Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heru Chidubem-Angel of Mercury, blue
"I will NOT tolerate injustice!" The entity barked, jumping down. Heru chuckled abit, shaking his head. Coming up from his laugh, he looked at her with a grin. "Injustice huh?" He nonchalantly leaned on the pole next to him and continued,

*Press Play* "Ohhh myyyyyy.....your delusional. Although I do agree with your intentions, that still doesn't justify your actions. What say you?" He shifted his attention to the container she had opened. He nodded in approval of her deed. "That's quite alright, even the most dammed souls still have an option to turn they're life around." He retorted, clearing his throat. "Stiil think were an injustice? Let me inform you on a few things. Injustice is a quality relating to unfairness or undeserved outcomes. Listening to your temper tantrum served no purpose, it only disinterested me along the way. How disappointing. I don't think its fair that you destroyed an entire ship and you think its okay." Throwing his head back and landing his hand on his chin, he continued, "The real injustice here is that you took down a ship for no reason whatsoever. Lives were lost, and you think it's a joke. Well, go ahead and do your self a favor doll, read up on a few things and get back to me then we'll talk." Heru declaimed, dismissing the matter.

Heru exhaled standing there once again looking at the pocket watch. He wanted to examine every aspect of it, it was foreign to him. What am I going to do with this? I swear Jiddoh and his knick knacks......His thoughts were interrupted by what sounded like roman addressing him. "First of all Heru, this man is here to help, or can you not sense his aura? It would not be wise to turn away our allies so rudely." She barked, trying to make a point. Heru slowly lifted his head, turning toward her. He lightly squinted at her to be sure she was talking to him. Pointing at himself he coldly responded, "Excuse me? I don't think think my greeting should concern the likes of someone who calls for back up. Mind you we don't have to be here. Rude enough for ya?" Turning back around, he went back to studying his pocket watch trying to at least find anything on it.

Once again he was interrupted, this time by a blinding light coming from Gil's direction. Seemingly at the same time, the pocket burned Heru's hand causing his to violently thrust his hand downward to let go of it. Trickling down slowly like a yoyo leaving someones hand it fell in to a stand still like position. The watch rotated, glowing a very bright red color. Heru trying to assess his hand looks into the bright light, altering his environment. He blinked and opened his eyes to a cliff overlooking the water. *Press stop*

It was beautiful, the wind was at a slight breeze, the sun was beginning to set, and the water followed the trails of the wind. It was something peaceful. Heru confused looked around calling for Gil and Roman but received no answer. "Heru? Is that you?" a light voice called. Wait that voice sounds familiar... "Heru? Don't just not look at me." Heru slowly turned around with caution. Squeezing his eyes shut, he turned around and peaked through the slit in his eyelids. "Ohh cut that out, and act like your glad to see me." His breath was taken away when his older brother stood before him. He was dressed up in the finest Egyptian attire.
deluxe-egyptian-pharaoh-costume.jpg
*Idea of what his brother had on but with real gold and other fine jewelry*
Heru eyes remained wide open as his brother began to speak. "Well hey there, you see your brother and don't speak? Well I should let up, I was long gone by the time you were born." He said chuckling. Heru noticed attached to his side, was the same exact pocket watch that was given to him. He was about to ask about about it when his brother spoke, "I see you noticed the pocket watch here." He remarked, reaching down and grabbing it. "This here is a very special item Heru, Jiddoh gave it to you because he knew you were capable of handling it."

Heru was again about to speak but was interrupted by him. "Let me finish..." He continued, "I'm not entirely sure what it can do. It was given to me by when I became part of Egyptian nobility. Remember this, this watch has the power of your ancestors in it and we are always by your side. Hold on to it dearly Heru." Heru looked at the watch once more and responded, "That doesn't help me.....why is it....." His brother interrupts him, "Don't worry about young one just know when your ready." His brother layed his hand on Heru's shoulder and smiled. "Wewe kuwa mzima kuwa ya kipekee kijana. Mama na baba itakuwa hivyo fahari ya wewe ." (You have grown up to be an exceptional young man. Mom and Dad would be so proud of you.) His brother got up, winked at him, and started back from the direction he came. Heru smiled at at the approval his brother gave him. He almost teared up.

*Press Play* He blinked and just like that he was back to where he was. He looked around and saw Gil and Roman, also Anatolios and the other Angel. He looked in the direction of Roman and noticed her hands had flames coming from them. He then looked at the entity, catching the tail end of his statement, "He waited for me to die.. To rot among the filth until I was found.." Heru could feel the hatred growing within the beast. I'm fine Gil....no need to worry about me. He responded to Gil's thought. Attaching the pocket watch to his belt, he remarked to the entities, "Well...well...well it seems like you wish to pursue a meaningless battle. I advise you to give it up and lets part ways, I don't fight unless I have a reason. I do assure you if you give me a reason to raise my hand, I will be glad to show you the door to the end of your existence." He examined the area, making mental notes and peered over to the others and smiled. Hmmm....this might get a bit interesting.

@Amelia Ironheart @Tenchi @Andy @Hope @Shadi Jaye @Shigekazu✘

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hadley observed as Analise led Tommin down towards the beach. Odd... What could they be-

Pow! Keelie rammed her shoulders into her hips and abdomen causing the wind to get knocked out of her. Before she could process what was happening she was hoisted over the demon's shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Coughing and squirming she tried to catch her breath. "Hold on. I dont want to drop you." Keelie chuckled. Just like that the demon shot off, seemingly towards the denser landscape ahead.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Put me down!" She yelled as loud as she could in her strange position. How is this little demon so powerful?! Keelie veered in towards the thick trees. "Just a bit further now." She commented. With the last words spoken by the demon Hadley began reaching out for branches, leaves, anything she could grab on to. "A bit farther to what? Let me go!" She contested. Keelie however was too fast and strong to allow Hadley to actually hold on to anything.

She watched in horror as the sight of the sandy beaches fell more and more out of sight. Feeling that Keelie had obtained an extra burst of energy as she veered in towards something Hadley turned her body to see what it was. As if all the stars had a lined for this moment, there was naturally a large cave up ahead. In a last stitch effort she began pounding her fists into the demon's back as she flailed her legs. "Hey don't take me in there!" She could feel that her pounds had no more strength behind them than a toddler's to this demon.

Deeper into the cave they went as she chose the left path to travel into. Finding a small room to occupy Keelie dropped Hadley rather nonchalantly to the ground. "Ouch! What the-!" She yelped rubbing her behind Instinctively.

"Don't try to leave. It probably wouldn't be wise." Keelie remarked. Hadley pouted up up her in response. "What do you want with me?" She mumbled as she continued to pout. Keelie sat on the floor across from her. "I want to rename you, but since you have some higher functions I think you should have some say in what I should call you. So, if you could name yourself, what would it be?"

Hadley stared in disbelief. This demon seriously wanted to keep her as a pet. "Well I'm rather fond of my name actually. . . So I'd rather keep it." She replied blinking a few times still in disbelief. Scooting a bit closer to the wall behind her she eyed the demon. "What do you plan to do with me??" She asked in suprise. "You know... my friends will be looking for me soon if they haven't already.." she said looking to the floor. "If you let me go now they won't come after you, I'm sure!" She finished looking her in the eyes.

Carefully testing her limits she scooted slowly towards the entrace. She smiled to Keelie nervously in hopes her last stich effort would be a success.

@Pretty Turtle @Muna @VengefulPeanut

Last edited by a moderator:
-The Shipwreck-
-Amelia-

Lzv4xlm.jpg

Amelia observed the Angels.
One backed off, one arrived, arrived to fight a pointless fight.
Two made use of their items, she felt their strength increase.
Her centurione made a show of power... she was unsure of what to think of this.
She took pride in keeping her word. She also took pride in bringing Justice, but what if this brought them to a fight?
Would she not then require to break her word in order to protect her Centurion?
She would feel obligated to of course, he was pretty much the only one she could truly trust right now with the infernus doing their plotting among themself and the other Pencuri simply disappearing without her knowing where they may be.
Aside from that... she felt more beings around... one somewhere around this ship, three and a... weird presence? at the beach.
Where these angel? She did not know.
I really should consider them hostiles... just to be sure
If I account all of them as hostiles, this means they are 10 and we are just 2. How are the odds to win against 10 of theirs, even with the titan at our side, they could distract it while targeting me or Thraxx...

"you there..female demon..what say you? Will you fight, flee or simply watch? I do not agree with your methods of handling the situation of the humans that boarded this ship..but I do agree that these humans were deeply in the wrong I will not fight you..but if you should attack my brothers first I will stand to their defense"

Amelia felt unsure... would she fight?
The uncertainty was written onto her face.
Then she took a deep breathe to bring order onto her mind and smiled.
"I think I will have to fight... it appears my centurion wishes to show his power. What I wonder is why ten of you..."
Ten? Why are there eight only now
"I apologize, I need to correct myself, eight of you came to this ship for such a small matter..."
The Black fog around her lessened a bit.
"I will not attempt to kill you, if you should happen to attempt to kill me I will not hold back and unleash my full potential onto you."
She looked over to the one Angel that backed off, she made a sad facial expression. She felt sorry that, that one seemed to be quite understanding.
"I am sorry", she whispered, hoping her words would reach him.
Why is it hurting down there? You cant be serious! I shouldnt have my period at a day like this.
She moved a hand down to her pubic area as the brand began to burn a lot more.
Amelia was ready - ready to consume all these souls just to protect herself, sacrificing innocent souls that brought nor desired harm for her in order to protect herself...
The pitch black fog around Amelia began to surround her, swallowing her whole...

-The Ironheart Dominion-
-Paradise&Amelia-

MF9uTKL.jpg

Paradise waited for the Gateway to open.
While Amelia was not within her realm, time did only pass as much as on earth, when she was present, a single earthly minute equaled a whole year here.
"You cannot do that! There is no Justice in sacrificing these souls! They have already lost their lifes, dont take their souls!"
Paradise felt Amelia's thoughts and feelings. She knew what Amelia was willing to do
"I have to stop her!"
She once again turned to look for a weakness in the Plating of the Titan... then for a way to sabotage the gateway...
"Dammnit! Is there really no way?"

A glowing pendant formed itself on Paradi'ses chest. It had the exact shape that Amelia's brand had. It was glowing in a white colour.
"What is this power?"
Paradise felt power flow through her. Power to change and move this world.
In her mind she pulled on Amelia, pulled her into this Realm of hers...
Paradise only hoped that Amelia would not get too Angry.

A confused Amelia found herself sitting in the hushing grass of the Ironheart.
What happened?
She turned to look at Paradise, whom came rushing towards her, kneeling down and pleading.
"Please, you must not sacrifice these innocent souls! No matter what! This titan will take more lifes than just these few souls... please!"
Amelia regained her usual facial expression, unsure of what to think of this. How did she manage to pull me here? This is my realm....
Amelia began to get Angry. "This is my realm. Who are you to decide what I do and what not? I don't care what my titan does. I only care for myself. Beside, how did you manage to get me here?"
Only now Amelia noticed the pendant on Paradise's chest.
Could it be that?
"Amelia! You know that is not true! I know you better than anybody or anything else on this world... I know how you tick. Please listen to me. You will regret bringing that thing to that world! Please!"
Amelia looked straight into her eyes.
"Go away Paradise! You are my creation, you have no idea about me!."
Amelia couldnt believe what she just heard.
"But I do! You are me... and I am you!."
Amelia began to get angry. Nobody could nor would understand her. She was alone on earth and has always been. She took Pride in viewing things neutraly, now enjoys following the path of Justice. Of course she does, she now has the power and the ability to.
Amelia stood up, a blade forming in her hand. She looked clearly annoyed at Paradise
How dare she...
Paradise stepped a few steps back.
"Is that your decision?"
Amelia attempted to strike at Paradise... only to have Paradise disappear.
A voice echoed in Amelia's head, recognizing it to be Paradise's
"You leave me no choice then..."
The Ironheart began to shift, its landscapes split, oceans formed and split the whole continent that Amelia once created in half.

-Within the Ironheart Dominion-
-Paradise-

E5gelR8.jpg

I am sorry Amelia.
But I am your heart, your concioucness.
I am that which you hide.
I am your love for this world.
I am your desire to bring good.
I am all that which you buried under your loneliness
I am you Amelia.

Amelia wouldnt hear this. How could she? An ocean was betwen them now.
One continent carried the creations of black Metal, the other carried the creations of White metal.
War is coming...

-Within the Ironheart Dominion-
-Amelia-
3q6rtLH.jpg

Amelia was not sure about what just happened. All she knew was that this Realm changed.... Was she no longer in power of this Realm?
she felt the flow of time change, it felt different...
Amelia turned and looked at the other continent in the distance.
I will get you for this Paradise. I will make sure to shoe you what it means to betray me.
She turned the wheel of creation on as creations of Black metal began to be...
I will destroy you traitor...

Amelia turned around, black fog surrounding her... as she stepped back to the shipwreck.
I need to take care of this first. Just wait paradise, you will see...

-On the Shipwreck-
-Amelia-

The black fog formed again and Amelia appeared.
Her face showed a significant look of annoyance as she turned to the angels.
"Can we get over this quickly? I have things to do... Vengeance to unleash to be accurate."
Her eyes were full of hate.
Only the death of the traitor will satisfy me.
Amelia readied her sword... She was going to kill whomever dared to oppose her, especialy now where her mind... and soul was full of Vengeance...
Yet she did not really take a life yet. A Vengeance that is yet innocent.

(Thanks go to @Muna for inspiring me.)​

Last edited:
Natsu could only sigh he did not wish for it to come to this but it appeared he had no choice he absently touched the watch on his wrist and said a silent prayer "mother..father..our heavenly father and my brothers and sisters..watch over me in the coming battle and protect me and the souls that have thus been lost and any future souls that may also be lost"

In a brilliant flash of light he held oUT his hands as the souls of his parents appeared behind him. They gently rested their hands on his shoulders as his powers awakened inside him. His eyes started glowing a pale blue as well as the runes on his sword glow brighter as his powe increased immensly as he stood before them in his full hymnal form

He took his sword in both hands his eyes glowing almost as if they were on fire he gave a sorry look to the one demon before looking at the rest of the group
"allow me to finally introduce myself..I am Natsu the new Archangel of the moon"

Last edited:
Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
Analise tilted her head slightly, listening to Tommin's response patiently. "Before I found myself here, there were some strange people at a safehouse of mine. We were all there, all of us Archangels. It must have been how they found us. I didn't get much time to listen in because I chased after Hadley, my companion, but they sounded as if they were up to something urgent, desperate even..." He seemed to trail off, something she was very familiar with, having a habit of doing so herself. She smiled to herself, feeling pleased that her suspicions of them gathering after the Monastery were true. Still, she couldn't blame them - she and her fellow demons did the same...eventually. Analise wondered how much planning the Archangels were able to accomplish in that safehouse while the demons spent their time missing or fighting amongst themselves.

"What could be so important they need to get all of us in one place like this?" His question pulled her away from her thoughts abruptly. "That's what I'd like to find out. It seems that since the Monastery fell, odd circumstances have pelted Infernum. A couple of my superiors were jailed and relieved of their duties, I fear Keelie's centurione never made it out from their assignment successfully. My centurione and I were nearly arrested under unknown pretenses once we reached our assigned destination. It all seems to culminate to this point...-" She seemed to be rambling out of confusion more than actually working towards making a point.

Before Analise could continue her thoughts, however, a loud scream cut through the air. Her blood ran cold as her ears focused on the cry. "Hey! What are you doing!? Put me down!" Analise broke her eye contact with Tommin to gaze out toward the direction in which the plea came from. Whatever happened, it happened quickly; she could no longer see Keelie and Hadley. "Shit! Where did they go?" Analise glanced at Tommin before running back to their first position on the beach, trying to find the deeper footprints in the sand to determine any possible direction Keelie might have gone in.

Damn it, Keelie. I should have never left them alone together... What was I thinking? Though Analise knew nothing of the curious human girl, she knew it wasn't a good sign if Keelie, the Pencuri of Attachment, imprinted on a girl every realm seemed to be fixated on. She searched the beach with frantic eyes, wondering how much worse this situation could possibly get. There were a handful of Archangels aboard the smoking ship and she could not tell what was going on there. She didn't think Keelie would take Hadley to the ship with so many Archangels present but she couldn't be one hundred percent sure. So far, the only thing about Keelie that was predictable was her temper.

She turned back to Tommin with determination etched across her face. "We have to find them. Keelie is unstable, I have no idea what she's capable of. I should have known Attachment would do something so insensible." Analise kicked the sand in anger, racking her memory of any known location that Keelie might use as a hiding place.

@VengefulPeanut @Hope @Pretty Turtle @El Presidente

Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

"That's what I'd like to find out. It seems that since the Monastery fell, odd circumstances have pelted Infernum. A couple of my superiors were jailed and relieved of their duties, I fear Keelie's centurione never made it out from their assignment successfully. My centurione and I were nearly arrested under unknown pretenses once we reached our assigned destination. It all seems to culminate to this point...-" She seemed to be rambling out of confusion more than actually working towards making a point. Tommin listened intently, nonetheless. After all, he couldn't pretend to be any more knowledgeable on the situation. He was just as baffled as she was. Before he could add something to the discussion there was a shrill scream. Hadley.

"Shit! Where did they go?" Analise cursed, glancing at Tommin. He shrugged hopelessly and a worried look spread across his face. As Analise dashed back to the last known location of Hadley and Keelie, Tommin followed closely behind clasping his hand to his chest. When they got back, there was nobody to be found. Analise turned back to Tommin with determination etched across her face. "We have to find them. Keelie is unstable, I have no idea what she's capable of. I should have known Attachment would do something so insensible." Analise kicked the sand in anger.

"Hey, it's okay, we'll find them," Tommin said calmingly stepping closer towards her. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder for a second to try and calm her. It was strange, for some reason he felt more safe and sure around Analise than he did around any of the other archangels. There was something about her sincerity. Or at least he hoped it was sincerity. It felt like she had the same goal as he did - finding out what the hell was going on. He quickly realised what he was doing and removed his hand hastily, tossing her a bashful smile and he scratched at the back of his neck awkwardly (his signature habit when he was embarrassed). "I managed to follow Hadley here with this," he said, revealing his pendant from under his kevlar vest, "Hopefully, I'll be able to track her with it too." He had a confident smirk on his face as the pendant's gem began to radiate an amber aura. As the gem grew brighter, the wind increased casting aside the top layer of sand and revealing glowing bronze footprints in the sand. Tommin's eyes also glowed bronze. Well this is new, he thought to himself. "I never knew I had this power," Tommin admitted, looking to Analise, his orange eyes shimmering in the sun. "Follow me," he instructed before setting off, following the ethereal prints in the sand.

@Muna @Hope @Pretty Turtle

Anatolios The Sun Archangel , red
-press play-
''What is this talk about a needless battle huh?'' Yelling at everyone his mind could never understand why angels would complement a battle with a demon ''needless''. ''Were suppose to protect this world aren't we?! How can we defend anyone when all we do is talk to the enemy and speak of peace with them!? Evil is Evil and that is all they will ever be... and with that said...'' Anatolios would tilt his head down as his eyes emitted a large smoky yellow color, he conjured a smirk and doing so he replied with a deep and serious voice, ''Well Demons... Now ill teach you to fear...behold the power of the sun!!!'' He yelled so loudly the mountains in the far distance rumbled and as he was lifted from his feet the sand around the field was lifted slightly. The aura around him was so great even the heavens could feel his presence, sparks flew around his body as his arms were brought in equal to his waist and bent. Energy was extracted nearest to him and gave him immense power Then finally the extracted energy was finally released causing a massive air wave to occur that cut through the whole sandy field, It rumbled the sand and pushed outwards from below Anatolios causing a sand wave that had the same appearance as the waves in the ocean, The air waves were so sharp and flew so fast it was like razor blades flying threw the atmosphere.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Analise took a cautious step backward as Tommin moved closer. She rarely let anyone approach her, let alone make physical contact. She looked down at his hand resting on her shoulder briefly while he attempted to calm her sudden anger, somehow helping her to snap out of her uncharacteristic show of frustration. Averting her eyes from his hand, her eyes met his with an eyebrow raised, feeling thoroughly intrigued by the unexplainable change. As he pulled away, Analise wondered if her expression gave away how unfamiliar the physical contact was.

Tommin pulled a yellow sapphire pendant from beneath his vest, catching Analise's eye curiously. "I managed to follow Hadley here with this. Hopefully, I'll be able to track her with it too." Analise returned his smirk with a charming smile of her own and for the first time in a very long while, felt she didn't have to question his confidence. Her eyes fixated on the aura of light that radiated from the pendant, following it to the sand where footprints were illuminated almost impossibly. She shifted her weight, impressed by the piece of jewelry's sheer connection with its owner. "I never knew I had this power." Analise's attention was brought back to Tommin's face, her deep red eyes meeting orange with understanding. She recalled a time where she, too, had to adjust to new talents of her own. "Follow me."

With a smirk on her face, she did as instructed, following the angel away from the beach. The amber colored prints seemed to span from the beach past the horizon. "Keelie must have been moving quickly. There's no telling how far she got." Analise had been contemplating what she would have to do once they found the rogue women. Keelie clearly needed to be helped...or contained. Suddenly, the sun seemed to shine bright, blinding Analise. She stopped in her tracks, pressing her palms to her face to block out the sheer intensity of the flash. Her demon shell tried to break free of the holy phenomenon, the searing pain in her back forcing a scream from her throat as she held her wings beneath the surface, refusing to transition.

As quickly as the reaction started, it stopped. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked back toward the beach, thankful that she wasn't closer. She could see a plume of smoke mixed with sand and air currents swelling up across the land. Wiping her face on the sleeve of her cloak, she glanced at Tommin before quickening her steps, wanting to get as far away from that ship as possible.

The Dance of Fate, Blue
The atmosphere was becoming intense as the stench of battle loomed over the skies. The sun was beginning to set and the time was nearing early evening. Rescue crews were out on day 3 trying to put out the flames that engulfed the ship, still unaware of what was taking place. "Were going to need some help out here it's just getting to bad out here." One man said, shaking his head trying to take in the event. News crews were all over the scene, once again trying to catch that epic shot that will sell. "There you have it folks, there the Rotunda Blue gone up in flames. I thought the monastery was a mistake but after seeing this I'm not so sure. A reporter remarked, shaking his head.

Effortlessly the Angels worked, trying to get as many people help. The Sirens were diligently working trying to help people pass on. Death's list seemed to be never ending. Don and Imamu were trying to calm those who were afraid of meeting their end. The healing unit had finally arrived to take care of the injured the best way they could.

*Press Play* "There here.....Any Angels handling a mortal retreat, the healing unit has made it." Don broadcasted out to all Angel personnel. Coming with them, The Angel Orion. She was once the legendary Archangel of Venus. Blinding light filled the sky as they approached on a cloud, her aura as bright as the sun. Her hair a golden blonde that flowed with the wind and her gown a pure white, with gold trimming. She looked around at the situation and started dealing out orders to the unit.

Feeling the impending battle she started to chant, she lifted her hand and snapped her fingers, creating a barrier to section off the ship. "It's Isabelle...." One angel said in amazement, pointing up at the sky. "I don't believe it, she never comes out." Another angel added, staring in disbelief. "Ohhh I hope i'm not to late....Don what's the status of the situation?" She spoke in a heavenly yet cavalier tone. "Not much we have had our backs against the wall since we got here." He responded, rubbing his face stressing. "Awh well were here to cut back some slack. I'm on it." She soothingly added. Literally walking out of the sky, she held out both her hands and began chanting once again. She replicated her self and walked in each direction to help out. "Alright team, be ready to help out the group on the ship if things get a bit rough. We have eachothers back, if you happen to run into any problems you know what to do." She announced winking at Don and Imamu.

The Sirens made there way to her to see what was up. "If it isn't The great Isabelle. Things must be bad if you come." Irene the Siren of the East mentioned as she approached. "Hmmm I just thought I'd take a look for my self. Wanted to see what the big deal was....." She replied, running her hand through he hair. "Might as well head to your jurisdictions we may need you to stabilize the atmosphere." She added, looking at each of them. Nodding they all went in their prospective directions. Each direction lighting up as they approached their destination. In unison the Sirens spoke, "Were in position and ready." Isabelle nodded in approval and rolled up her sleeves preparing for what was to come. Coming to her side was Don and Imamu, watching the Angels work hard. She spead her hands out and released a fragrance to drive away mortals from the scene. Her motto was, "Clear em out and clean it up."
*Let song finish then move on*

Back at the Safehouse
Looking over the book, The Angel of Good Fortune made a shocking discovery. He flipped the pages to make sure what he was seeing was right. He peered over to his colleague with a Eureka like smile. "Well.....spit it out Charlie what do you have." He remarked, looking up at him.

*Press Play* "I have found it....the location of the first artifact, the scepter!" He excitedly replied, pointing at the book. His colleague looked at him with disbelief and immediately asserted, "Let me see....!" He got up and ran over to the book and read it. "Well I'll be.......it's in Brazil! But whereabout in Brazil?" He asked, looking up from the book confused. Fortune looked at him with a blank face, gesturing his hand forward he declared, "That I don't know.....but it looks like were headed to Brazil." His colleague nooded in approval and replied, "Well I'll alert Caelum...."

Fortune nodded and went into his bag and pulled out a bell. To the human eye it would seem like a regular bell but to an Angel it was a bell of Great message. He placed it on the table and untied the string. He awaited for his friend to return before ringing it. His colleague came waltzing back in with a determined look on his face, "They've been informed...." Nodding, Fortune pulled the string repeatedly causing the bell to let out a harmonizing ring. Doing this opened up the waves of communication between all Angels. "Attention all Personnel, Fortune here to inform you we have located the whereabouts of the Scepter of of Alexis Mikhailovich. This report will be given to your superior for further instruction." Fortune stopped the bell and placed it back in to his bag. He closed the book and returned back into the briefcase.

He then grabbed his coat and called for the messenger Angel. His colleague cleaned up the spot tjhey were working at and met back up with Fortune. "Ok, were ready....." His colleague remarked, looking at his clean work. "Should I go on ahead sir?" The messenger humbly asked, looking up at Fortune. "No...you hang with us. I'm sure Alexis's old subordinate is over guarding it as we speak." His colleague shot a look over to him confused, "You mean......?" Quickly interrupting him Fortune replied, "Yes. Angel of the Southern Hemisphere. After Alexis's Demise they had his subordinates spread out his belongings. After doing so they swore to protect it with they're very lives in the name of there Commander, Archangel of Earth." His colleague's eyes grew big after the word Fortune said, "I never knew that part Charlie." Fortune nodded and responded opening the back door, "There are a lot of things you didn't know about. Shall we go?" His colleague smiled with great satisfaction and replied picking up his items, "We shall...." They walked out the door and headed toward where the book said, Brazil.​

What's next for the Angels? Have they finally cracked the mystery? Will the demons find out? Stay tuned and find out.

@Amelia Ironheart @Shadi Jaye @Hope @Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Andy @Shigekazu✘ @Muna

THRAX
One demon drew their weapon, while the other emitted his power. Thrax could sense they were strong, but it was not enough to make him tremble in his stand. The show of sparks and gusts of wind did nothing to impress him, nor lead him to worry. Instead, it fueled his drive for a fight. But it seemed angels care more for showing off their power rather than simply using it. This was the difference between Angels and Demons. Angels talked and Demons spoke with actions!

Thrax opened his arms downward, as he threw his head up to the sky and let out an atmosphere piercing roar, the force of his energy erupting in a powerful shockwave that tore up the platform they stood upon and echoed into the city. A vortex of wind and shadow spiraled around him has he unleashed his ancient power to combat his enemies, they would find that this 'petty demon' would be more than they barginned for. His head snapped back to look upon the Angels, then he swiftly aimed his fist downward and delivered a deadly earth shattering punch into the ship. Seconds later the ship went up in hellish flames and detonated the boat into exploding. The force of his punch would channel through and cause the earth below the beached steel to quake.

*press play*
In the chances they seperated to save themselves from the blast, Thrax looked around to see which he wanted to test first. His pale white eyes shining from the intense flames surrounding him. He would walk out from the inside of the destruction with a sirk on his face. Who was worthy to fight Lucifer's disciple? Looking out from the flames that engulfed him, he chose Anatolios. He thought of him as a showoff Angel who knew nothing of power. He chuckled to himself as he thought over exactly how he'd teach. Just then, he leaped out from the fire and landed on the beach sand. Then suddenly, he dashed towards Anatolios in a blur of speed, kicking up a path of sand in his way. Upon reaching his position, Thrax opened with spinning kick towards his head.

@Amelia Ironheart @Prince V @Excalibur Exe @Shigekazu @Andy

"Keelie must have been moving quickly. There's no telling how far she got," Analise observed as the footprints just kept going. Tommin let out a prolonged 'hmm' before making his own observations,

"The footprints are unnaturally deep for a girl of her size. She must have been carrying Hadley on her back or over her shoulder. Hopefully, that will tire her out quicker. She can't be far." Tommin tried to remain hopeful but he couldn't deny that this girl, this demon, was an unknown entity. A girl of her size being able to so easily run away with another girl shouldn't have been possible to begin with. The more Tommin thought about it, the harder it became to be optimistic. He was used to tracking and anticipating the actions of humans, not demons. Who's telling what she's capable of.

Suddenly, Analise clasped her hands to her face and stopped in her tracks in an almost stumbling-like fashion. Tommin turned to face her. "What's wrong? Are you-" his question was interrupted as she let out a shrill scream of agony. He didn't know what to do so he simply stood there like a squirrel in the headlights, lost and dumbfounded. In mere seconds, however, it was over. It seemed as if the pain had stopped yet still Analise's eyes spilled drops of tears onto her now-damp palms. Tommin merely watched her, unsure of how to react. She looked at the ship in terror before casting him a glance and setting off once more in a hurry. Tommin followed closely behind. "Are you okay?" he asked concernedly. In the distance there was another explosion and flames danced up in the sky as the smoke plume grew in size. It looked as if a large bomb had just exploded. It felt as if a large bomb had just exploded. What the fuck is going on over there, he thought to himself, concernedly. He gave Analise another questioning look. It was clear to see he was completely out of the loop as far as current affairs were concerned.

Upon seeing and hearing the one demon screaming and charging his power he cursed and with two quick strokes of his wings pI'll ed himself off the ship before the demon unleashed his power and when he did it was..horrible to see

Screams of the dying cut off instantly only to be followed by new screams that lasted about a second before they were cut off as well turning his head to the side he closed his eyes tightly to try and block out the sounds. When he turned back he realized the ship was a lost cause and turned his attention towards the beach where some of the others had washed up he could only assume the rest would soon follow

His eyes quickly scanned the beach and located the one he was looking for the one that had destroyed the ship growling he took off at a dive bomb towards him altering his course just slightly when he saw him take off towards his fellow Angel He wouldn't get there in time to stop the kick but he could only hope that whoever was about to take that blow to the head was quick enough to stop it move out of the way or could take a hit

Last edited:
Anatolios The Sun Archangel , red
-press play-
The sand swirling around the essence of pure power, the energy flowing and gracefully rubbing against his body, the waves of wind currents blowing in all directions. A red essence consumed his prowess and conjoined, conjuring a red swirl around him, both mental sets combined as his body tensed. Noticing a immense aura he turns his head in the direction its coming from, there he was... dashing towards Anatolios and cutting threw immense winds. Pieces of the ship scattered and flew into the air behind him, it was amazing but not to amazing... Anatolios felt like they might been on the same level if not he would be weaker. Who was he to challenge someone so strong... and right from the start... it made Anatolios excited even more for blood... Anatolios would look into his eyes and notice that he was not someone to play around with. The essence and prowess stood tall between there eye lock... in this time alone the Gods looked upon this stand off and fell to there knees in fear... The large amounts of energy combining when the two met it was like everything was in slow motion for a split second... Anatolios smirked, Thrax spun and delivered a swift spinning kick towards Anatolios however, Anatolios would block his kick with two of his arms covering his face. Pushing forward it would cause Thrax to spin in the other direction and when doing so Anatolios would draw back and attempt to deliver a strong but swift punch towards Thrax face.

Last edited:
-Within the Ironheart-
-Western Continent-
-Paradise-

HL2wiNF.jpg

"How is the Command unit progressing?"
Paradise turned her head sideway to a man in a white hooded cloak. This man was looking at a holoscreen. The holoscreen showed dots and terrain. The dots came in two colours, white and black. The white ones were the center of it and black ones popped and disappeared here and there.
"The unit has succesfully infiltrated the Center. They are slowly moving towards the target my'lady."
"Good. We must stop them. Quickly. Or she will destroy them and then us."
Paradise felt a bit upset about the fact that she has to go against Amelia now.
But if I don't there will be no tomorrow for anybody
"The target's weapon was fired! Our unit is almost at its goal, they have sped up, the Center's alerts have activated, They have been compromised."
"The order is to keep at it, even if they have to sacrifice their lifes for this. Our future lies in their hands."

The holoscreen turned black, the white cloaked man began to panic.
"Damnit!"
"What happened soldier?"
"We have lost contact my'lady and are unable to restore it."

Paradise only hoped that her Command unit managed to finish the job...

-Within the Ironheart-
-Center-
-Command unit-

The command unit moved quickly, they remaind under cover, sneaking past the enemy units, taking out possible threats.
They have prepared for weeks for this operation, training, practicing.
They understood what was at stake and so they were choosen for this Operation.

The lights turned red, the Alert went off.
A red Laser.
It took out half of the command unit.
"Move!"
They knew what was at stacke, they armed the explosives and ran onto their targets. Smoke went off, people died. But it all ended with a big Boom.
A big Boom and a Hole from the plating of the building straight to the end of the Realm.

-On the sinking Shipwreck-
-Amelia-

3q6rtLH.jpg

The ship began to split and sink.
She sighted annoyed.
He really had to unleash his power, didnt he? I have to act quickly
She drew at the souls of the dead...
"DIE!", her eyes reflected her anger and hate towards this nuisance of angels.

A huge black fog covered the entirity of the ship part that she was still standing on.
A loud, terrifying mechanical sound pulsed through the area, the sea fell unusual quiet as if all life has run away from the area, afraid of a danger yet to appear to the beings at the beach.
A loud pulse of energy was fired at the sun, creating a shockwave that pushed the water away from it.
The world turned darker...
Ecl-ann.jpg

Loud, mechanical steps moved closer to the beach and finally the creation came into sight.
On its shoulder stood Amelia, coldly looking at everything and everybody at the beach.
"I will kill all of you. The Angels shall go extinct by me!", a big smile showed on her face.
"I wont let ANY of you survive."
"Kill them Vastabad Mundi, My Destroyer of Worlds!"

Another red pulse began to form at its cannon, targeting Heru.
The mechanical eyes blinked, it turned to look at Amelia, grabbed her by a leg and threw her into the forest. Just before it exploded. Just like that.
Amelia stared in disbelief at the ball of flame.
Noooo...
A hand moving up as if to grab it... futile.

The beach disappeared in the horizon and trees filled it. She flew past people into a cave and landed roughly on her back, blood staining the ground from the point where she landed to where she stopped.
A Tear formed in her eye.
Why...
The world seemed to turn narrow... Blackness filled her eyes as she lost concioucness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
@Hope @Prince V @Pretty Turtle @Tenchi
(uhm.... Turtle, hope... *cough* Supriiiiisseee! >:D)​

Keelie; The Demon the Demons Worry About, violet
Keelie tuned the girl out as soon as she started nagging. She had probably rescued her, maybe. It didn't matter though, the human was Keelie's now. Keelie rose watching the girl crawl toward the barrier she had woven over the entrance to their cavern. "I told you not to leave! You're not a very good pet, you're lucky you're cute."

Keelie took a deep breath, refusing to allow her emotions to cause scars on her new pet. She would have to be nice to her, and then she would love her and never leave her. Keelie stood and walked over to the girl. "If you really like your name, we'll keep it the same, yeah. Hadley, right? I'm Keelie, and I'm not going to hurt you." Keelie closed her eyes, concentrating on the plain concrete barrier she had erected at both entrances and large vines grew up them, with bright blue flowers blooming every few inches

Keelie tossed herself back to the ground, her body trembling from recent exertions, and overpowering flashbacks. She was feeling really weak, and her head was still reeling from the new revelations of her past. Sighing, she pulled her knees up to her chin and rested. Watching Hadley like a hawk nonetheless. "What do you like?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can give you anything you want..."

Keelie's vision doubled as she fell over against the cave floor convulsions wracking her body. Her eyes clouded over as the seizure began to die down.

The cool rock walls disappeared, replaced by the bright, padded walls of the hospital room. Keelie's red hair turned dark and her eyes , while still clouded, were a pale blue. Sores festered on her arms and legs, and her clothes were stripped from her. Keelie was no longer on the floor. Instead she was sitting in a metal chair, wet ropes held her arms tightly behind her back. Her hair was matted and fell into her face. All signs of fight and fury gone from her pretty face.

Hadley was in the room. A nurse uniform replacing her clothing. The doctor came in, but he wasn't even pretending with her any longer. The faint outline of golden wings fanned out from his back and a smirk was smeared across his face. His voice filled the room with radiance every time he spoke. "Cristo." He murmured before the door even closed.

Keelie's head shot up as she glared back at the angel with inky black eyes. "You killed us, angel. You wanted to protect the human you failed, she's dead inside." Her words were raspy and sounded painful, falling flat in the room. They also garnered no response to the angelic figure that now crouched in front of her.

"I command you, as your superior, tell me your name!" He spoke quietly, as though he feared being overheard.

Keelie's head flew back as though she was struck. "We are Keelie! We protect each other!" Images flashed across the wall of the black haired girl and the pain she was in. She invited Keelie to possess her, and the demon took over when things got too intense for the girl to handle. It was a mutually beneficial relationship they had, and from the images on the wall the girl seemed to be getting better, and stronger mentally. Then came the abduction. A bag was throw over their face and they were tossed bodily onto something hard, most likely the floor of a van.

The padded walls faded, revealing cold stone beneath them. A loud crash echoed through the caves. I wonder if that's the sound of my illusions crashing. The chair disappeared from beneath Keelie, and she sprawled across the cool ground. Her eyes rolled back into her head as all the illusions crashed and Keelie blacked out.

@Hope @Amelia Ironheart @Muna @VengefulPeanut

Natsu lands in the sand creating a small crater where he landed sending sand spraying in every direction. drawing his sword he glares at the demon who was fighting his fellow angel. However he held back. His sense of honor refused to let him go and intervene a battle was a sacred thing that should be handled between two fighters anyone who would fight with an unfair advantage had no honor.

He would stand by and watch in case the angel would start losing the battle in that case if need be he would intervene and help his kind. It was then that he remembered about the Demon girl looking around he quickly scans the beach cursing his foolishness. If he lost sight of her it could mean that one of his kind was now dying if not in battle. He knew the female was a lot stronger then she looked and she was much more dangerous then that if he didn't find her soon things could and most likely would get very ugly very fast

"looks like I've got a new target..as soon as I find her that is" flapping his wings he jumps back into the sky and hovers just above the beach as he slowly turns in a circle scanning the beach and the waters for any sign of the demon.

Hadley, hotpink
"I told you not to leave! You're not a very good pet, you're lucky you're cute." Keelie said to Hadley with an attempt at a stern voice which in actuality came out rather cute. Hadley could see that she was biting her tongue as she took a deep inhalation. "If you really like your name, we'll keep it the same, yeah. Hadley, right? I'm Keelie, and I'm not going to hurt you." She remarked sincerely. Despite being abducted by this demon she couldn't help but feel a slight bond with her. Hadley trusted her words, and did not fear her. It was then that she realized her pendant was not acting strangely around her. That's odd. It usually always finds a reason to send out some immense energy. Why not with her?

Quickly, Hadley began to relax. Smiling to Keelie would be her way of thanking her for respecting her name. Vines covered in beautiful blue flowers climbed up the concrete barriers. An illusion brought to them by Keelie for sure. Pulling her knees to her chest she relaxed a bit. "What do you like? I can give you anything you want…." She asked. Just as Hadley was about to inform her that she doesn't need to give her things to keep her as a friend or companion, a string of peculiar events began.

Keelie fell to the cold hard ground, her body convulsing. Without hesitation Hadley jumped to her feet and ran to her side. Carefully, she placed her head in her lap to prevent any injury to it. As her body began to calm, her eyes clouded over. "Keelie! Keelie, can you hear me? Are you alright?" Hadley worriedly asked.

Suddenly, the entire cavern seemed to disappear and be replaced with padded walls. Hadley watched, mystified at the scenes that were to unfold. There was an angelic figure, and Keelie strapped to a chair. What did it all mean? Was it visions from the past? It appeared as if Keelie had been possessed by some other being before she was tossed into a van with a bag draped over her head.

A thunderous crash was heard as a woman came flying through the caves, crashing into the stone only feet away from them. The illusions were gone, and they were now back in the cold, dark cave. Hadley watched in horror as the blood trail that followed behind the woman. Keelie's breathing had changed ever so slightly, and it was apparent that she had blacked out. "Oh no… Keelie… Don't pass out on me!"

Gently, she lowered Keelie's head to the ground, but not before checking to make sure she still had a pulse, just in case she was mistaken about her blacking out. Rushing to the new woman's side she observed many gashes across her body. "Oh no! Are you alright?!" Hadley exclaimed. Without a second thought, she ripped a piece of fabric off of the bottom of her sweater and held it down on one of the gashes in her forearm to attempt at stopping some of the blood loss. Looking over her shoulder at Keelie lying on the ground she hoped she was okay.

@Pretty Turtle @Amelia Ironheart @Andy @Muna @VengefulPeanut

Analise, teal
"Please, there must be something you can do!" Analise was in tears, panic rising in her throat as her thoughts settled on the inevitable. "Please, I'll do anything. Anything!" She shook the tall man who stood in front of her - a man with this horrid, smug look on his face and a cackling voice that chilled blood and bones alike. "You said you could help me..." Her pleas bled through her breaking heart as she desperately tried to keep hold of the most valued aspect of her life.

"I can help you, honey. It is you that has the power to save him. You need only make a deal." His cracked lips spread across his pale face, revealing yellowing and cracked teeth. He held his long fingered hands out to take hers and Analise stared at it for a moment. "What kind of deal?" She shifted nervously, truly willing to give up anything she owned to get away from the loss she would soon be feeling. "An eternal deal, dearie. I need only your blood, nothing more."

Hesitantly, Analise nodded and held her hand out. He grabbed it and sliced her palm open without warning before he did his own, shaking the wounded hands together in a final act of agreement. She pulled her hand away, coddling it to her chest and staring into the man's face, waiting for some kind of confirmation. "Your love will be preserved, my dear." With these final words, the stranger turned on his heel and let out a roaring laugh before vanishing in a swirl of smoke blacker than night.

Analise furrowed her brow, looking around the dark, empty street and had no clue of what to do next. A sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach had her running; running for home, the face of a man flashing through her memories as tears of mixed fear and sadness fell down her cheeks. I'm almost there... The door to her home was growing bigger with each push of her feet and she willed herself to fly.

Her heart pounded against her chest and that sinking feeling came rushing up through her throat as a burning sensation spread from her back to her front. Her very soul felt as though it were being ripped in two and she lost her footing, sending her plummeting and she watched as the asphalt came rushing up to meet her face. She let out a loud scream, blood-curdling and terrifying as the once familiar man's face disappeared from her mind and the world around her dissolved into a red and brown desolate wasteland.

The pain had disappeared. She stood and looked around, not knowing where she was or how she got there. Before she could get her bearings, a burning sensation split from her shoulder blades and she fell to her knees in agony.
Analise walked quickly, keeping her eyes fixated on the glowing footprints as she recalled the only memories she had before the first time her demon shell broke free, uninvited and hateful. She glanced up at the eclipsed sun and again behind her at the wreckage where even more explosions were erupting in a plume of smoke and debris.

"Are you okay?" Tommin's voice managed to make its way to her ears, concern etched into his tone. Analise's eyes met his and she smiled as she responded, "Yes, I'll be fine. I'm thankful we were not closer to the source of..." Before she could finish her sentence, she glanced up to the sky as a figure cut through the vast blue space and disappeared somewhere ahead of them distracted her. "What the-- Did you see that?" With an eyebrow raised, she glanced at Tommin once again before running ahead, following the trail his pendent laid out for them.

Her path came up short as a large stone cave blocked her path, a deep black hole etched into the side of a mountain that seemed to swallow whatever would enter.

@VengefulPeanut

"Yes, I'll be fine. I'm thankful we were not closer to the source of..." Analise responded. Before she could finish her sentence, she glanced up to the sky as a figure cut through the vast blue space and disappeared somewhere ahead of them distracted her. "What the-- Did you see that?"

Tommin's eyes followed the direction Analise's but he failed to spot what she was looking at. As he scanned the sky, he heard feet striking the sand, the sound getting gradually quieter. "H-hey! Hey, wait up!" Tommin called after Analise, noticing she had set off once more with much haste. However, it wasn't long before she was static again. Panting, Tommin reached her position. "What is it? What's-." He cut off his own sentence as he noticed her staring at the gaping hole in the side of the mountain. The darkness was like a blanket that shrouded everything within - there was no telling what they would face inside. With a familiar warmth against his chest, he knew that this was where Hadley was. This was where the trail ended. "This is it. This is where Hadley and Keelie are..." he said resolutely, strengthening his brow and jaw. A playful smile drew across his lips, "Shall we head in, then? Or are you scared of the dark?" Despite his teasing, there was genuine concern behind his rhetoric. He needed to know his partner was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.