All-Star Teen Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Tim Drake, maroon, solid]

To be honest, Tim was surprised - he had forgotten that Batman had gotten the rest of the League to allow him leadership as he was the only one that didn't have powers or some sort of enhancement. He closed his eyes and thought about it as Raven, Starfire and Beastboy all stood, waiting for instructions. Tim thought to himself - what would Bruce do? As this thought occurred, he wondered where Terra was. Probably already on her way by now.

Tim needed to trust these people, and that would take some conditioning. Someone needed to watch Rose. Raven was the best choice, as she could incapacitate without harming, but he... he thought if Rose *did* turn, she might be able to get Raven to as well. He wanted those two kept apart. "Starfire, I wanted you to go after Slade. Provided backup and make sure she doesn't kill anybody. Don't get to close though - if shes anything like her father she could turn, and I don't want you getting hurt."

The young man shifted his gaze to the other two, "Raven- you go find the other Titan - Terra. She controls rocks and earth - shouldn't be hard to find. Just tell her not to engage the target till we know how many - and what they're doing. Star, tell Rose the same thing. Gar-Garfield, was it? You go ahead of the others. You powers should help you get close the targets. Listen in, and wait for the rest of us to move.". Robin himself, wasn't in costume yet. He had no mask -no suit. Only his belt. "You guys go ahead - I've got to change. I'll catch up in a second."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Arthur Light, yellow, solid]

Dr. Arthur Light, after having been fired from S.T.A.R Labs in Central City for being a 'psychopath', had caught wind of the H.I.V.E Academy in Jump City and, fueled by his anger, he pursued a place among their instructors, only to be denied entry. Not by the president of the academy, but by Slade Wilson. By Deathstroke. Some monkey with strength enhancements and some swords and guns. It'd left Dr. Light... upset, to say the least.

Though it was a developing city, Jump City was also what normal people called a 'college town'. It was where young scientists who wanted to work at STAR labs went to learn the ropes. This was, naturally, Dr. Light's first target. It seemed just, given his recent ups-and-downs. Driven by anger, the former scientist was simply attacking the school out right. It almost seemed like something from a cliche comic book villain.

The older man let out a cry as he threw his arm back, as though winding up for a pitch as his hand began to radiate with intense light before throwing the arm out and letting the light shoot forth out and towards the one of the many buildings of the College. Upon contact, the ball of light acted as an explosive - taking out a part of the wall and leaving it billowing in smoke as screams from inside could begin to be heard. Though the screams were drowned out by the man's laughter.

"Oh - I'm sorry, did someone get hurt in there!?" his voice was riddled with anger, spite and malcontent. "That's your punishment! For going to school to get into a joke like STAR labs!"[/fieldbox]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Indabayou and Raven
[fieldbox=Starfire, lime]
Starfire didn't waste any time after getting her orders. She only gave time for a quick nod and a "Yes, Robin." before flying off.

It was a few minutes time before she found Rose, and in that time she planned and thought. She did not like Robin's distrust of Rose, or Ravager as she was Also called. But as their leader and one with prior knowledge, she had to respect his caution at least a little bit. After all, he was only trying to keep everyone safe and secure the Titans from premature failure from the inside out. Leadership was often a hard and thankless job, but Starfire hoped the paranoia of his position would not lead Robin to make bad decisions in the end. Soon enough, she spotted Ravager on the move a few blocks from the tower, and lowered down to her long enough to deliver her message.

"Ravager. Robin has instructed us not to engage the enemy until we have done the observation of their numbers and strength. I will try and do the recon from above if possible." Keeping an eye out in the air would fulfill both of Robin's wishes. Starfire could cover Ravager from above and see from afar what they were facing. She couldn't see much yet, but there was smoke rising in the northeast similar to the location given on their radios. She pushed on, getting closer while still staying in range to monitor her teammate.[/Fieldbox]

Reactions: Azuremoon
Ravager.png

Rose heard Starfire but didn't look up listening. "He really thought I planned to go in for an attack without knowing how many?" She said aloud. "Typical." She stated. Then looked to Starfire a moment. "Did he say I have to wait on him too?" She asked sounding a bit annoyed already. Rose did apercaite however that Starfire didn't call her Slade but by what she prefers on a mission of any kind. Ravager the name she picked out for herself. "I guess he probable think's I plan to kill them too." She said sounding frustrated and gripped the blade even tighter. She hadn't pulled out the other one not knowing if she even needed the one. Then she grew quiet and looked at the radio once more seeing if it showed the location of the target. Still she hadn't made it that far so she slowed down a bit for Starfire to have a chance and answer her.

[Fieldbox=Beast boy, green]

Beast boy looked up at Robin. "Sure thing boss man. Oh by the way, I'd prefer to be called Beast boy." Beast boy took off running he was headed straight for an open window he jumped through it and dove through the air. As he fell he started think of himself as the fastest bird alive. "Peragrine Falcone!"

Beast boy suddenly morphed his teen build into a small falcon. He spread out his wings and rode an air current. He spotted the explosion and flew there with all of his might. Beast boy had made it to the scene he was around the college campus when another explosion disrupted the air current he was on causing him to fall. Beast boy quickly changed into a capuchin monkey and grabbed a flg pole before he hit the ground. Beast boy turned into his normal form and took out his communicator. "Beast boy to titans, beast boy to titans I'm on the scene. There has been multiple explosions on the college campus the reason is still unknown I'll check in when I find out."

Beast boy closed his communicator and changed into a squirrel. He scurried onto the telephone lines and looked for the culprit. He saw a couple of students running and decided to check there. That's when he saw him standing amount the fallen buildings, the man who can weird light and it's destructive forces. Dr. Light. Beast boy found a safe spot to hide. "Beast boy to titans, it's Dr. Light. I repeat Dr. Light."
[/fieldbox]

Starfire couldn't help but grimace. "I believe we are allowed to make contact after the initial watching. And I am sorry for Robin's treatment of you. I will never know for sure what either of you went through at the hands of Slade, but I do know that people are not always the same as those they share blood with."

She sighed, knowing that Robin would not let this go easily even when she could see so plainly the hurt on Rose's face. She was going to offer some words of comfort, but Beast Boy's message pinged through just at that moment. She did not know of this Light Doctor but with her teammates knowledge she knew they stood a chance.

"It may not be fair, she said, " but every victory we share will bring Robin closer to the truth. And we shall be victorious against this doctor of light."
[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Terra, yellow]
db300511843753bf2bfd51db7365cdc1.jpg

Terra had just arrived on seen to see that it was dr. Light causing mayhem. "Great the loser who couldn't even make as a instructor in h.i.v.e academy" she thought. She looked around and saw people running and scream and emergency crews trying to clear the rubble. Her eyes and hands began to glow yellow as she began to move the rubble for her battle. She threw a small chunk of rubble at him to get his attention.[/Fieldbox]

Ravager.png

Rose listened to Starfire's words. "Thank you." She said not sure what else to tell the girl. "Maybe you can help at least one of use keep their cool." She stated thinking Starfire said something she needed to hear. She knew from the start there may be much she would need to prove. Not just to Tim and Bruce but the other Titan's.

Then she heard Beastboy. She looked to Starfire and gave a grin. "Alright that sounds like a plan to me." She said. "Doctor Light won't stand a chance against us. Come on I know a short cut." She said to Starfire with a grin and took a turn to get to the school much faster. She knew from her father of the man's history. The worst part was he was an acquaintance of Slade Wilson's one of his top clients at times. But that thought she pushed aside she did know she could have some fun with her swords. Rose took out the second one. "Oh and encase Robin doesn't know and think's I'm gonna maybe kill Doctor Light. These can only cut through clothes and small layers of skin not enough to make fatal wounds. I personally designed them." She explained to Starfire before they would arrive.

Reactions: Indabayou
[fieldbox= The Red Robin, maroon, solid]

Tim Drake was suited up in a suit he was wearing for the first time. It was his uniform Bruce had instructed he make when he told him he'd be leaving the Batcave. He knew he would need to - if he wasn't with Batman, he couldn't be Robin. Dick had become Nightwing. Jason, The Red Hood and Tim... Tim had chose his new identity. An homage to his time with Bruce, but proof of his evolution. He strapped on the belts that traveled diagonally along his chest and held his new emblem in place as well as the mask he placed over his eyes.

Instead of just a cape, his suit was now equip with 'wings' that were made from the same material as Batman's cape. When deployed, it would expand and tighten, catching air beneath them and allowing him to glide and essentially take to the skies. Just like Bruce.

Finally the young man left the tower from the ground floor. Terra, Star and Raven all flew away and Rose had enhanced physical attributes. Tim smirked as he thought that he would NOT be walking there. He turned as his right hand pulled the gun shapped tool from his belt and pointed it towards the top of Titan Tower and he shot. A wire launched from the gun and soared skyward until it hit the edge of the building, and anchored itself in. Then he began to retract itself. It pulled Tim's body off the ground and along the tower. He pulled on the trigger of the gun and the line pulled him up faster, and faster until he had to keep his limbs it to avoid harm. The moment Tim reached the end of the line, he disconnected it, and his body was flung high over. His form turned and rolled in the air like an acrobat until he was facing the city with his torso facing the ground and then he went into a nose dive. The dive sent him at the ground at break neck speeds until he reached the middle of the tower and then, he opened his wings, and the Red Robin took flight.

Abiding by the laws of physics, his wings worked a lot like deploying a parachute, without the jerk and quick stop. Tim's body rose up into the sky and he darted towards the city, quickly breaking the coast line and going over the city buildings. The Red Robin's face lite up in glee. This was his first flight an he was already a fan. He felt free up here. His body fluttered as he fell into another dive before pulling up again for a burst of speed, which when he reached the peak of, he saw the recognizable orange tint of Starfire's hair and skin. He couldn't help it; he moved towards her so that he shot right by her at a speed that seemed unhuman, leaving him a red blur.

"Titan's I'm en route to the college. Those in the sky; try to stay spread out and hide visibility. I'll act as a decoy and someone, or everyone, move from behind. I want Light down before he has a chance to hurt anyone else; including us. Rose, Beastboy, your both on the ground so-" he paused for a moment as he took a tight turn around a building to position himself over the College and in Light line of sight. "So... be careful."

It wasn't much, but the euphoria of flight had relaxed him a bit, causing him to slip and call her 'Rose'. There was an everpresent grin on the boy's face.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Dr. Arthur Light and Red Robin, gold, solid]

It didn't take long for Light to see the Red... thing in the sky as it blew past the top of a building. His eyebrows arched in surprise. Had he been in Gotham, he'd known exactly what that meant and he'd be a bit worried but here... He didn't know who that could be.

Light lifted his hands and another pulse of light energy sparked up before blasting off at the currently unidentified flying object.

Tim knew how lights powers worked and as soon as he saw the light start up he knew he had to begin to evade or it'd be to late. Red Robin collapsed one arm, forcing one wind to vanish, and the other wing to take weight and carry his body into an aerial barrel roll and narrowly avoid the shot. Once the maneuver was complete he expanded his other arm and redeployed the wing and lowered his speed. He was drawing his attention; not going into for the kill. If he got to close, those little light bursts would be a hassle, as long as Tim stayed back and on his toes; he could evade them.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Indabayou
Starfire and Ravager were almost to the college when a red blur passed her by. She almost whipped around to defend herself but it was just. . .Robin? Surprise of his flight abilities aside, she was glad to see him in a much better mood. The difference was phenomenal; out here in the air with that smile on his face he looked free from his troubles. Starfire- no, Koriand'r - was sure that even though he was not Tamaranean, he knew the same joy she did that allowed her to fly. She had worried about him before due to his cold attitude and actions toward Rose, but after seeing this she knew things would be okay.

His orders echoed across their radios and she swung low to get into position. Coasting, she drifted amongst the rubble until she saw Dr. Light take notice of Robin and fire at him. Now, while he was occupied, this was her chance. She called up all the righteous fury she felt, focusing on it. How dare he harm civilians and terrorize them for no reason! Her hands and eyes glowed as the power built up, wreathing her palms in firey green. These were people who had no quarrel with him, who just wanted to get an education to support themsleves, their dreams, their families. And now he had the gall to attack her leader and teammate?!

She took aim, and fired.
[/Fieldbox]

Ravager.png

Rose noticed a red thing above them. She bit her lip. Then began to sprint. She stopped seeing Robin vs Doctor Light. And began to think of an approach for an Attack. Taking the blades she went straight for the Doctor it seemed. But was ready to dodge his attack and finish head on like she had learned when she was forced on a different side. She also made sure to not be hit by Starfire's attacks but to try and use them to help both of them.

[Fieldbox=Terra, yellow]
db300511843753bf2bfd51db7365cdc1.jpg

Terra was busy aiding local law enforcement with the search and rescue attempt by helping clear the rubble with her powers, when she heard robins orders. "This is Terra, I am currently aiding with civilian protection. Just make sure to keep him off me." Her words echoed through her radio.[/Fieldbox]

Beast boy heard Robins instructions and responded. "You got it Beast boys headin' in." Beast boy changed into a cheetah just as doctor light was shooting at robin. "Got you now" Beast boy changed into a ram and head butted Dr. Light sending him flying.

Beast boy turned into his humanoid form and jumped in celebration. "That's right Baby, that's how the Beast Boy takes care of. Huh?" In the middle of his celebration something hit his foot, he looked down to see a light grenade. "Oh man" the grenade exploded sending Beast boy flying through the air.
[/fieldbox]

Raven
It was Dr. Light. Oh the joy. Raven was flying down to the scene, and making sure to keep an eye on Terra. She also began moving the debris that Terra would miss, or was unable to move on her own. As Raven was moving them around, she did assume that Dr. Light was the only one causing this havoc, but that was impossible. There was no way that failure of a scientist could do this much damage. She should have had an accomplice or someone, but who could it be to bring such damage? She was curious, but had to focus on the task at hand. She was still in the sky for the time being however, upon orders from Robin.

Jinx
Dr. Light in the flesh huh? Well, at least he wasn't as useless as she gave him credit for. Although, he'd still probably useless. She was part of the H.I.V.E Academy and she wasn't very fond of working with this guy, but she couldn't turn down the offer to destroy the college. Who knows? She could be entertained. She wasn't with Dr. Light at the moment, however. Instead, she decided to give bad luck to their opponents; hence the name 'Jinx'. Using her powers, some debris began flying towards each titan on the ground, and some more debris started flying at the other titans in the sky. How unfortunate.... Not.

[fieldbox=The Red Robin, maroon, solid]
[drop]T[/drop]im held his position; slowly keeping the attention of Light as the others attacked him from behind. Rose and Starfire hit him nearly simultaneously before Beast Boy rammed him. It was a great spectacle to behold- Rose had hit closed in on Light while also dodging Star's bolts. Pretty impressive. It was then that, thanks to his aerial advantage, he was able to see the debris that was being controlled by Jinx and Robin's pace instantly changed.

He tucked his knees and kicked out words as he nosedived down into a quick descent before pulling up at an incredible speed. Star was on his left - Beast on the right - and Rose in the center. Tim's wings constricted at the same time as he pulled his grapple gun from his utility belt - from there he he contorted his body so it spun around. On his right turn, he left-side spin he shot a line at star and the same for Beast Boy on his right-side. Once both were attached, he swiftly held onto the gun and sling-shotted his form at Rose. At the last moment his wings deployed and he came to a screeching halt so that when he hit the daughter of Deathstroke it resulted in only enough pressure to barely knock her on her rear end. Robin fell too and that brought Star and Garlfield down too. This all occurred in the span of three second - only putting them on the ground as the debris shot through where they'd been standing.

Robin had successfully ensured none of them had been injured. and again he was grinning.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dr. Arthur Light, yellow, solid]

[drop]Light[/drop] had been taken by surprise! Tricked! Who were these stupid kids!? With new-found anger in his breast he stood to his feet right as the red bird like boy that had distracted him took the other three down as, forcing them to dodge a bunch of junk. Light's anger was initially drawn to that red bird, but then he saw the girl that wasn't flying. The one with the same mask as Slade Wilson. As Deathstroke. the man who had denied him entrance to the HIVE academy. Then his anger found a new home. Ravager.

"YOU!" Both of his arms arched backward and light began to pool with his palms as the epicenter, "Your father humiliated me!" The light around his arms began to distort and pulsate as he began to pool more energy than he'd ever pulled together before. Light had tended to be joke among villains but, right now, as the ground at his feet was beginning to char and the light around him began to distort, he didn't seem so funny.[/fieldbox]

Ravager.png

"Watch where your going bird brain. " Rose commented annoyed. Then she saw the debris but still was annoyed. She stood once more up. She was glad he didn't make her brake a blade. Then set to get near Light again.

Rose heard light as she drew close. Stopping seeing his new target was her. "Oh hello Doctor. Did he now? Why I don't recall." She commented with a smirk. "Hmmm... I believe I read something on you. Yes the pathetic Doctor Light was the title." She stated letting him build the anger for her own attack as she walked closer toward him her blades to her sides. She was giving the others time to recover and possible go back to the plan it seemed they had to make sure one of them would take down the Doctor Light.

Last edited by a moderator:
All three of their attacks hit, and Starfire was feeling the rush of confidence and imminent victory. She had to remind herself that this could still be far from over. They had only just finished their first wave when she saw Robin dive toward them. What was he doing? She thought his instructions were to hit Light from behind while he provided the distraction, so why was he now coming toward them instead of helping to finish the fight from the other side? Dr. Light couldn't possibly bring them all down when they were hitting from opposite fronts, and converging together would just make it easier for him to- why was Robin shooting that thing toward them?

She and Beast Boy were pulled down just as she saw the debris collide where they had been before. Of course. She really had to start putting more trust in this boy. But there were more pressing matters at hand right now, she noted as she saw Dr Light charging up an even more powerful beam. Getting up as quickly as she could, she tried to do the observing of the situation. Starfire had no shielding abilities, and if she tried to head off the light beams with one of her starbolts the resulting explosion could be even more devastating than the previous harm to the school. But now that they were all in a clump together, thier adversary would notice if one of them split and attacked, not to mention the damage that might be caused by diverting his aim who-knows-where. Ravager was already readying her swords for a confrontation, but the power their enemy was building up was frightening in its display. What to do...

"Beast Boy," she whispered across to him, "are you able to become the very small things? Small enough to get around the Doctor of Light without his notice and attack from behind once more? He is not providing cover for his lower half and that may give Robin and I advantage to hit from the front. I do not know how to safely divert his blast though." Cautiously, she lit her hands in green once more.[/fieldbox]

th.jpg
Beast boy shook off the light grenade and got to his feet. He was ready to go once more when he was brought down by Robin's failed attack. "Watch it dude, your doing more damage than Dr. Light Brite here." Starfire got his attention and asked if he could go smaller. "Oh, I got ya, watch this." Beast boy transformed into a mouse and scurried out of sight among the debris.

As beast boy got into position he saw a shadow growing bigger and bigger he looked up to see debris headed right for him. "What the?" Beast boy changed into a mongoose and evaded all of the debris, he looked around for the culprit and saw her. He transformed into his humanoid form and announced to his team. "Yo, Dr. Flash light ain't alone he's got a partner with crazy hair. She seems to be..." Before he could finish his sentence the ground turned pink. A water main burst underneath beast boy getting him soaked. Beast boy spit out a mouth full of water and called out. "I'm busy Star, you guys deal with Dr. Dim bulb."

Beast boy transformed into a cheetah and charged a Jynx. He got into range and swiped his claws at her.
[/fieldbox[/Fieldbox]

Raven
tumblr_melap9ZL7K1qem04fo1_1280.png

Raven was flying down as well, helping out Starfire from the air above. "Azarath, metrion Zinthos!" The female shouted out, large, dark energy orbs formed around her hands. It made all surroundings in it lose their colour and gain a white outline in the darkness, such as her hands. They began shooting out bolts at Dr. Light from the air, trying her best not to hit Rose or Robin, or damage anything else... Though why the hell were debris flying at her? This wasn't right at all.. She kept attempting to dodge the debris that for whatever reason, kept flying at herself, only to be knocked off balance by a large piece of debris that she failed to dodge, slamming into a nearby building.

"Great.." She mumbled, looking around to find the source of the debris. She had found a girl that Beat Boy looked as though he was going to fight.. For now she would keep an eye and help out the others; and when things looked bad, she'd join Garfield. Then again, they had to be careful, since Dr. Light was already annoying as he was.

Jinx
0b35780df07e82a03eab794c85b92afb.jpg

Jinx was enjoying herself, hurling debris others at their expense. At least some of hit someone hard enough to send them flying; just no promises that it won't bite her in the butt later! She had finally found another person had found her, and a large smile crept at her face. "Finally, some excitement!" She gleamed, watching the boy turn into a cheetah, the ground around the girl became a bright pink colour, and there was suddenly a number a knots under the running cheetah. Assuming he was running so fast, he wouldn't notice the knots on the ground as he ran up to her.

"Just try it! I dare you!"

[Fieldbox= Terra, yellow] Terra was struck in the back by a chunk of debris. She fell to the ground losing control of the debris that she was moving. Almost letting it crash into emergency crews. She caught it just in time. She got back up and looked for the culprit. That's when she noticed jinx. "Time to see if what's being 5 aught in hive is a match a against my training. " She hurled a large chunk of debris at jinx hoping 5 catch her off guard as she was busy with the green one.[/Fieldbox]

As Beast boy lunged forward to connect his attach he tripped over something causing him to lose his balance. Since he was going so fast his momentum took him rolling into a pile of rubble. Beast boy sat up, back in his human form, and tried to gain his composure. "Ow man the world is spinning."

After a minute Garfield stood up, his legs still shaking and he looked around for Jynx. "Fine if that's the way you wanna play keep up with this." Beast boy focused thinking of the fiercest, strongest, biggest animal in his arsenal. "Alright it's time to get prehistoric up in this place." Beast Boy morphed into a Trex. He roared at Jynx, and charged.
[/fieldbox[/Fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.