All-Star Teen Titans (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god my posts are so short and they look all boring and mehhhh

Anywho, if anyone needs me in here, just tag me ouo/

• Useful
Reactions: Raven
@Raven I just got the other half of my post up! Sorry! It was giving me troubles, lol.

By the way, Jinx is still drying to throw Debris at all the titans in the air and on the ground. No promises that I won't make that timer explode before her expected timing or malfunction.

Oh okay. Heheh... I'll edit whatever I may need to then.

Fixed it forget the timer being Rose would have been knocked down instead of being able to be close enough to place it. Of the device in my post if you read it already.

My god my posts are so short and they look all boring and mehhhh

Anywho, if anyone needs me in here, just tag me ouo/
If it makes any difference, I love everyone's posts so far! I think we are doing pretty well together as a group :)

• Love
I may be gone for most of the day, I'm visiting family at the hospital. Feel free to have Starfire shoot at stuff if needed/ if a bunch of posts go by and I'm still not back. I won't mind.

Guess that post wasn't needed lol, but its good to be prepared

Reactions: Azuremoon and Raven
So I was thinking later down the line I was going to also introduce Red Hood - Jason Todd - and his Outlaws (replacing Starfire with Blackfire) as a members of the HIVE Academy. I also want to play the Joker later on.

Anyway, I'd like to play Red Hood, but would anyone like to play Arsenal / Red Arrow / Speedy? I thought @Indabayou might want to play Blackfire.

9mDxL5f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Indabayou
I thought about Mai which is the Female speedy. I know more on her than the original speedy who became Red Arrow...

That'd be fine too! I'd actually never heard of Mai. (I only know about Arsenal from Arrow / Titans / Red Hood: Outlaws) So Todd / Mai / and Blackfire.

Ah okay LOL

Mia is Green Arrow's niece. IDK how she would be as a H.I.V.E. member being I think she's only been a Titan I know it was because her uncle thought they would be a good influence.

Ah yeah that shall work. He will use the same serum as he had on himself, Rose, and Batgirl for Mia. That should work.

He almost used the serum on all Titan's.

That's how they had a few of the Titan's East comics which Deathstroke is the leader of. He also leads I think a group called Brightsiders.

LOL he's ahead of everything it seems or at least he is at one point of another.

Right? Cassandra was what gave me the brainwashing idea.

Also, yeah, that's why I want to throw Joker in later on. A bit of unexpected, Endgame based, insanity to make Slade not the only big baddie xD

It'd be awesome if our team got good enough for use to eventually take on Darksied. I mean... it might be unrealistic... but it'd be cool LOL.

I'm definitely cool with playing blackfire!

• Love
HAHa... Slade gets so annoyed by Joker in the comics. What fun :3

Same. Goodnght

Status
Not open for further replies.