Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily shook her head. "I want you Ali" she murmured with sad eyes. She didn't want Ben. There was no way... Unless Ali stopped caring or randomly disappeared but that wouldn't happen. She gazed up at her with loving eyes.

Ali could still see the sparkle in her eyes despite all of the sadness. Despite everything they had been through. But somehow, she felt that all she had been through, was all just the beginning. And it sparked fear throughout her. But Emily's words kept ringing in her ears. I want you. Ali knew she wanted Emily too. "I love you.... I just want you to be safe too..." Ali said her eyes returning Emily's loving gaze.

Emily shifted uncomfortably, her thoughts flickering back to Spencer. She clenched her eyes shut and said nothing barely hearing Alison's words. "I love you too" she murmured, her eyes flickering to Alison. She composed herself immediately "I know your mind as been working itself up all week do you not have more questions?" she asked briefly.

Ali noticed the way Emily seemed. What was she thinking about? Ali was glad to hear the words, but she still wasn't sure if Emily truly meant them. She always seemed to end up in someone else's arms the second Ali denied her, even though they both knew they were in love with each other. Right? Ali thought of her million questions but yet again only one came out. "What happened... What happened between you and Spencer.." Ali was afraid of the answer but knew that for the sake of them both they needed to talk about it.

Emily felt her heart shatter in her chest at her next question. She knew she should have seen it coming but there was absolutely nothing she could possibly do to hold her off. "I drank to much... And she drank to much... And... And..." she stuttered, closing her eyes nervously "I slept with her" shenmuttered, voice low and soft.

Ali didn't believe what she heard, how could Emily have done that? How could she have gone so far? She couldn't possibly love Alison if she was able to do that... Whether she was drunk or not... Ali felt the tears immediately swelling in her eyes as she took a s step back, "H-how could you... How could you do that..." Ali shook her head as she felt dizziness overcome her, the room starting to spin. Why did she do this? How? Ali suppressed her thoughts as the tears started to stream down her cheeks. Her gaze shifting from the ground back up to Emily, her heart had been shattered, stepped on, crushed into dust. She finally realized how alone she really was.

Emily felt her heart shatter, the warmth of tears begging to swell in her eyes "Alison no please... I love you... I thought... I thought you didn't love me... you told me I was practice. You turned your back on me... and I don't know. Spencer doesn't even remember that night. I barely remember... when I went to your house I wanted to reassure you that I love you... I love you and only you... I don't love Spencer... not in that way and I couldn't... I thought about you..." she murmured, tears spilling, rushing down her cheeks, leaving stains down her tan skin.

Ali shook her head as the tears continued, "But.... How could you do that... How could you sleep with your best friend?.... Especially when I thought you loved me.... I'm just...." Ali couldn't finish. Her mind was still trying to figure everything out. it was all Ali's fault. But she still couldn't believe she could've done that... How she could go that far... With anyone.

Emily closed her eyes "I didn't mean too! I was hurt. I wanted to feel something. I never meant to do anything with Spencer. I wanted you but you.. Didn't want me" she remarked, glaring at the floor.

Ali looked up at Emily's watery eyes. "I did want you Emily! But it's dangerous to be with me right now..... I don't want you to get hurt..." Ali said as she took a step closer to Emily finally. Her brain starting to calm down.

Emily looked at Alison quizzically. That had been the second time in this conversation Alison had meantioned it not being safe around her. What did she mean? Emily opened her mouth to ask but shut it again almost immediately. She clenched her jaw before looking back up at her "Alison... I'm always here" she murmured

Ali was so glad Emily hadn't asked any questions, she didn't know what she would say. Ali looked into Emily's eyes, "I know you are.... And I'm here too..." Ali murmured.

Emily smiled softly "is that really all you wanted to know?" she asked softly, running a hand through Alison's lovely blond hair. Her heart slipped a beat momentarily but eventually fell back to the correct beat. She leaned in placing a delicate kiss on Alison cheek before pulling away again.

Ali nodded as she continued to process everything. Ali didn't want to have to think of anymore questions. She just wanted to be with Emily, but she knew she couldn't keep Emily safe. Her cheeks flushed as Emily's lips kissed her. Her lips tingling to feel her lips against Ali's. Her eyes staring deep into Emily's.

Emily smiled lightly, staring carefully at Alison. She looked beautiful in the afternoon light, her blond hair shimmering sightly. Emily reached out a hand, brushing back a delicate Golden lock from Alison's face. Her blue eyes glimmered, a hint of affection shining in her lovely eyes.

Ali closed her eyes softly as Emily pushed a strand of hair from Ali's face. It was so quiet and peaceful, just the two of them. Her mind tracing back to that moment in rosewood, how amazing it had been moments before the whole world had fallen apart. Ali opened her eyes as she moved her hand over Emily's. Slipping her fingers into Emily's. The sun coming from the Windows, radiating Emily's beauty.

Emily smiled as she felt Alison's fingers lace thorough hers. Perhaps... There was a sliver of a chance that Alison would decide being with her was better than being apart. Her mind flashed back to the closet, to Bens large hands carressing her body, making her stomach churn in disgust. Then it flashed to Spencer's flesh warm beneath her ran hands, the soft moans eliciting from her mouth. Warmth settled between her legs at the thought. She was broken... Surely? Why didn't she feel this way when I boy touched her. Perhaps Spencer was a fluke, her attraction brought on solely by the liquor she had consumed... But even as her buzz had slipped away the feelings had stayed... If not intensified. She had wanted to kiss Spencer to touch her to have her to taste her... But it wasn't love it was lust... Perhaps... She didn't lust after Ben? But the answer was undeniably there. The feeling she had for Alison overwhelmed any she had ever had. They were pure and undeniable.

Ali could tell emily was in deep thought, the way Ali could stare into Emily's eyes. Ali moved her hand pulling Emily closer. Her free hand pushing a strand of Emily's hair behind her ear. "What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" Ali asked already guessing what was going on. Based on everything they had talked about. Ali still wasn't sure how she felt about what her and spencer had done. Seeing Emily barely intimate with Ben was bad enough, but with spencer? In such a more intimate level, that was awful. Ali kept her thoughts in her own mind as she kept her hand tight on Emily's.

Emily was brought back to reality as Alison voice echoed in her ears. Her brown eyes refocused themselves on her cerulean blues, her hair falling around her broad shoulders "I was just thinking about how disgusted I feel with Ben. When Bens touching me I feel physically sick... But when you're touching me.. Or when Spencer was... My body is on fire. I want more. I crave more. . . with Spencer it was pure lust and desire... But with you is undeniable love." she stated softly, her voice somewhat shakey.

Ali half smiled as she saw Emily refocus on her. She loved watching Emily day dream. But she loved talking to her even more. The smile disappeared as she spoke, her eyes flickering to the ground as she spoke of spencer. Her gaze shifted back to Emily's glistening eyes. Undeniable love. The words continued to echo as her smile reappeared. Ali leaned into Emily placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.