All-Star Teen Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Red Robin, Maroon, solid]
[Fieldbox=Dr. Arthur Light, Gold, solid]

"Watch it dude, your doing more damage than Dr. Light Brite here."

Was he serious!? Tim recovered quickly, keeping his back to Dr. Light so that if that rather frightening attack was launched, his cape would provide protection. Taking a secondary priority, Tim's eye brow arched as he watched Beast Boy demean his efforts to assure he wasn't hit.

"I was trying to protect your ass! Maybe rush the enemy without falling on your face next time."

Slade didn't sound very appreciative either and it forced his brow into a further annoyed line.

"Next time I'll just help Starfire... at least she said thank-"

Robin muted his already quiet self-talk as he recognized the second foe that they were presented with. Jinx, huh? Why was she here? Light was cast out by HIVE... Jinx was a student. Without wasting a moment Robin grabbed the communicator and spoke into it, after waiting for Beast Boy's latest form to quiet itself. "Terra, Raven, Beastboy try and force Jinx to run and then follow her away. If she provides to much of a challenge let the rest of us know. Star, Ravager; we're going to take Dr. Light in. The last thing we need is false alarms distracting us from HIVE activity."

Tim reached into his utility belt and threw out three small, metal spheres that bounced and slowed to a stop right at Light's feet.

"Is that supposed to scare me - Boy Wonder!?" Light called out, now recognizing the boy as Batman's third little punk. The sounds coming from Light's hands began to hit a high-note, and Tim knew what that meant. Fire was imminent. Tim's eyes darted from Star to Rose - Star was equip to deal with this. Her powers seemed more offensive than defensive. Rose was, despite her enhancements, human. She could dodge, herself, if she knew when to move. Star and Robin were the ones at risk, and Rose seemed pretty... confident.

"I hope they send your ashes to the League in urns - so they finally know the frightening power of Dr. Arthur Light!"

Robin grabbed the top of his cape and pulled the heavy hood over his head - he didn't trust Rose as a person, or a Titan, but he trusted she'd avoid this blast. She'd probably counter attack too. Lights attacks took place at light speed, so this would have to be perfect.

"Now die!"

As soon as the whine from Light's attacks reached it's highest note Robin made his move - he leaped to the side, keeping his back facing Light and he tackled Star, taking her to the ground and letting his cape expand and cover the two of them as light surrounded the heat resistant cape and temporary made the fabric translucent and casting the illusion of their incineration. The next second though, the flash ended and Robin moved, seeing the bombs he'd thrown had been destroyed in the Photon Blast. Secondly, he looked towards Rose, expecting a counter attack.

[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

Reactions: Indabayou
Ravager.png

Rose waited seeing him charge. She like her father could seem to predict attacks only seconds before they came. She knew it was all thanks to Slade's thoughts of giving her his super serum. Then as she expected light shout and she jumped in the air doing a somersault. Rose was glad Robin seemed to get Starfire out of the way. Then she made both blades moved as one in front of her before landing and she then tried to cut into Doctor Light's suite. "Doctor you need to learn some new tricks." She stated with a smirk. Rose glanced seeing her blades did barely pierce the suite perhaps another hit and she may break it some. "Or just get better equipment." She stated.

Reactions: Azuremoon
[fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
Starfire took in Robin's orders while keeping her eyes steadily on Dr Light and his impending attack. When Robin tackled her to the ground she trusted his intentions and fell with him, bracing herself for the impact of both the fall and the explosion. Though the ground around them wasn't the only thing that was slightly fuming.

It was a little frustrating, was all. Starfire had wanted to prove herself as an asset to the team on their first mission but all she seemed to be doing was getting pulled out of the way of danger. She was a warrior, a princess of Tamaran, not some damsel! Not the formless fighter her sister had teased her of being! But I will not let my pride endanger this team , she told herself. If I am pulled out of danger a hundred times today I am to take it with grace and gratitude, for if it wasn't for them I would be dead instead.

As they got up after the blast, Starfire nodded her thanks to Robin once again. That blast probably took a lot of energy, so it was time to strike hard and fast. She moved to the right, out of Ravager's way and shot a starbolt that aimed for what looked to be a weak spot at the junction of Light's underarm and chest. If anything it would at least damage his armor for Ravager. Another shot across to his hip, and feet to unbalance him. It was time to end this.
[/Fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Raven
[fieldbox=Raven]

Well, looks like she'd have to help out that Beast Boy and Terra girl after all, according to the leader of the group. She took in a deep breath, and began flying straight to her; she needed the revenge anyways. There was no possible way the girl would be able to fight all three of them; and if she could, Raven would be impressed; which was really rare. She had noticed that Beat Boy became a T-Rex, but hopefully he knew who he was dealing with; she made him trip over debris for god's sake. Raven had enveloped a large chunk of debris, and she intending to fling it at Jinx as Terra had as well.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jinx]

Jinx wasn't stupid, she was one of the top students in the H.I.V.E, so she knew how to strategize at the very least. So what did they have here; a T-rex, and two hunk of junks flying right at her. She didn't seem much of what she could do to attack all three at once, but she had a better idea. Considering she were on the roof of a building with a dinosaur, it would be easy to make the ground under them crumble, and due to the weight of the dinosaur, she assumed that he would go crashing down the floors after falling from the roof as well. The ground under them turned a bright pink colour, and the entire roof collapsed, with Jinx jumping from each large chunk of debris in order not to crash fall.
Due to falling, she had also avoided both Raven's and Terra's attack, along with (assuming) rendering Beat Boy immobilized.[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• 0b35780df07e82a03eab794c85b92afb.jpg
    0b35780df07e82a03eab794c85b92afb.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
  • tumblr_melap9ZL7K1qem04fo1_1280.png
    tumblr_melap9ZL7K1qem04fo1_1280.png
    708 KB · Views: 46
[fieldbox=Red Robin, Maroon, solid]
[Fieldbox=Dr. Arthur Light, Gold, solid]
Robin thought different than Star. She was an alien - with super powers and the ability to fly. Yes, Tim would put her safety over taking down Light, but also because she could do things he couldn't. If Light charged up another Photon Blast, Tim would have to defend again, after trying to throw a couple more snapbangs and try to counter afterwards. He wasn't alone though - together they could take this buffoon out before he caused anymore collateral damage.

Light had no time to retaliate after launching the Photon Blast. It left his hands hot, and unable to collect light for a couple seconds. When the masked girl approached him with the swords, he feared for his life and almost looked to Batman's lackey for assistance. Knowing that they didn't allow death on either side. So, needless to say, when the blades hit him and he was met with blunt force trauma as opposed to a nasty, fatal laceration he was a bit surprised. That only lasted the seconds between the blade strike and the alien girl's blasts. The blasts hit him and he lost his balance. The man fell down and when he tried to get up, he couldn't.

As soon as Star's blasts hit Light and he began to fall, Robin pounced at the villain. Midair, he found his utility belt and retrieved a thick, six-inch metal shaft that, once drawn, expanded into a long bow-staff. As soon as Light started to stand, Tim's right boot hit him square between the shoulders and the staff's heavy end slammed into the dirt besides his head and he stopped moving. They got him. Next, he wanted to tell Ravager to go help the others with Jynx, but...The school needed to be checked - Light had landed at least one shot and who knows what Jynx had done. Ravager could do a more thourough check than Star, he knew her dad was good at counting heads and he assumed she had some training but... it was dangerous for the stud- Tim stopped himself. No. Trust.

"Ravager, go to the school and check for injured or, God forbid, casualties. You can help them more direct and do a faster head count. Star, you go help the others with Jynx. Ravager you and I will join the others once the citizens are safe and Light is incapacitated".

[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

Ravager.png

Rose noticed Light take every hit the group threw his way. Till he could stand no more. A smirk appeared on her face then it left hearing Robin. She looked his way and nodded. "Okay will do." She replied and headed of the check the school. Her thoughts already thinking of what to do depending on how she found others. She figured the group that was with Jinx could handle themselves. The first room she enter was a destroyed class room. 'The students are gonna love this...' She thought think of those like her that hated school.

[Fieldbox=Beast boy, green]
Beast boy was about to chomp on Jynx when he felt the floor give way. That when he realized he let his anger lead the way again, he put himself in a dangerous situation. Beast boy felt the roof give way as he started falling he panicked and tried changing into another form. He changed into a giant Tuttle figuring the shell could take the impact. As he hit the floor he was quickly covered with the upper floor debris burying him alive.
[/fieldbox[/Fieldbox]

catwoman___batman_returns_by_mrorozco-d3g9357.jpg

Serena Kyle rolled her eyes at her father Bruce gave her one of his famous speeches about being on the right team.

"What have I told you Serena? I have told you again and again and keep going against my word and doing things you are not supposed to do. So I have decided that you are going to be a titan." Bruce said crossing his arms.

"A titan? What the hell is that?" She asked sneering up at her father.

"A titan. As in the Teen Titans. A super hero group. You will go live with them. Its already been arranged. Your stuff has already been packed. We are leaving now." Bruce said, turning away from her.

"Leaving? Now? I am not going to some team titans place." She said standing up.

Bruce swiftly grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back. Her shoved her forward and forced her to walk. Once outside a black jet was waiting. Bruce continued forcing her until they got into the plane, then he shoved her into a seat. Serena growled up at him and crossed her arms.

God I hate him sometimes. He only acts like my dad when it works out for him. Fine. Maybe this stupid place wont be so bad.

Serena eventually dozed off and when she awoke she was in an elevator.

"What the hell? Where am I?" She screamed whipping her head back and forth violently.

The elevator dinged and there was a room.

"Welcome to Titans tower. Have fun and stay out of trouble Serena. I mean it." Bruce said as the doors shut.

Serena sat on the couch and looked around, waiting for someone to come show her around or something

[fieldbox= The Red Robin, maroon, solid]

"It's over, Light." Tim said in a definitive tone - that sounded as if the battle was over. As far as Tim was concerned it was. For Light, anyways. With that, Tim closed a par of cuffs onto Light's wrists and brought his staff along side his head to knock him unconscious. Now, for Jynx. Robin took a deep breath and took the time to collect himself before he turned around and watched as Jynx tactfully avoided Terra, Raven and immobilized Beast Boy. Impressive. This little witch wasn't to be trifled with. He regretted sending Rose into the school and not after Jynx with the rest. It was a waste of her ability, which wasn't a fair trade for showing a little bit of trust.

"Ravager; change of plans. I know I told you to check on the citizens but I think your better suited in the fight. We'll all take care of Jynx, then we'll let the local authorities take care of the students." A bit embarrassed by the constantly changing instructions, Tim cut off his radio once he finished so he wouldn't be able to hear her response.

Jynx seemed able to avoid the other three with ease; lets see how she dealt with four, with a fifth on the way. Robin moved until he was in a sprint and reached down into his utility belt and brought up a single, bird shaped throwing knife commonly known as a 'batarang'. He needed to blitz her. If he just threw a single attack- she'd just dodge. He needed to lure her into his attack. His finger sunk on a button on the weapon that deployed an invisible grid of interfered light that found Jynx with ease and marked her in the weapons auto-propulsion system. This would allow the knife to seek the girl, regardless of where she moved. Tim than, once again, drew out his grapple gun and shot it at the group of debris Terra had thrown and Jynx had avoided. It made contact and yanked the young man from his feet and towards the HIVE student.

Next, Tim released the hook and let the momentum carry him as he threw the batarang to his hard left and it instantly began curving towards her back. Now, he could assault her from the front. If she dodged him, the batarang would still be incoming from her rear - if she stayed and counter attacked, she'd be leaving herself open to the batarang.[/fieldbox]

Ravager.png

Rose had just found a few of the students t check on when her communicator played Robin's voice. She paused and opened it hearing the change of plans and before she could comment he hung up. 'Great bird brain.' She thought with a sigh. "The authorities should be here soon everyone for now just stay safe." She commented to the kids she had found. "It looks like something came up and they need an extra hand." She said explaining the sudden leave not that anyone seemed to care. They seemed rather glad being Ravager's outfit looked a lot like her father's running out. She sighed. 'Typical everyone's a critic' She thought soon leaving where she had entered to help the others in the fight. She was actually lad Robin made a change of plans.

[fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
Starfire rushed over to the rubble where Beast Boy was buried. Terra or raven probably could have done it faster, but they were still occupied with the pink haired girl in the air. Fortunately, as a Tamaranean she was far stronger than most humans, and removing the concrete and brick was no trouble for her. As soon as she had him uncovered and checked for breathing, she moved her teammate to stable ground. He looked a little battered, but not in too much danger of permanent injury. It was not an ideal situation, but she would have to leave him there and continue the fight. The sooner they ended this, the sooner they could rest and recuperate.

Robin's attack had yet to connect, so she held back from releasing any starbolts yet. Instead Starfire flew a small distance to be out of what she thought was Jinx's power range and waited for her opportunity to strike.
[/Fieldbox]

Beast-Boy-beast-boy-13661188-800-600.jpg

Beast boy felt the mass of rubble get lighter and lighter, he then saw bright green shine through the rocks. He closed his eyes and when he opened them next a pair of sparkling eyes met his. "Star??" Starfire placed Garfield on the ground and flew away. He tried to stand but fell as soon as his legs straightened. "oh man, now i know what that wicked witch felt like." Beast boy shook off the dizziness and was about to rush back into the fight when he stopped. He saw Robin come in for the finishing blow. "looks like i'm not needed" Beast boy turned into a green blood hound and started checking the scene for injured civilians.

[fieldbox=Raven]
"You've got to be kidding me..."

Raven was just about finished with the pink headed villain, until she just had to come up with the idea to make the roof collapse on them. The rubble had been lost in the building, but rather than just fighting the girl, she found it more concerning about any people who would have been inside the building instead. I mean, there was a huge roof that came crumbling down after all. The cloaked female stayed suspended in the air after watching Starfire dash through and into the building in order to find Beast Boy, and soon, finding Robin hop in as well. There was no doubt that, she was a formidable foe however, not even she would be able to take on all of them at once. Raven soon, dashed in through the roof, paying no mind to Terra. Slade's daughter would probably come in as well, so the odds were against Jinx; Though, Raven couldn't help but to feel like they were underestimating her. It didn't matter, the only way for Jinx to not be caught, was to flee.

And we all know how that would end up.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jinx]
Yeah, she was in a sticky situation right about now.

So lets see; we got two heros flying over head, one hero who hopped on inside with some strange thing homing in on her, the same guy who was proceeding to attack her, an orange headed green eyed girl, a green guy who can shape shift, and from her knowledge, one last person she didn't expect to find. Well, she was in quite the bind. Dr. Good-for-nothing-light was captured, leaving her all alone. Just what she needed...

The girl hissed at her luck, but she wasn't very lucky in the first place. 2-3 against 1 was no big deal to her; but really now, 5-6 again 1 seemed hardly fair. Instead of dodging whatever Robin had thrown at her, she shot a projectile of a pink, sonic boom like attack at it, most likely causing it to break or explode depending on it's effect. As for the front... Lets just say her reflexs were quick. She'd use any explosion by the batarang as a smoke screen to flee, as she couldn't find any other way. If there was no explosion... She'd have to find another way.[/fieldbox]

Ravager.png

Ravager just arrived at the scene. She could see he debris of what she missed. Then it appeared she arrived just in time to catch a glimpse of Jinx. Her hands grew a bit tighter in the blades knowing if she got away Slade would now know for sure where she ran off to. She went to try and chase her but then stopped seeing her throw some more bad luck was her guess but instead it was aimed at what Robin had thrown her way. "Damn" She commented seeing Jinx find a way to leave where her one eye couldn't find her.

[Fieldbox=Terra, yellow]
db300511843753bf2bfd51db7365cdc1.jpg

Terra was pissed off now by this pink little witch. She knew she wanted to get away but, she wasn't going to let her. She picked the rubble from the surrounding area. "Let's see you get out of this." She positioned the rubble and the the with spinning to create a wall all around her[/Fieldbox]

She was just about to escape, until the girl with the rubble and stuff started making a wall around her. She didn't get how she was able to do that, since most of the rubble was metal and such, but no matter. "Well, there's always an 'up'." The pink haired girl smirked, looking at the spinning rubble. Now then.. If she thought right, she would actually be able to hop from one piece to another, and eventually out from above. Plus, if she couldn't get through by breaking it, then it should be solid enough for her to jump off of.

Worth a shot.

The pink haired villain slashed down a pink, sonic boom to set herself off, and start rebounding each wall of the rubble back and forth, eventually reaching the top of the girl did not alter the rubble and the speed they were spinning. Heck, her plan was to escape anyways, so she better contact H.I.V.E about Dumbo Light's Failure. "See, this is what happens when you go on a rampage." She muttered to herself, most likely reaching the top, and surfing off a piece of rubble from up there, and through all the other pieces. Before leaving, she destroyed any arch above her, thus closing off the path she used to escape. Even if they managed to get past, it was the building's. Meaning metal, brick, and the such. Even with earth powers, and alien, and a dinosaur, that'd take a bit of time to remove without it collapsing again.

Garfield was sniffing around looking for civilians in danger when he heard a loud crash. He turned and saw the pink haired girl cause another building in order to escape, as Garfield was getting closer he saw a few students cowering under some falling debris. "hold on!" Beast boy transformed into a Cheetah and ran as fast as he could tword the falling debris he jumped over the kids who were now on the ground covering their heads. He flipped and transformed into a brontasaurus. His massive body was more than enough to cover the students from any falling debris. When everything was done falling he turned back into his human form and checked with them. "are you dudes ok?, is anyone hurt?"

[fieldbox="Raven, purple, solid"]
Raven_Earth-Teen_Titans_002.jpg

Raven looked seeing Terra once more try her hand at stopping Jinx. Once more seeing the girl begin to flee. Sighing she looked to see the others spotting how Beastboy went to help those with the previously fallen rubble. Just before Raven had gathered a plan to stop Jinx within her tracks the girl had made yet another set of the building begin to fall. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" Raven said in her monotone voice trying to hold what she could to help Beastboy get those trapped along with the others before all fell trapping them even further. [/filedbox]

[fieldbox="Ravager, white, solid"]
Ravager.png

Finally re-spotting Jinx Rose noticed it seemed Terra had her. But it turned out to appear not for long for the girl began to jump on the rubble. Rose bit her lip and ran planning to follow not willing to let Jinx get away and report to her father. If he knew she was here she wasn't sure what trouble he would bring. But before she could Jinx had reached the top and made more trouble. Looking she noticed Raven and Beastboy both trying to protect the survivors underneath. [fieldbox][/fieldbox][/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
As Garfield was checking the other survivors he heard all kinds of noise underneath the rubble. "Hey? is there someone underneath this rubble?" Beast Boy turned into an octopus and started moving rubble away. "hold on i'm coming" beast boy moved all 8 of his appendages trying to move the rubble from on top of the victum. Beast boy then tossed everything away when he saw something shining. He grabbed at it with one of his arms pulled it out. "what is this?" beast boy pulled out a cell phone which was still on connected with to the other person. Beast boy looked annoyed as he put his head to the cellphone. "dude, hang up already. Your messing with important super hero business."

Beast boy was about to throw the phone when a girl came up behind him and took it smacking his tentacles as she walked away. "ooww" Beast boy turned and faced her raising and shaking his tentacle at her. "hey how about a little more consideration to the guy who just saved your life." Beast boy rolled his eyes and changed back. "tssk, lousy college kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.