And the world became silent....

(ooc: I figured you were joking. But I didn't know what Vera should have done at that time. :P )

Vera turned back around to face him as he began to glow. She watched him. "Then explain." She told him, "Were you not dead?"

(Haha I know! :) ))

Liam walked over to her and handed her the sword. "I'm not giving it too you. But does it look familiar??" He asked.

She noticed a resemblance to hers. "Yes." She pulled her sword back out and held it next to his. "Where do you get that?"

"I saved a Gods life months ago and then he risked his for mine and just before he died he handed me this sword and said these words 'Darkness will rise. The Gods and you are our last hope. It is your destiny.' and then he died. His name was Enguen." He said as he looked at her.

Vera turned to him. "Enguen?" She looked down for a moment and clenched her swords handle tighter.

(ooc: Do you mind if have her know him.)

(ooc: that's the while point, hun. :) ))

He looked into her eyes and then her hands as the clutched the handles and knew "You knew him didn't you?" He asked.

(ooc: Just making sure. :)

"Yes. Very well." She said to him. She looked back up to the man. "He..he was a good friend of mine." She stumbled a bit on her words. This topic was one thing that Vera did show emotion to.

(ooc: xD)

He set his hand on her shoulder "I don't know what to say but..he was a good man..he taught me everything..about not to fear nor to be..no offense..reckless. If we are meant, then we need to stick together and defeat this at all costs." He said as he looked at her "A God isn't all powerful...to be honest..a human is more powerful then a God. That's what he told me." He finished and took the sword from her hand and set it in its sheath and stood their.

Vera looked at him. "I know that. Gods believe in humans, if they didn't I wouldn't be here." She began to say. She was actually referring to the fact that she was alive again but considering she wasn't going to say any of that to him it just seemed like it was about her coming the earth to protect the people. "If you were trained by Enguen the I am sure you are more than capable to assist me." She stopped for a moment. "Of course he would say that. He always did have a soft stop for humans."

He tilted his head at what she said, "And if I wasn't trained by him, then what?" He said as he walked ahead of her. "Plus, he earned me about other Gods...never trust the lot of them. Some may turn and kill you or aren't very social. And you...don't seem to social. You'd probably leave me to die." Hr said add he kept waking.

She stopped walking for a moment. "I told you I am not I god." She said. She looked at him. "My job is find survivors and help them get rid of the problem. That is what I plan to do, that is why I am staying with you. And if you weren't trained by him I don't really care I would still be here with you." She made a pause. "I don't seem very social. Well that happens when you always have a lot on your mind." She admitted.

He chuckled "Well you sure act like one, like before. You almost got yourself killed! You are reckless. I risked my life to save yours and all you had to say was 'I'm the savior.' not a single thanks. Now, why the fuck am I going to stand with someone that doesn't appreciate what someone does!" he said as he turned around. His suit started to glow dark purple...that wasn't normal..not for a human. "If you want to join then stay the fuck out of my way till you appreciate what is done for you and begin to not be so reckless like a human!" he growled.

She clenched her fist. "I don't give a damn if you saved me but if thats what you want than fine, thank you. Besides I really understand what I am." She said to him. "I don't care if I..." She made another pause. She unclenched her hand and looked at it. She then made a sigh. "You're a pain. I have commanded armies easier that you."

He barked back "Well I'm not your ordinary person in a army!" he said as he punched a wall and blew a hole in the wall, like the size of a 20 ton C-4 attached to a Navy Destroyer. His eye glowed with his helmet. He grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up, not like any human can do. He growled at her "Lets see what your made off! He told me to test everyones' strength and weaknesses to see if they are willing to meet the requirements! Now begin!" he screamed as he threw her and slammed her into Hummer. "Get up!" he barked.

(Test your might!! hahaha always wanted to say that from Mortal Kombat haha)

She lay there for a moment. "Very well." Her eyes went all white as she slowly stood up. The wind around them began to blow, it made her hair fly every which way. It began to move objects around her. "Although I shouldn't be the one proving myself." She raised her arm up and out. Suddenly out of nowhere blue and white streaks began to appear behind her. They abruptly attacked him with strong force winds that could cut through everything; breaking apart signs and cars in its path.

He stood their as he saw what happened he looked around and felt himself. "Oh thank the gods fit my suit." He mumbled and the charged up to her and reached out and grabbed her feet making her fall on the ground and then got in to of her seeing the blade too her throat "Next move." He said as he winked at her and got up and started walking away. He wasn't doing it because he didn't want her around it was because he didn't want to be in her way...or get her killed...he didn't want to bare that.

Vera stood up again. "I see I am going to easy on you." She said. She let out her other arm to her side. The wind began to twist into a circle behind her. Picking up debris around the area. The cyclone began to grow, creating two tornadoes on the side of her. "Your suit may prevent scratches but these will still carry up." She shouted and brought her arms forward. At that moment the tornadoes came towards him.

He turned around and saw the tornadoes but that's not what he was worried about. He dashed and slid under a gasp and then back up and saw two regular humans and shit one in the head but the other aimed for her. He looked at her and pushed out of the way "Look out!!!" He screamed he shoved out of the way but was shot down well multiple shots. He tried to get up but it wasn't working. He looked at get and then the guy who walked up to him "Haha, stupid freak! Your girlfriend is mine now. Don't worry, I'll fuck get brains out for you." He smiled. He stunk bad..like the zombies. The man rise his gun at Liam and smiled and stated squeezing the trigger.

Vera eyes suddenly began normal as she realized what was going on. She ran towards the man. She pulled his back away from Liam; throwing him onto the ground. She pulled out her sword. "Don't talk to him like that." She said to the man and stabbed the man in the chest with her sword. "And I am not his girlfriend. Love is just a waste of time." She pulled her sword out of the mans body and used her wind to clean off the sword. She placed it back on her back and turned to Liam.

He just laid their and chuckling at what she said "...you have no idea what...love can really do for a person.." he said faintly. He sat up and winced in pain. He got shot in in the shoulder, in the stomach and one grazed his neck. "Damn....this really sucks." he said as he rolled his head and shook it. 'Why..why do I always the one who gets hurt..' he thought to himself. He laid against a car and looked around. He looked up at her and then down "Go..I'll slow you down. I'm always getting hurt. I'm fine. Just go..." he said and then he fell unconscious.

(Sorry for the late reply. I've been very very busy.)