Alison and Emily

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her breathing slowed as Alison traced patterns on her back. She turned around, pulling herself out of Alison's arms slightly. She looked at the beautiful blond before feeling the familiar twinge of shame sprout in her stomach. She closed her eyes briefly. Why did she need Alison so much? She reopened her eyes and stared into the blues of Alison's. Her body relaxed slightly. "I'm sorry" she murmured, never breaking the eye contact.

Ali felt Emily turn and she felt her pull away slightly. But Ali kept her arms around her still. Her hand moving up to Emily's cheek. She stroked the tears away softly, even though they still fell. Ali was confused on what Emily was sorry about, everything was all Ali's fault. Emily hadn't done anything wrong... Right? "What do you mean? You had every right to act the way you did Emily.... It was all my fault." Ali mumbled as she stared into Emily's entrancing eyes.

Emily let out a chocked sob "no... I was drunk.. And... Not thinking clearly... And... And I love you... And... " she stammered her body shaking. Alison would never want to talk to her again if she told her. She kept her mouth closed, her eyes darting away from Alison looking for anything else to stare at.

Ali narrowed her eyes in confusion, what does she mean? What did he do? Ali felt the flutter in her stomach disappear to be replaced by the infamous knots. Ali saw Emily looking for anything else to stare at. She moves her hand up Emily's cheek "Emily.... Look at me..." Ali said never breaking her eye contact. "I love you to.... But... I need to know what happened..." Ali murmured. She knew Emily wouldn't be able to keep a secret, atleast not the way Ali was able to hold the truth about things. Ali could handle big lies, life changing ones in fact, but Emily... She wasn't like Ali.

Emily's stomach tightened, nausea rolling through her body. She had to tell her now... Besides.. The secret was eating her alive. She closed her eyes, biting her lip roughing. She could taste so the copper blood, as her tooth pierced the inside of her lip. She couldn't do it anymore. "I... Spencer... And..." She couldn't say anything else. The words stuck in her throat like glue.

Ali saw the blood running from Emily's lip and she glanced back to her eyes, why was she like this? What was going on? Ali moved her hand to wipe away some of the blood but she paused at Emily's words, what did she mean? Her heart thumped loudly as nothing made sense. But then again it all made sense. The only thing she could do though was pull Emily into a hug. "I'm so sorry Emily..." Ali could feel her heart ripping but she knew Emily needed her. But she just wanted to run away.. To scream. How could Emily do this when they loved each other? She wanted to pull away but she just kept her arms tight around Emily.

Emily sobbed slightly, but she refused to confirm Alison's thoughts. Instead she chocked back her tears and stared up at Alison's face, her own eyes hollowed and blank. "I'm just practice though... So what does anything I do matter?" she remarked, her voice shakey.

Ali still was unsure of what really happened between her and Spencer. Spencer wouldn't have done anything right? Unless they were both super drunk... Ali just needed to know what happened. She shook her head pulling away slightly, "No... Your not... Besides, I thought you loved me. What even happened?" Ali asked desperate for answers. She loved Emily, but now she wasn't so sure Emily loved her...

Emily pursed her lips "I love you beyond reason" She murmured. She leaned closer "It was nothing..." she muttered, leaning in to kiss Alison's neck. She trailed her hands along Alison's ribs attempting to ditract her from the conversation but immediately she pulled back staring at Alison intently "I really do love you." she whispered, running a hand through Alison's beautiful blond hair.

Alison's heart started the small flutter again at Emily's words. Her body reacting to the kisses as she leaned closer. She sighed softly with every kiss of her skin, but remembered what they were talking about. Emily was so good at distracting her though as she moved in pressing her lips against Emily's. "I love you too. I reallly really do Emily." Ali murmured. Her stomach couldn't decide between the knots she felt or the butterflies at Emily's soft hands. Her mind filled with even more conflict.

Emily shifted closer to Alison, her lips finding Ali's moments after Alison spoke. She loved her, she really did. There was no closeness behind Alison's voice. She placed her hand behind Alison's neck and deepened the kiss. She wanted to make Alison feel better to make her see but she couldn't bring herself to further the motions. She just stayed there. Kissing Alison.

Ali leaned closer to Emily as the kissed, her hands wrapped around her back. Ali just loved the sweetness of it all. The tender kisses and touches. This is how love was supposed to be. So why couldn't Ali stop being so afraid? Ali ignored her conflicting thoughts as the kiss deepened. She was perfectly content being here with Emily.

Emily pulled away after a few seconds, unsure of what to say. Instead of proceeding with the kissing and touching, she curled into Alison, burying her face in her neck. She whispered a soft I love you, her arm wrapping around Alison.

Ali felt Emily pull away and snuggle against her again. She kept her close. Ali still wanted to know what had happened between the two of them. Between Emily and Spencer. Had they kissed? Had they don't more? Had they even done anything at all? Ali ha so many questions that continued to buzz in her brain. Demanding answers. But she just closed her eyes, holding Emily. She would find out one way or another, sooner or later. She had to know.

-two days later-

Emily had spent the last two days avoiding Alison and Spencer, talking briefly with Hanna in French class and spending some time with Aria after school but mostly she had been keeping to herself. Alison hadn't stopped prying about that night and Spencer was oblivious to everything that had happened. Today though, she had gone out of her way to stay as far away from Alison as possible, even convincing her teacher to let her leave English to go study in the library. She had left before class even started to ensure Alison wouldn't be able to follow her with her own lame excuse. She leaned back in the hard uncomfortable wooden chair and stared at the wall. She had gotten some studying in but not much. Suddenly her eyes grazed over a familiar muscular boy. Ben. She pursed her lips on contemplation before calling out to him. "Hey Ben" She offered. Her eyes darted over him once more. While the two hadn't been on the friendliest of terms she was still civil and lately she was lonely. Since Alison had rejected her four days ago she felt an empty hole in her heart and she couldn't help the black pit that lingered in her stomach. She needed companionship.

Ben was ditching class in the library. He had decided to just mess around until lunch rolled around. Ben heard his name called by a familiar voice as he turned to see Emily Feilds. What could she want? Ben had just ignored Emily, telling his friends that he broke things off. That he was the one who wanted to be with other girls. Ben walked over to Emily with his naturally dazzling smile. "Hey Em." Ben said.

Emily felt her stomach clench, she hadn't talked to Ben since the break up. She was sure none of his friends knew what had actually happened that day and she was completely fine with that. Emily knew she was to lenient with things like that but what was she supposed to do?? Alison would have shut him down the moment he opened his mouth about taking her virginity, but Emily let it happen. She got herself in that position in the first place right? she sighed and looked up towards Ben, but her voice caught in her throat. What was she supposed to say to him? "The swim team is doing great, aren't they?" she offered, mentally slapping herself for such an idiotic response but what did it matter? It's not like ben's opinions meant anything.

Ben smiled nodding his head proudly, "yeah we've been doing great. Maybe we'll even take state." Ben moved to sit across from Emily. He wasn't going to lose his chance at talking to her. He had never gotten what he wanted from Emily, so maybe he could now. Now that Emily was the one pursuing. He kept his dazzling smile on as they spoke.

Emily smiled in response, swimming was the one thing her and Ben could always talk about. She shifted in her seat and leaned forward on her elbows "Yeah, I sure hope we do! If we do I'm going to have to work extra hard to stay ahead of Paige" she stated, flashing Ben the most dazzling smile she could muster up. She dared to let her eyes skim him before returning to his. Ben knew how much Paige pushed her and how intensely annoyed with the swimmer Emily got.

Ben smiled leaning closer, "Nah I'm sure Paige won't beat you. She has a lot going on herself anyways." Ben said reassuringly. He saw the way Emily's eyes flickered over him, and his eyes did the same to Emily. She had to have realized what she had missed out on. He leaned closer pressing his lips against Emily's tenderly.

Status
Not open for further replies.