All-Star Teen Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Well it seems someone else playing Raven brings better luck with Beastboy/Garfield. Or well since I've been on Iwaku)

200px-Ravager.png

Rose gave a nod at Starfire. "Yeah" She replied. "I'm Deathstorke's daughter. You may better know him as Slade. And for the public I go by Ravager" Rose commented. She heard Beastboy and turned trying to think if her father had a file on him last she checked. He had plenty on Batman being Gothman was his first target and a few of those in the past who tried to stop him. Though a boy who was green didn't ring much of a bell. Only reason she knew Raven was Deathstroke was sent to find Trigon's daughter and kill her. That was the day Rose lost an eye and ran off finally free of his control.

Raven
Oh brother...
First it was Robin, then it was Rose, and now it was Beast boy. Just grand wasn't it? Raven was lucky that she had kept her emotions in check, else she would have flipped the boy from where he was standing; or sitting for this matter. In fact... Due to really having nothing to do, and being irritated by the male, the cushion underneath him had been enveloped by a blackish colour with a white outline, and - we can all guess what happens here - it flipped over. At least, it should have if the male (Beast boy) did not move or attempt to stop her from doing that. Well, or unless someone had stopped her either; which was highly unlikely.

Raven didn't care too much for the green male, since he was irritating and annoying in her perspective. She would, however, have to be wary of both Rose and Robin, as it was hard to trust them as she had recently met them as well. "... I'm going to look for my room." She spoke, somewhat silently as she began walking off. Her cloak had kept her concealed for all the time she was here, and thus barely anyone had seen her actual appearance unless they had met her in the past. She wasn't fond of her father either, but old habits die hard.

[fieldbox=Tim Drake, red, solid]
Robin came to a slow, reluctant stop as the other, apparent, human called out to him. He turned to face her and as he did, his green stare met her with a great intensity. His green eyes bore into her as if he was giving her a silent warning. Unknowingly, he was giving a look Batman often gave the Leauge, when they came to him.

Robin searched his memories for her name until it finally came to him. "What do you want!?" He was still steaming, and this was clear in his voice as his words were sharp, and he made it sound like Terra was one misplaced phrase from seeming suspicious to him as well. That actually wasn't how he felt. He felt the alien and this human were the only ones not on a razors edge. For some reason, this gave Tim an epiphany. Bruce was testing him. He had these variables on the team to see if Robin would watch them and check their worth and loyalty. Perhaps? His face calmed a bit, but his face was still stretched in a frown as he peered at Terra.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[Fieldbox= Terra, yellow]
db300511843753bf2bfd51db7365cdc1.jpg

"I was hoping to catch you before you did anything rash. I can understand where your coming from, its not the easiest thing trusting some of your old enemies. Can you at least give us a chance before you decide to take off."[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Beast boy, green]
th.jpg
Beast Boy Yawned. "man i thought this hero thing would be alot more. i don't know fun." Beast boy looked up at the remaining titans in the room. He stood up and went up to Starfire "so I think i heard your name was Starfire right. That's cool having another multicolored hero on the team." Beast boy walked up to Ravager. "woah, i don't know if anyone told you but you have the same colors as a bad guy." He chuckled and put his hand on her shoulder. "i'm just joking girl. i heard everything when you guys were talking earlier." Beast boy shouted down the hall at Raven. "i already called the last room on the right girl, but feel free to take the one next to it."
[/fieldbox]

200px-Ravager.png

Rose for a moment under her mask glared at Beastboy wondering how her father did not have a green fella in his notes. "I don't think any of us will be taking a room next to you." She commented but yet there was a slight tease that could be heard in her voice. "Well at least not me unless it's far away from bird boy." She commented.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Azuremoon
[Fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
Starfire didn't know whether or not she liked this new addition. He had an air of humor about him which she enjoyed, but his attitude towards the team and their assignment bordered on disrespectful. She would wait and see how she felt about this one, but in the meantime, Starfire was once again confused. She felt like this was going to become a regular thing, and was not looking forward to it in the least.

"You refer to us as 'multicolored' as if it is rare, but I do not understand. In my short time here I have seen humans of many colors. Is this not the normal? "

She was not too worried about claiming a room for herself at the moment- she admired the skill with which the Tower had been built and she had no doubt that any room she ended up with would be amazing.
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tim Drake, red, solid]
One of Tim's eyebrows arched and his sharp look began to smooth out. She was right. Maybe Bruce knew that since he taught him to always suspect everything, this would set him off. The young man took a deep breath and gave the blond haired girl a concerned look.

"I... I guess I can..." he spoke softly before shaking his head. "Sorry. So much for first impressions, huh? I'm Rob-" he paused and took a deep breath, "I'm Tim."

He held his out out towards the girl, expecting a hand shake. wether she did or not, afterwards he turned around and began back into the tower. As he re-entered the lounge he felt embarrassed. He'd acted like a child in the first seconds of this junior Justice League. Ugh.

Once he was back in, he noticed Raven was gone, and had been replaced with a green boy. What a change. Robin entered right as the boy had called 'girl' after Raven. The second thing he noticed was Rose, and he felt his body tighten, and the hair on the back of his neck stand up and he pushed her from his mind.

Without saying anything but regarding the happy alien with a small, subtle smile and nod before he left the group and found his way to the table with the radios and took one for himself and clipped his onto his utility belt right next to his grapple gun.
[/fieldbox]

200px-Ravager.png

Rose noticed Robin return but before she could say anything the boy left. "See what I mean green bean?" She asked once more sounding to tease. "I mean Beastboy." She said. "The bird doesn't seem to like me at all." She said sounding as though she really didn't care all that much.

(I hope I'm portraying Rose really close to the comics. So hard not to make any of the simple comments she does knowing the Titan's when they had more experience together. Also I hope none of you wonder if I'm trying to have her flirt with Gar... I'm a RaexBB fan all the way... So yeah...)

Terra accepted his handshake and made her way back into the tower. She grabbed one of the radios from the radio and clipped it onto her belt. "If you guys need me I'm going to explore the tower." She made her way to the elevator. With a slight wave she disappeared. She wondered where she would go. She saw a button that said garage and pressed it. She wondered where the garage exited out at.[/Fieldbox]

th.jpg [Fieldbox=Beast boy, green]

Beast boy looked up at Starfire, "I meant odd colors, I don't know if you noticed but green and orange skin isn't exactly that common." Beast boy looked serious for a second then looked out window. "Some people have a problem with us cuz were different, so yeah I thought you knew." He threw on a big smile faced Starfire. "Nevermind, it's nothing glad to be on the team with you. Starfire."

Just then Robin came in suddenly the mood got tense. Beast boy heard what Ravenger said and nodded. "Yeah I see what you mean, it's cool girl let Beast Boy handle this." Beast boy walked up to Robin and held out his hand. "How's it going Robin, I'm beast boy. I look forward to working under a student of batman."
[/fieldbox]

Raven
Pausing for a moment upon hearing the Beat Boy talk to her, she didn't even bother to move her head just a slight bit. ".. At least I know where I'm not sleeping." She said, walking past Robin and Terra, looking for a vacent room. There would no doubt be more people coming to join the titans, so she might as well pick a room while she could. As she walked, Raven had eventually found a room that was pretty isolated from the others; and it seemed to be vacent, just the way she preferred. Opening the door, she looked around and seemed satisfied.

Reactions: Raven
[Fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
Beast Boy's answer was surprising. She found his green coloring to be wonderful, and couldn't imagine why others would treat him differently because of that. A whole world of different wondrous shades and no people who were green?! At the very least she could have sworn that she saw a girl with skin near Starfire's shade of orange coming out of a building called 'Sunshine Tan'. . .

But there would be time to think about that later; all her attention moved to Robin's re-entrance. He was still extremely tense, but Starfire was just relieved he had come back. Whatever Terra had said to him out there, she was grateful for it. She returned the smile, though with much more gusto, and followed them over to the table of radios. She had a bit of trouble finding a spot to clip it to, but with a little fenagling it fit along her hip.
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Tim Drake, maroon, solid]

"It's not dislike so much as a lack of trust, Slade." Robin answered in a surprisingly calm tone. It even surprised him how calm his voice had been. "It's not like I'm discr-"

Robin was cut off as all of their radios began to let out a tune that would one day become all-to familiar. Tim grabbed the radio that he'd just put onto his belt and looked at it. Upon inspection, he noticed that there was a speaker and then a radar above it. There was a dot on the radar in the north east of the tower and this made Tim's heart skip. This is what he'd been waiting for.

"Alright right Titans. Let head out. Looks like the HIVE might be making it's first move!" as he spoke he gave a small frown. That didn't sound right, but... whatever. He'd worry about it later.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
200px-Ravager.png

Rose frowned. "It's Ravager not Slade Just because he's my dad doesn't mean I'm like him." She replied her tone a bit harsh. Which is how she naturally got when anyone every picked with a nerve of hers. Talk of her dad and mom were one of the top few along with her step father.

Hearing the radio's she finally grabbed her own but had a feeling Robin would take it back."If you don't believe me then I'll prove you wrong with the hive." She stated and already began to work on heading out the door. 'Why did I even volunteer to join these loser's? The stupid possible team leader already seems to hate my guts.' She thought stepping out a hand headed to a sword gripping it tightly.

[fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
The time of jokes and introductions was over. The Titans' first mission was finally at hand! Starfire checked her radio, noting the coordinates before placing it back at her hip. It would be easiest to take flight from the roof, but she wasnt picky- a window would be just as good. Just before she readied herself, she stopped and turned to Robin.

"Do you have any instructions for us as our leader?"

It wouldn't end well if they all just went and tried to do their own thing out there. Though they did not yet know each other's strengths and weaknesses, being able to take orders and coordinate would be a great help in their first outing.
[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Beast boy, green]
"Alright, time for me to show you guys how the Beast Boy operates." Beast boy was pumped, then Starfire mentioned Robin was acting as leader. He stopped and laughed almost embarrassed. "I guess i got ahead of myself. What's the plan boss man?"

[/fieldbox]

Terra was making her way through the tunnel with she presumed was underwater.that's when she heard her radio start going "looks like its show time" Terra sprinted to the end of the tunnel and watched as a door opened on the coast. Once outside, her hands began to glow controlling the earth beneath her levitating it into the air.[/Fieldbox]

Raven
Raven walked out of her room, her cloak over her face as she was dark; as usual. ".. Lets just make this quick." She mumbled, looking to the side for a little bit. She had a book in her arms, which was closed this time and she placed it back into her bookshelf only to return to the hall and to the lounge. She was actually curious as to who they were going to battle, but she didn't want to show it too much really. She was fully aware that at least two of the titans knew what she could already do, so she wasn't one for showing off. The darkly cloaked female just stood by the wall in the lounge, awaiting for further instructions from Robin.

200px-Ravager.png

Rose continued making her way out of the tower. Her hand pulling out one of the blades now holding it tightly. 'Bird boy better watch himself when were in battle.' She thought to herself. 'No need to hold anything back. If he think's I'm trying to kill someone oh how I'm gonna love proving him wrong.' She thought soon being outside of the tower. She didn't wait for orders being a little mad about Robin's comment toward her calling her Slade.

Status
Not open for further replies.