And the world became silent....

Vera turned to see a horde of zombies coming to her. She made another sigh. "It would have been nice if they sent someone than just me." She said to herself and pulled her sword out again waiting for the zombies to come to her.

Liam stopped and calculated the numbers "It's too many. She won't make it." He said and then yelled "Come on! It's too many!!" He yelled, just standing their.

"This is my job." She said and gripped her sword tighter as they came closer to her. They began to swarm her. She raised her sword and began slashing them one by one into pieces, emotionless.

The circle began to grow in a huge amount but only a few charged at him he ran into a building and they followed this time he had a plan "Damn, these gods think the can solve everything." He said as he ran up the stairs.

Vera's sword began to glow a bluish white. It suddenly was able to cut much quicker and easier. She slashed through each one, "Die!" She yelled out to the creatures.The wind began to blow harder than usual, pushing some of the zombie's back.

He ran up stairs as he came to, once again, another barricade to the fourth floor. He turned and kicked a zombie over the rail and ran into a door and stood his ground and sliced the zombies in pieces, having the blood splatter all over him and then grabbed on by the throat and crushed it and tore it's head off. He ran to the window and looked down. The horde got bigger and bigger. The more she sliced the bigger it got. He knew if he didn't act fast she was going to be in trouble...but why did he care..he was on his own..having another person might get him killed. He just stood their watching her.

She continued to cut the zombies down yet they still came. She began to step back. "You creatures are quite troublesome." She said. "Perhaps normal methods are not the best choice in this situation." She began to think out loud. "Very well." She pulled back her sword, slid one of her feet back and closed her eyes, letting the wind around her blow.

(ooc:Oh, no! She can't see!)

Liam started walking back away but stopped and ran for the window and jumped through it and screamed as he flew down and hit the ground and several zombies flew back and looked back t her "Get the fuck back!" He growled. He turned and started slicing in ways a human can't do, but he his a human, it was the sword. He sliced and diced cutting them down one by one. Some jumped on him and threw him back making him slam hard on a piece of metal which stabs through his suit and gets up. He pulls hood gun and starts shooting then in the head and started fighting them hand to hand. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed. See fought back striking him and hiring him bad but still he got up and fought on. He looked back "Go!!" He yelled as one struck him and he shot it and feel to his knees. He had trouble getting up but he did, his helmet was fucked and he spat put blood and fought on. The horde decreased dramatically.

(ooc: oh no! Liam could die! xD)

(ooc: 0.0 )

"Your in the way." She yelled at him, "Get away. I can handle the rest." She suddenly had wind appear around her, she began to run to the horde herself, very quickly almost like she was fighting. She swung her sword at the zombie's with speed. Slashing them into pieces, their blood spattering on the ground but not touching her.

(ooc: what? O.o)

Liam just stood their swaying from side to side and turned around and started walking the other way with his sword dragging in the ground. He was losing a ton of blood. His eyes started to blur. All of a sudden he dropped on his knees and the sword fell from his hands. He looked up at the sky as it began to darken..he was dying. He fell to the ground and wasn't moving.

(ooc: Whoops. I might flying not fighting. Sorry I wasn't paying attention that well. I was watching/listening to funny interviews of Andy from black veil brides.)

She continued to cut down the horde. Finally it was coming to an end. After the last ones were down. She blew the blood off her sword and put it away. She walked over to the man in the suit she had just meant. "Great." She said with another sigh. "You just have to try and be my hero, didn't you. I do not need one I am the hero here." She said to him, "Now wake up. You're not dying yet. You're going to help me defeat the zombies. I cannot do it on my own there are to many."

(ooc: This is my last post for tonight. I going to go to bed. :) )

Be raises his gun and shoots a zombie in the head as he breathed and coughed up blood. "Now..I....am." He said as he held on to his sword tightly and set it close to his chest. You could see the same crest as hers in plain sight. "You gods al...always think..yall are inv..invincible...but you're not." He said and looked at the sky as it began to darken.

(ooc: could Liam die??)

(ooc: What will happen to him if he does?)

"I am not a god." She then said to him. "I was sent by God and the devil to stop the earths destruction." She explained, "As for being invincible. I do not know that."

(ooc: who knows xD we shall see.)

"The Devil?? What does he have a change of heart now??" he asked.

(ooc: Okay.)

"The devil did not create this mess. Him and God are only to make good and evil equal, none shall be more than the other." She began to explain. "This is shown through them both ordering me here."

He chuckled at what she said. The Devil and God working together...never thought to see that happen in a very long time. He chuckled and spat up blood and looked at her "One thing you need to know is to be thankful for what some tried to do. It's called a heart. Hoping you....." He stopped as he looked straight into her eyes and everything was gone..including him.

Vera stared at him. "Great. Another human dead." She said. What was she suppose to do, she couldn't bring him back. All she could do was walk away. She turned away from his body but for some reason turned her head back to him. "I know what a heart is. I do have one." She said to him, of course she knew he wouldn't hear her. "Perhaps we will meet in heaven. After all, just dying to protect me will make God happy."

(ooc: ????? )

Just kidding!! This isn't the end now is it? Liams death was only the beginning. He saved a Gods life..nothing like any human can do. All of a sudden the sword that God gave him right before he died, started to light up and circle his body, it lifted him up and little lights circled his body as the sword stayed in the middle of his chest. A wave of light beamed from his body and he descended to the ground. Liam looked at her and smiled "I can explain.." He said.