An Unninteresting Landscape

So, I asked a moderator to move the thread to the Libertine (A) section, as I finally found what was wrong. Additionally, I want to ask to you if you know Mini Six or Microlite Storytelling .

I do not know of it, but I'll go ahead and google it right now.

Both of them are the fast option (for me) to select a small system when roleplay will be heavier than dice rolling. I have some ideas for Mini Six (as this game demands you to modify it to your liking), so I want to hear it from you first.

I rather like what I've read so far about Mini Six. Would you want me to stat my person up for this system?

We both'll have to do it, as a fight can't be fair without some dice rolling. Let me see... initial dice/stats for both of us?

Well since my character is rather young, I'm thinking 2/4/4/2 respectively for Might/Agility/Wit/Charm. Too young (and too mage) to effectively fight hand to hand, and too young to actually command/persuade others who would typically be much older than him. I am also kind of leaning 1/4/4/3 But I'm worried of just how much of a piece of glass he would be, although it would fit him being young.

I want to add Vigour as an Attribute to ease the burden on Might with HP, and use this to calculate HP: (Vigour*6) + (Scale*5).

Will we still have the same amount of starting attribute points?

No, it'll increase to 15D for Attributes. Page 18 have some insights for this matter. :bsmile:

Rynu
Might 2D Vigour 3D Agility 5D Wit 3D Charm 2D
Skill WiP
Dark Elf (2): You're long lived, you can see in the dark, you receive a +1 on all melee attacks, Your maximum Agility is 5D but your maximum Might is only 3D.
Which would be a good skills list?
1) Brawling*, Knife*, Lift, Mace*, Athletics, Dodge*, Pickpocket, Stealth, Throwing*, History, Language, Medicine, Pick Locks, Search, Tracking, Command, Courage, Diplomacy, Persuasion, Seduce, Drive, Pistol*, Repair, Streetwise, Axe*, Pole Arm*, Smithing, Sword*, Bow*, Crossbow*, Ride, Magic.
2) Unarmed Fighting, Light Weapon Fighting, Heavy Weapon Fighting, Ranged Weapon Fighting, Lift, Athletics, Dodge*, Pickpocket, Stealth, Throwing*, History, Language*, Medicine, Pick Locks, Search, Tracking, Command, Courage, Diplomacy, Persuasion, Seduce, Drive, Repair, Streetwise, Smithing, Ride, Magic.

* Skills start with 1D for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom skill list seems to allow more freedom with someone who likes to switch weapons on the fly, so I kinda like it more. Would we be separating bow and crossbow between light and heavy?

Oh, I forgot to add Ranged Weapon Fighting on that list. And Independent Skills would be interesting here, as we can use it more fluidly (aka mages can profit even more now).
Am I missing something else? Static Combat...

Since forum rps are already kind of slow by nature, I'd say the fast static combat rules would be better.

Rynu * Scale +1D​
Crazy dark elf girl
Attributes: Might 2D Vigour 3D Agility 5D Wit 3D Charm 2D
Skills: Dodge* 1D, Language:Common* 1D, Throwing* 1D, Heavy Weapon Fighting 1D, Athletics 1D, Pick Locks 1D, Seduce 1D.
Stats: HP 23 Block 3 Dodge 3 Parry 3 Soak 7 Full Dodge 13
Attractive (1): Once per session the character can double one roll for any action related to their appearance.
Dark Elf (2): You're long lived, you can see in the dark, you receive a +1 on all melee attacks, Your maximum Agility is 5D but your maximum Might is only 3D.
From a Hated Race: You receive 1 CP whenever your race spurts conflict in your journey.
Equipment: traveller's mantle, backpack of holding, (magical) spear-in-chain (+2D damage), (magical) lance-in-chain (+2D damage), rags (+1 Soak).
Hero Points: 1

Oh, and I just remebered: https://rolz.org/group
Room: Landscape. Roll your dice, click on the icon on the left of your name, copy the first option and paste on your post! Now things are going... to dice!

Ran - scale +1D
Shota Mage Boy
Attributes: Might 2D Vigour 3D Agility 4D Wit 4D Charm 2D
Skills: Dodge* 1D, Language:Common* 1D, Throwing* 1D, Magic 2D+2, Stealth 1D+1,
Stats: HP 23 Block 3 Dodge 3 Parry 3 Soak 7
Mage (3): You're magically sensitive. Magic spells actually work for you.
Equipment: Spell Book, Sorcerer's Apprentice Clothing (+1 Soak), Bag of Holding, Magic Imbued Earrings (+1D Magic), Magic Enhancing Rings (+1D Magic)
Spells: Curse, Heal, Lighting Bolt, Slumber
Hero Points: 1

Looks good to me. If a fight happens, we'll have to cut down their skills or we'll get skewered easely. Or raped.
Ah, we didn't adjusted how much money we have... let's say we are carrying it in gems or in a "magic bag of changes" for those situations? Tracking money here looks entirelly unnecessary, IMHO.

It kinda is, my guy's background was more or less being in a mage's wet dream, I'm expecting to grab me a few magic helping items. Now is the most fun part for me in any system, choosing spells.

Alrighty, I believe I have finished up my character.

Righto. As Soak is our Damage Reduction, anything we can worn can be used to add to it, I think.