Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been talking on PM.

1. Star power

2. Air power

3. Technological manipulation

Hello!

Do we have to randomly choose a power by like, going to a power directory to choose, or do we have OOC agency over this decision?

Also, why is this alien doing anything? Your intro post was a little confusing and had what looked like typos that made it a little difficult to know what was going on. Also, do people lose powers over time if they don't keep taking this saliva... or what-not? Are powers reversible?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Hello!

Do we have to randomly choose a power by like, going to a power directory to choose, or do we have OOC agency over this decision?

Also, why is this alien doing anything? Your intro post was a little confusing and had what looked like typos that made it a little difficult to know what was going on. Also, do people lose powers over time if they don't keep taking this saliva... or what-not? Are powers reversible?

You know I was worried about that. The whole thought behind it was as if it was translated through an alien device.

The way powers work will be that I will create a list and you will roll dice and have to get whatever power you land on.

The saliva lasts for a short amount of time, I was thinking 1hr or so.

Reactions: Xenojade
Ah. That's a very fair and interesting idea!

I was directed here by Spoiler to see if I could join. I like having more agency over what I make my character like. I believe your idea is sound and fun and hope people are interested, but I'm not sure it'll be my cup of tea. I'm kind of picky ^^;;

Ah. That's a very fair and interesting idea!

I was directed here by Spoiler to see if I could join. I like having more agency over what I make my character like. I believe your idea is sound and fun and hope people are interested, but I'm not sure it'll be my cup of tea. I'm kind of picky ^^;;

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

ok I upgraded the whole first post this should make it easier to understand.

*Sneaks in* I is the interest for this

Alright. With you two that makes three. Ill leave it open for the rest of the day to see if anyone else is interested. I'd like to have the sign ups set up by saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.