Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal saw the mysterious human girl give her a soft smile, she nodded and noticed the officer next to her get up. "It's you.." he spoke quietly. She grew a confused look on her face but then looked up at the cop.

Her eyes widened, It's the man I encountered to today.. She smiled and looked at the two in front of her as he spoke to them. Her smile soon began to fade as she remembered what just happened and what they have done.

"But first, I think you owe me some answers." She looked back up at the man beside her than back to the two trouble makers. Crystal crosses her arms, "Same goes for me." she answered back sharply. She wasn't very happy with these two, but she could but aside for now. She just wishes she would of done something, I mean, she did have the power too, but she didn't and she was a bit displeased with herself for that.

• Love
Reactions: 4 people
Constance looked around. Something had definitely passed through here. Something good? Something bad? Probably both. In the crowd, one cluster of people seemed to be stand apart. Everywhere there was movement, and yet these six people seemed uncommonly still, as if somehow separate from the chaos and yet still a part of it. And she was drawn to them.

But, with so much going on around her, Constance felt more like running away than approaching them. This was a bad idea, she thought as she watched the bustle.

Then she remembered the song. It had resonated so clearly even though no one had been around to sing it. Even thinking on it now, Constance felt a peace take over her anxieties. She started through the crowd. She spared a thought for anyone injured in the area, but thought she might be too late after all. So, she kept towards the others, flinching her way past people if she had to.

Constance stopped when she was just on the edge of the little party. She worried the bangle around her wrist, only then realizing how warm it had become. From running? Something told her not. A sidelong glance proved her point. The smooth stones in the bangle were glowing subtly. She pulled her jacket sleeve down over it and decided to watch for a moment more.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 people
The instant Gil realized who the woman was he waved his hand releasing the humans right as she began scolding him. However he didn't even flinch at the image of his Abuelo. Once the woman left and the man and young girl started their peace, Gil began to apologize. "We apologize for going as far as we did. We came to search you guys out to explain things to you. You see each of you have your own abilities. However here is not the place to explain. Too many human ears." He then looked directly at the officer. "We did go overboard but threats don't flow with us well. If you would have let us explain instead of assuming things I wouldn't have been scolded or had to use my powers on humans. Don't fret though, they won't remember any of it." He then took a deep breath and walked closer to the man. "This safehouse of yours, can you take us there." He then looked to the new comer that had been looking at them and stared. "I advise you come as well." He then looked over to Heru and thought for him to hear. There is a lot for us to explain. Obviously none of them know anything about their true nature. By the way do you need healing my comrade?

Crystal nodded again at the man words, she did indeed, wanted things to be explained to her and the one she had a bumped into earlier that day. Faintly listening to Gil, Crystal bit her lip and looked at the female human once more, "What is a human doing here with us?" she looked up at both Gil and Heru, interrupting Gil slightly. She took off her dark hoodie and showed her pink hair and face, her dark metallic red eyes soon went back to their ocean blue color, and her soft expression showed confusion.

Reactions: Amanda Sea
Constance nodded when she realized the man was talking to her. There was definitely something interesting about this group and she had the feeling she wouldn't be able to ignore her own place in their world. She stepped forward so that she was standing beside one of the police officers and the young girl and tried not to flinch at their presence. She looked around at the faces surrounding her, and needing to fill the tension said, "I get the feeling I've missed something here." She pulled her cap out of her belt and plopped it back on her head.

Greed went back to the demonic world after he found out that his centurion was dead, he was really depressed but nevertheless Greed went to the meeting and sat, "okay guys, I don't care anymore let's war people..." Greed gave a really serious face to them, it's the first time for him to give them the look, "they mess with my centurion they mess with me"

Heru was speechless at the sight of the woman appearance. She looks like....His thoughts were interrupted by the sharp words of her tongue. "How reckless young man.....How dare you flick the bullet in a random direction." He looked at her with disappointed look as she continued to scold him. She was right about somethings and Heru knew better. He nodded in agreement to her words as she went on. The lady left just as she came and Heru was completely stunned.

Whilst on the ground he began thinking to himself, A Virtue? Siren of the North? What? Heru saw the guy on top of him fall off. He then noticed the gun was on the ground disfigured. He picked himself up and dusted himself off looking over at Gil. "I saw her earlier....but she was older." Heru commented wiping off dirt.

*Press Play* He made his way over to Hadley, looking at her be at whits end. He kneels down to her and soothingly says, "It's ok....what you witnessed tonight was a great experience for everyone.No need to be afraid because you are quite special." Heru got up and reached into his back and grabbed a rag and handed it to her. "It's not much but it should clean your hands." He added handing it to her. He then turn around and felt the auras coming together.

Joy began to fill his body as he saw them coming in. So I guess what she did worked. Real funny jiddoh sending her hear. We could have handled it. Heru then starts back toward Tommin and the new comer. He looks on at them with guilt as he felt responsible for the evenings actions. He reached out his hand helping him upand remarked, "I extend my deepest apologies my friend, I feel that tonight's actions have done nothing but made things worse." He turned to everyone and added, "We are all sorry and would like to try and make amends. We understand if you don't want to trust us from the start but that's ok." Looking at the girl with the sledge hammer, he speaks with words of comfort, "And in due time will your answers come. I'm pretty sure you know a bit more than I do." Heru hears Gil trying to connect to him. He shakes his head to decline his offer. "I'll be fine..." He responds.

Exhausted from all of his ability, he begins to feel a bit weak but hides it from the group. I must practice harder to use my abilities with out taxing myself. Heru could sense another aura close by. It was similar to his and quite rich. He walks closer to it to see if he could make it out. Upon getting closer he noticed her aura was a bit stronger. "And you can come over here with us....no need to stand over here by your lonesome." He asserted gesturing in the direction of the group. "Well you guys we almost all together. But know we are one and we are a team and we will have eachothers back no matter what." Heru said to the group emphasizing it's importance. Looking back toward Tommin he smiled and added to Gil's question, "You did say you had a spot we could crash at right? Lead the way...." Heru comments swinging his hand in the direction away from the monastery. "We all need to rest." He added. Heru was content and was ready for what the future had in store. Well Jiddoh we may be on to something...... Smiling Heru prepared for the journey "home".

Wasp, gold
Seeing her superior, Keelie glided across the floor. "I was looking for you! I had to tell you about--" she cut herself off staring at him, "She's dead?! Did you tell me that? Oh! Yeah, you did."

She began to move behind his chair, catching a glimmer off the floor. What is that? OH! It's my new necklace, I forgot. Keelie, placed the necklace around her neck, so she wouldn't keep rediscovering, causing the illusion to shimmer and vanish. "Oh! Why? I wanted both!" Pouting she wove an elaborate skirt to hide her legs, a blue black satin, with intricate lace overlay. Preening, she turned around, seeing Greed again. "Oh! There you are Greed! Did you know there's a meeting? Wait.. No, that's right. A meeting." Pleased with herself for remembering Keelie glanced around, and noted all the others surrounding them. Keelie leaned in to her boss and whispered, "We're at the meeting now."

After being helped to his feet and having the group all gather together, Tommin turned to Heru and Gil with a coy smile drawn across his lips.

"Well... I say safehouse. It's more like a safe manor. The only people who know of it are select members of the British Government and Ichabod Makarov, someone who I have a sneaking suspicion is just like us," Tommin explained, "It's out in the country, about 10 miles from the city."

After he had finished, he had noticed Heru being distracted by something earlier so followed the path of his gaze to find the source. On the ground, lay one of Tommin's pistols, dismantled and, after the augmentation, largely broken. Damn it...

He looked back to the others and scratched the back of his neck with a boyish grin and embarrassed chuckle. "Well... err... I might have to swing by the armoury to pick up a replacement, first," he said in a sheepish tone.

Snake, seagreen
Analise waited patiently for her Pencuri superior to respond. He looked to be preoccupied with his thoughts, the loss of the book had a hint of failure that she knew he would not appreciate. She bowed, backing away to leave him be. She turned and observed the room around her - there were not enough demons here to account for everyone involved. She watched the curious newcomer, clearly having trouble keeping her thoughts straight. Hmph. Must be the new Wasp. I knew the other wouldn't last long. The Pencuri of Greed seemed to be upset by the change, though Analise knew he had no choice in the matter.

Silently, she took her place next to Alphus at the table, taking note of what they were waiting for. She could see Uku was present, though the others she knew not by name. Analise lifted her hand to grab the warm necklace that fell to her collar - a glinting and green opal stone burning against her skin. She knew they needed to get a move on but did not have the authority to speed along the process.

|ANATOLIOS|
| During the time of gathered conversation |

Anatolios walked around observing the things around him, The gentle wind blowing against him, His black suit and red tie flowing with the gentle wind; when suddenly a man dressed in silky robes and a hood that has a cascading shadow that covered his face walked up to him peacefully. Black robes so dark the night would make him blend, Robes flowing with the streams of the wind but the hood would stay steady like a sword piercing the ground. The Strange figure of a man would speak in a faint tone and tell Anatolios something but Anatolios would notice him speaking a different language, A language not familiar to him... Although, Anatolios would strangely know what he was saying to him.. Every word, Every sentence, and Every letter. ''Strange'' Anatolios mumbled to his self right before he noticed that the strange man would have vanished without a trace.

Anatolios would continue his journey, walking into a specific pathway. Soon Anatolios would find a semi abandoned house that would seem to have a similarity to a safe house. Anatolios would walk around the safe house in wonder to soon after follow up with a break in. Anatolios would kick the front door open and walk inside to find everything dusty and unclean, Noticing the dirtiness Anatolios would take a hold of his doctor mask and raise it up from his neck to his mouth before continuing to perform recon inside the house. After finding nothing remotely important inside the house he would find a long table that would seem to have similarity to a meeting table, Anatolios would sit at the end of the table and face the entrance/exit of the room.

Reactions: Prince V
"Ten miles?" Constance said when the officer had finished speaking. Apparently this "safe manor" where they were to meet was going to take some time getting too. She thought wistfully of the motorcycle and its rider. She's probably be lucky to find a taxi this time of night. Maybe she could hitch a ride with....

But who were these people? Constance surveyed the group. She fiddled with her bangle as she did so, slightly aware of the change being in their presence had brought on to the trinket. Each person was as different from the next as could be. Yes they all shared a similarity she could not place. The closest she could get was a single thought repeating itself over and over in her mind. They were like her. That, at least was obvious.

Well, all but one. Constance glanced at the human girl. The sense of confusion mixed with adrenaline Constance felt when she looked at her made her uneasy and want to run away again. Her gaze shifted to the man who'd spoken to the officer about going to the safehouse. Heru. She nearly swayed off her feet when he got closer and found herself asking, "Are you sure you're all right, mate?" Her voice was low. Maybe too low to hear. But the exhaustion that pricked at the edges of her nerves was hard to ignore.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Alphus was startled when the Snake took her seat beside him. He hadn't even heard her speaking. He was busy thinking up a web of deception he could weave for his comrades. He looked her in the eye, her snow white hair cascading down her face. "So you'e finally decided to make an appearance. To be honest I thought you were dead, but then again, that might just be the case after we conclude this meeting." He formed his words perfectly, employing his mastery of elocution. His face remained morbid as he turned back around in his seat, oblivious once more of his surroundings.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Snake, seagreen
Analise cleared her throat, her temper rising. Taking a breath, she spoke loud enough for Alphus to hear, if he were listening. "The Celestials are gathering. We have to do something about that. Your work cannot be for nothing." Sitting back in her seat, she waited for something to happen - anything. Watching the others, she noticed a trend of story swapping - talking just to hear a voice. Analise would have preferred to work independently, had the decision be left to her.

Heru's words helped to comfort her nerves. Accepting the rag from him she wiped her hands clean. "Thank you Heru," she said smiling. Who would have thought someone that at times could be so cross could also be so considerate? It was then that her trust in him, as well as Gil, grew. There was something he said, however that caught her attention. "No need to be afraid, because you are quite special. " Me? Special? What could he mean, I wonder?

The girl holding the sledgehammer spoke up and asked them why she was there with them. Hadley couldn't help but ask herself the same question. Could Heru be right? Is there something strange, or different about me? She asked herself.

It appeared as if they were to head to a safe house of some sort that the cop knew about. Hadley was glad to get out of the streets. It was odd, but she felt eyes on her, watching her, ever since she left the monastery. It was then that she remembered the hooded man who tried to kill her. What could he have possibly wanted from me? Then again. .. He did look so familiar. . I wonder what happ-. Her thoughts were cut short as she met the eyes of a new comer who Heru called out in the crowd. Instantly, she averted her eyes. Hmmm. .that's strange. For a moment she considered introducing herself to everyone, but thought it best to be done at the safe house.

Looking to the cop Hadley started, "Your safe house sounds like a great idea. We should head out immediately, " rubbing her biceps with crossed arms to generate some body heat. Looking to Gil and Heru she continued, "Something isn't right. We need to get out of the streets and into some shelter quickly. I can't describe it.." she said as she looked all around her immediate area. Beyond her small group all she could see were crowds of people, although many were heading away from the monastery. Surely, headed back to thier homes.

The Journey
When the Angels came together the storm came to a calm lull and the moonlight peered through the clouds shining down as they prepared their journey.
moonlight_and_dark_clouds_in_arcipelago_by_eskile-d5c01l6.jpg

The scene at the monastery had finally calmed down and police had regained control. The moon had an angelic type glow to it that blanketed the area. This came when the Angels came together. The time is just a little after 2 am, and the wind came to a breeze. From the looks of things the city was preparing to go to sleep.

*Press Play* And so they journeyed, leaving behind broken lives and a broken city. 10 miles was a long way to walk considering what everyone has been through. After a few hours they arrived at their destination. It was about 415 am and every one was tired. The operator on the radio tried to call for Tommin, "Officer Tommin you copy? What is your location?" Upon arriving to the safe house it appeared someone had already been here. This was odd because nobody knew of this place besides Tommin and the other officer Ichabod. If anything this was not the time for any surprises because of the long walk. Coming from inside was an aura similar to their own. But still no chances needed to be taken. Now that the Angels have come together what is next for them? Stay tuned....

Council of the Pencuri
Walking down the hall was the Gatekeeper and his assistant. He was one of the important lower nobles of Infernum. He turns the corner furious at the events that taken place. "Elena, Why must I always have to meet with these lower level individuals? They are just Pencuri!" he asked loudly. "There in room 4 sir" an attendant said as he walked down the hall. "Hand me the file....." He nonchalantly responded holding out his hand.

*Press Play* Upon approaching the room he could hear chattering. Already being aggravated he wanted this to short and to the point. He made his Centuries old aura rise as he slowly walked in the door. "So.....where do I begin?" He declaimed looking around the room throwing the file down on the table. He looked over at the 2 empty seats and stared at them for awhile. "W...Where the hell are they? Alphus? Uku? Archibald? Centuriones?" He asked demanding an answer.

He then gestured to his assistant to take the seat next to him. He pulled out the head chair, got in front of it, and sat down exhaling as if he was holding his breath. "They don't matter in the least...." He added picking up the file reviewing it. "I guess I'll break the Ice dammit since the, how does that old saying go? 'Cat got your tongue' Why are we here? Why am I here? Why are you here?" He insisted looking down at the file. "Sir, they are here because of the Monastery" His assistant chimed in. He looked over to his right and shifted his glasses down commenting, "Excuse me? Nobody was talking to you. But yet you still talk...you catch my drift?"

He then rared back in his chair throwing the file on the table, interlocking his fingers he looked at Anger and spoke, "Lets start with you....whatcha got? Matter of fact if any of you have something to say speak...I don't have another 1000 years" He cleared his throat and watched everyone think up stories. "Oh and what's next for yall? I need a good laugh." He added. The meeting commenced finally after the long wait. Being things around infernum were already hectic a meeting was just the icing on the cake. So what will the demons have to say? Continue on and see....

Scorpion, maroon
Chrystaline entered the room and looked around at the people sitting at the table looking at her superior she gave a small bow and then sat down. Damn.. I came late. Oh well. Sighing she looked around at the others recognise some of the faces and then blinked as something flew past her. Sighing she swatted at whatever it was and then looked at everyone with a smile.
"Now... What have a I missed?"
Being her normal strong minded self, Chrystaline looked around and looked at each of the people in the room with a watchful eyes.

(Okay can you guys actually see this image? I am not sure if it is due to what network I am on or what... ^^;;)

Crystal kept her ocean eyes peeled, she didn't fully trust any of these beings like her. Especially since they caused a bit of trouble in the beginning, but she still followed wanting her questions to be answered. The cop she met earlier walkie-talkie sounded, she looked over at him. Her ring started to become warm, in a nice way. She smiled softly to herself and looked away. A new girl that the one brother called from the crowd followed, she could tell she was one of them, so it didn't bother her much. But Crystal was still a little puzzled with the human in all this, she must of had some meaning of some sort but she couldn't figure out why. It interested her a bit, but she tried to mind her own business.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Tommin sighed heavily as the broadcast came out of his radio. He looked at the others and smiled apologetically.

"This is Officer Larson, code 0-Niner-6-Romeo-Mike-Delta. I'll be in touch. Out."

There was a short burst of static as Tommin turned the radio off. He looked to the others.

"Welcome to my crib," he opened in a jocular tone, the weary side to his voice showing his clear level of fatigue. The safe house was a large estate, a walled compound which looked more like the property of a rich businessman than of a lowly police officer. Tommin noticed Crystal looking around suspiciously before looking at him. He tossed her a warm smile before looking back to the rest of the group. "There's changes of clothes inside and enough food to survive a nuclear holocaust. Make yourselves at home," he smiled once again, anticipating comments, "Shall we head inside?"

"So you're my centurion? fair enough" with a cold attitude he left the meeting, "So what's your name? Wasp? okay now stick close to me, although you're my centurion, you are important," Greed went back to his throne and sat down, he drank a sip of red wine with have the similar texture of blood. "Now here's some of my rule, we're equal so please be formal to me and second please don't go to war or went into fight unless it's necessary." Greed then stood up and patted Wasp's head with a gentle smile, "since you're the only one I have now" by that time, Greed can't hold it anymore and cried into wasp's shoulder. "she so small and yet she was killed..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.