All-Star Teen Titans (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I can say why I was underground. I'm still pretty silent.

Well, I have summer school. I've been stressing about how my grades have lowered, even though it was pretty easy. I was stressed on how I am getting under 90% and so I've been studying like crazy for english class. My parents have been nagging to me about getting a part time job, and I'm trying to finish all my volunteer hours. To top that, I'm still trying to stay as active as I can, but that's clearly not an option. I'm sorry about that, though, I might actually have to drop out of a few role plays. I'll see what happens and if I'm far too busy, I might have to drop out for the time being, and come back again if someone takes Jinx and Raven.
Sorry to hear that, it sounds really hard on you :( If you do end up having to leave, it was great rping with you and I hope things calm down for you and get easier.

Reactions: Raven
So um... Just to make sure I um.. follow...

@Citrus
So my next post go head and do Rose and Raven? Or still just Rose?

Alright I'll work on doing that then.

Might take a bit though cause I guess now I should play around with the bbcodes.

And posted for Rose and Raven... I hope it's alright also first time using that BBcode so I hope it looks alright I'm not sure how to get rid of that gray 1 box.

I finally made my character sheet.
o.o; not sure when to jump in.

Wrong RP... This one isn't mine and mine isn't a jump in....

@Kakao

But I'm sure you could jump in the jump in but it's more cannon characters. Just so you know.

Just a note: I am TOTALLY still in this, I just need some time before I can post again. RL is getting busy and drama-filled, but I will try to start posting again in the next couple weeks

• Love
Reactions: Raven
I stopped getting notifications for this, and apparently there is six pages now. Jesus.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I didn't miss nearly as much as I thought I had.

Ah yeah my alerts have been acting up as well. But I often look at watched threads on my own so it's a bit rare for me to be extremely lost.

Reactions: Azuremoon
Status
Not open for further replies.