An Unninteresting Landscape

Do ya think we should have this plot discussion thing moved onto the libertine section as well?

Also, gotta say, I was holding back my desire to have Ran blatantly yell out how his hips are moving with no discern for his will as is the typical anime norm.

Yeah, I forgot that too, haha.

And the corny lines... hmm... I think they are fine, as I have some other dark things prepared for this game, if you don't mind.

Corny lines come to my head due to the fact its hard for me to take things too seriously.

And while I think I'm not one for shying away from things, (just in case) what were you thinking of?

Oh, some scenes involving captive girls under monsters hands/paws/tentacles (if we get to find a lair), where R-18G happen with then just to add more shock value to the tone of the game. This chapter of Akame ga Kill can give you what I find mild (except for the ending, that was sad).

Aight I getcha, I'll be fine. The link didn't work, but I'm caught up with akame ga kill and nothing there has been too much for me (bar the fate of Bor's family, the method wasn't the problem, just that it was them).

Actually, I kind of mix humor to serious RPs because 100% seriousness gets boring in no time. Of course, I will visualize only what I want, because I can't see or hear you! (And it's better this way.)

Reactions: Crab Claws
Aight I getcha, I'll be fine. The link didn't work, but I'm caught up with akame ga kill and nothing there has been too much for me (bar the fate of Bor's family, the method wasn't the problem, just that it was them).
It's chapter 23.5, the three little girls, the dog and a rape mansion.

Weak Thugs * Scale: 0D​
Why not?
Attributes: Might 2D Vigour 2D Agility 2D Wit 2D Charm 2D
Skills: Dodge 1D, Unnarmed Fighting 1D, Language:Common 1D.
Static: HP 10 Dodge 3, Soak 6

So to cast my 'totally not op for the situation if it hits' spell, I roll my wit + magic skill + magic helping items? Also, is it safe to say we are within 30 ft of them, or are easily capable of walking up to that distance?

So to cast my 'totally not op for the situation if it hits' spell, I roll my wit + magic skill + magic helping items? Also, is it safe to say we are within 30 ft of them, or are easily capable of walking up to that distance?
8D+2 to hit? Not so overpower as it looks. And yes, I don't see the alley so broad or long as a normal street.

Oh its not the roll itself, its just the ability to potentially turn the 3 v 2 to a 1 v 2.

Also are we going to go with the last die is a wild die rule?

Well, regardless, I'm gonna roll for their resists and write accordingly, I'll post with my roll, but the thugs' rolls should be in the log.

Huh really? I thought I got to let them make a wit resist. Not that it mattered, even their highest roll wouldn't have been enough.

Huh really? I thought I got to let them make a wit resist. Not that it mattered, even their highest roll wouldn't have been enough.
That's what I meant. According this, that one couldn't even throw you into the wall; but we will get the blame nonetheless.

It's that for my spell, it said the TN was 10 + resist roll, so I made the roll because if it was just 10, I could NEVER fail it even at my lowest roll. Also that being thrown into a wall was more for a dramatic effect of being stunned/wounded.

Well now you have a nice rule set should/when the dice board is made!

Man, thanks for putting my character there as well, now I don't have to keep remembering what page I posted him in.