitched squeals and Travis's long moans. They cried out with one another, Sofia clenching her hips and trying to milk him for everything he had. She was surprised that they were able to make love again so quickly, but she wasn't complained. She enjoyed Travis's body profusely and intended on taking full advantage of what he could give her.

Sofia climaxed around him, screaming into his shoulder, her legs and belly quivering with the release. Travis was soon to slow, and as his manhood vibrated inside of her, Sofia cried out in pleasure. She felt him squirt his seed deep down her, so much that it began to seep out, even though he was still inside of her.

The young woman collapsed back onto the pillow, panting heavily and closing her eyes. "Ahhh... you... you might made me addict, Travis."

He collapsed beside her, the force drained him of energy as well as it was his second orgasm in less than an hour, which was already too much as his heart rate was soaring, clenching the sheets with his fists he tried to catch his breath, flopping down on her gently, her giant breasts a cushion for his fall
"..Sofia...heh I wouldn't mind but give me some breaks okay?...I'm just a man~"
But he was still tender with her, kissing her deeply. He was growing fond of this stranger to his life, and he knew he was making a positive impact with her. She already took the pill for today so they'll be fine. He started to lick her erect and hardened nipples, smiling more and more as her moans and squeaks of pleasure erupted, her toes curlig at the sudden intrusion of her tits.