All-Star Teen Titans (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not sure what exactly happened there. Are you using fieldSET or fieldBOX?

I haven't used any because I'm better with spoilers all the other codes don't usually work for me. But when I have more characters I may try to have my set up a bit better.

Ah, I see. Its just that one of those two (I can never keep straight which) looks just like the spoiler bbcode appearance so I thought it was one of them.

I think it might be one of the different spoiler bbcodes. Because those are the only ones I have gotten to work the most. Not sure though Citrus might be able to tell being it was her post.

I usually just take a post I did that looked nice and just use that as a template so I don't have to mess with the bbcode every time. Simple copy and paste and then I just type my new post in (either on my laptop or a notes app on my phone) and paste the whole thing into whichever thread its for.

Like, you would not believe how infuriating that first starfire post was with the alignment and pic sizing, but all I had to do was get it right once. Hurray for my laziness~

Reactions: Raven
I have issues with the code too, whenever I have a large posts with spoiler or a fieldset it breaks up like that :/

Last edited:
I may be out for a lot of this weekend but I will try to post if I can

• Useful
Bob's Burgers is on right now and I just noticed how much this one side character looks like a Tamaranean. Orange skin, red hair, purple clothes. Hiding something, Fanny? A secret identity perhaps?
hqdefault.jpg

Jordan Peele. It's pretty much the same voice he does for his Meegan sketches on Key & Peele

Okay just wondering for sometimes voice actors may play characters similar to others they had played or keep similar personalities.

But I do not remember that name in the Teen Titan's original cast. But then again perhaps he had for one of the episodes as a minor?

The reason I asked is I have learned. Terra Strong plays Raven and Twilight Sparkle, even Timmy Turner. While Greg Cripes Beastboy, and Michelangelo.

No, this isn't a teen titans or dc show I'm talking about. I was just saying that the character on it looks like tamaraneans do.

I know and neither is MLP or Fairy Odd Parents. Terra strong also was once in The Simpsons so I read. So I thought it would be interesting to learn of yet another voice actor who may had been in Teen Titans and other shows I know of.

May look up on a better site to make sure google wise LOL

I'm back owo

Well in any case, I'm going to let Jinx somehow slip through and flee, if that's alright. Since she is part of the H.I.V.E, I was thinking maybe she could report back after running away, if that's alright with you all owo/

It's been quiet lately! What's everyone up to?

Getting underground :(

Don't have to read the spoiler a bunch of complaining really
My dad apparently not that any of my family heard him say other than him. That I had to take care of four pacific dishes before bed. I looked there was nothing there. Then I wake up still basically nothing not even at noon. So then I go to a friends and am there basically all day. Was gonna spend the night... But then found out my brother didn't get the dishes like he was asked by my mom so I get punished for not getting dishes. *shrugs* I just know not to trust a younger brother to get chores if I see any. So now so I don't get grounded for a week I'm gonna try to one not seem on the computer as much even though there is nothing on tv. Two not let my brother have time to waste and just take care of the chores before I leave anywhere.

So um... Now I'm up to catching up to all my RPs

Well, I guess I can say why I was underground. I'm still pretty silent.

Well, I have summer school. I've been stressing about how my grades have lowered, even though it was pretty easy. I was stressed on how I am getting under 90% and so I've been studying like crazy for english class. My parents have been nagging to me about getting a part time job, and I'm trying to finish all my volunteer hours. To top that, I'm still trying to stay as active as I can, but that's clearly not an option. I'm sorry about that, though, I might actually have to drop out of a few role plays. I'll see what happens and if I'm far too busy, I might have to drop out for the time being, and come back again if someone takes Jinx and Raven.

Um... I might can help... @Citrus if you need...

If you need someone to help with Raven I can give you samples of many RPs I've played her in and see what you think... We just both have a different writing style for her. And that's just if you really do need someone to help keep her moving....

I can't help on Jinx though well not easily. But maybe if you like and want later.

@Raven

Oh it's fine :3
At this point, I was actually willing to ask you to take Raven's role, since I'll be off for a while, and no one likes waiting on someone. I'll still keep Jinx, since I don't have to post as much as her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.