Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
It has been a long time since the Empire was formed and it's provinces conquered and subjugated underneath the Imperial Monarchy that rules it . The Empire for all it's horrifying acts is the only thing standing between it's citizens and destruction from the beasts outside and inside of it's borders. With elite soldiers making up the bulk of it's command the Empire has successfully rebelled and invaded many neighboring threats and forced back monsters of horror that rival those of legendary fairy tales. However for all of it's worth the Empire has become stagnant and reeks of corruption. Decadence and crime run rampant especially in the capital itself where a young emperor sits upon his throne. The teenage boy named Maxim The Fifth rules from his throne his father and mother lost ten years ago to a beast of unimaginable horror or rebels on their way to a banquet.

Max is a boy of moral and social upstanding believing himself to be a fair and kind emperor. But he doesn't see what his governors, nobles, and regent does behind his back. Drugs, prostitution, crime, violence, war, torture, and many other sick practices are common outside of the Palace and even inside of it. Twisted individuals line up most of the government's upper ranks. From Commanders to Generals and Ministers to common clergy many have begun to wonder what is truly the ruling body of the government. Is it young Maxim on his throne? Or the people who call themselves his loyal servants who proudly proclaim they are doing his royal majesty's bidding while casually committing crimes and many other atrocities or allowing others do to so in exchange for a 'donation' to the Empire.

Of course however what group would get away with this without some sort of retribution? A group of rebels have begun to form inside of and outside of the Imperial Borders though they have yet to move on the Empire they are suspected to be powerful and while few they contain within them some of the strongest fighters gathered in a long time. While gathering support to avenge the genocides, stop the crime, and destroy the enemy of the people by any cost necessary they have secretly been backing a group called 'Night Raid' in hopes of stopping the Empire. However for all of their pious boasting and arrogance they are hardly angels. Murdering whole swaths of people and ignoring the laws of the land they ravage the land in search of their next target. Though many would call them heroes do heroes truly murder with such ease and with such conviction?

But then there's another faction in this that has recently appeared. Backed by unknown but powerful supporters is a mysterious man named Master Xerxes and his group of elite fighters, and assassins who's actions have gone largely unnoticed or blamed on the Empire or Rebels respectively. Xerxes, or as his followers call him 'The Boss', plans to overthrow the Empire and remake it anew...but they don't stand with the rebels either. They still intend on keeping the monarchy intact but with...a significant change of who is running things and how. He runs a group simply known as 'Salvation' who specializes in assassinations of both Imperial and Rebel figure heads. Though they have yet to clash with Night Raid nor the Imperial's Special Forces officially it is only a matter of time. Who will come out of this Game of Thrones victorious? Salvation, Night Raid, or The Empire's Finest?

===

Rules:
1. Typical rules apply with godmodding, meta gaming, and other such offenses will result in ban if it is made clear the user will not stop.
2. You must be accepted by me personally before you are allowed to post in the IC.
3. Imperial Arms are allowed within reason however you will need a reason for having one and it must be a valid one not simply finding it on the side of the road is not a valid way to obtain one. I recommend running ideas by me first before making a CS if you intend to have a character with one.
4. You must be in Salvation. I'm not looking for Night Raid, or Inquisitor Groups.
5. You must inform me if you chose to leave this roleplay doing so otherwise will result in a ban from all future roleplays I gm.
6. A solid paragraph and a half is the posting minimal. You may go higher but unless you don't have much to work with you shouldn't go lower.
7. As GM I reserve to refuse something presented to me for any given reason, or lack there of.
=====

I may change the rules or the situation of the roleplay if requested upon by the majority of those who are interested. This roleplay is a roleplay based on one that's more or less dead due to poor planning, and lack of player follow through. You can be of imperial or rebel origins but you must be in salvation for one reason or another. Spies are heavily discouraged due to the fact that they're hard to pull off and can just be a hindrance especially since Xerxes would likely sniff out a spy immediately.

If you have any questions please ask and if you're interested please say so.

In regards to the end goal of Salvation: It's to overthrow, and replace the current government's leaders in hopes weeding the corruption out of the empire without destroying it's borders. They fear a disorganized rabble that would follow a Night Raid victory.

It also may be worth noting I am free handing this roleplay. I intend to make up the parts as I go along. There is no definitive set story.Ak

so who will be night raid etc

As I believe I stated Night's Raid is a NPC Group made up of custom NPC's mixed with a few canon characters if needed. The Empire is in the same situation. Salvation will have no canon characters in it only player characters, and NPC's. Night's Raid is an enemy faction just as much as the empire.

Alright thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.