Akira High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He looks at her and smirks. Taps her with his pencil. "Didn't sleep much?" he looks amused. ((When is she going to try and embarrass him? XD))

[ I don't really know when... v v " When do you think should i make her embarrass him? :''3 ]

Allyn blinked repeatedly staring at him, her sight a bit. " Unnn... " she laid down on her bag again. " Shutap.... " she muttered before falling into her rest.

He smiles and lets her sleep. ((How about at lunch? XD He has something planned if she does it and I wanna see her reaction XD))

[ ... i feel scared. But okay :'''3 ]

The girl beside her kept poking her but Allyn didn't move a bit. She continually slept ignoring her surroundings. " Allie... why are you sleeping. " the girl said staring at her.

"Hey," he whispers to the girl, "leave her alone. She is tired." -It is now lunch time- Eli grabs his food then sits at the table he sat in last time, he saw the hole then remembered what happened. He sits down across from it and starts eating.

The girl and Allyn were miraculously walking together, but the twist was she was only using her as a pillow. " Allie... stop leaning on me. " the girl complained but she continued doing so. " Hey, wake up! " the girl yelled as Allyn stood up properly yawning. " Sleepy.... " she said. They both continued walking although Allyn's eyes were already close, she accidentally walk towards a wall as the girl dragged her away. Finally they made it to the lunch area as the girl tired out. " Stop leaning on me. " she complained again.

Eli glances at the two girls and smirks amused. Should have went to sleep early last night, he thought. "Psst hey girl" he says, "Why not give her some coffee?"

[ i should really name that girl. xDDD Hm... ill call her Lien. > _ < ]

Lien looked at Eli then clapped her hands together, " You know what, that's not a bad idea! " she then sighed, " But i don't have any coffee. " Allyn was still there leaning on Lien's shoulder sleeping.

(That's what I was about to say XD. I got tired of calling her girl XD) He gets some change out of his pocket and hands it to her. "Here. They have ice coffee in the vending machine."

[ xD I can read minds :''3 jokes. ]

" What will i do... with her. " she said pointed at Allyn. It already annoyed her letting her lean on her shoulder to sleep. " I can't walk around with her around! " Lien said complaining, Allyn was about to fall side wards but she was able to place her again in her shoulder out of pity. " Unnn... " Allyn muttered while sleeping as Lien sighed, " What did you even do last night? "

"We were working on our project." He stands up. "Here." He gently takes Allyn and takes her to the table. Then he makes her sit down and lay her head on the top of the table. "There." he said.

" Idiot... " Allyn muttered sleeping as Lien walked away to get some coffee, " Hmmm~ Get some coffee to wake alliee~ " she said singing to herself until she reached the vending machine and placed the coins there and pressed a few buttons.

Eli scowls slightly and wait

Finally Lien came back carrying a can of iced coffee, " How do we make her drink it... " she said blinking watching her in deep sleep. How can she sleep until now... Lien thought to herself.

Eli lightly lifts her head up. "Hey. Dumbo, wake up and drink this." puts the coffee in front of her.

Allyn opened her eyes weakly staring at the drink, " ... " she placed it on the side and laid down again to sleep. " Unn.." " She's useless. " Lien said sighing.

He mutters, "Fine. Then im gonna have to treat her like a baby." He lifts up her head again, open her mouth, and pours the coffee down her throat. It felt pretty awkward for him.

Allyn slapped away the container and coughed, " What the?! " she yelled coughing, then stared at the person in front of her, " Eli.. i'll kill you! " she yelled having a fiery aurora, " I'll literally kill you! "

Eli tries really hard not to laugh. He even covers his mouth. But he accidently lets out a snicker. Which eventually becomes a full blown laughter. Once he is finished he lets out a big sigh, finally catching his breath "Im sorry. But you refused to stay up."

" Ehhh?! " Allyn was a bit surprised for him to laugh like that. " You're... so mean. " she said her eyes about to ear up. " Eli.. is being mean.. " Lien stared at her with an amused face, " Waaa, she looks like a real child. " she said almost sounding like an insult for Allyn but took it as a compliment a few seconds later.