Agents of Galactic Standstill

After a few minutes of internal debate, I do believe that I have nothing to add to the rp at the moment without writing a little fluff piece. So if anyone is waiting on me to post before doing so themselves please be my guest ~

Guess that means it's up to me.

After I show my dad that song, of course.

After a few minutes of internal debate, I do believe that I have nothing to add to the rp at the moment without writing a little fluff piece. So if anyone is waiting on me to post before doing so themselves please be my guest ~
Nothing wrong with fluff pieces, if you wanna write one.

I love reading you guys' writing. :3

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Nothing wrong with fluff pieces, if you wanna write one.

I love reading you guys' writing. :3
You are a very nice person .-. For you I shall write all the fluff after Daws does. ^-^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
We're running stocktake at the warehouse I manage today, just checking in on my lunch break. should be able to get a reply for the good smuggler captain up when I get home of course, probably about the same time as yesterday. still trying to work out my actions though :p

Reactions: Honor-Sama
We're running stocktake at the warehouse I manage today, just checking in on my lunch break. should be able to get a reply for the good smuggler captain up when I get home of course, probably about the same time as yesterday. still trying to work out my actions though :p
Sounds like a lotta work! Take your time, figure out what you wanna do~ I shall reply in the morning again. :D

You are a very nice person .-. For you I shall write all the fluff after Daws does. ^-^
You are so good to me~ xD

I wish I could post now but alas, I am at work. Won't be able to post for another six hours. :<

Yea, no problem. It was 2 am for me when i posted anyway, sleep was rapidly claiming me.

Wow, Me an @Insomnant was at work at the same time lol

Yup, I usually work nights. I am home now though! And shall be writing up the plight of our poor space captain, who played Russian Roulette with a Nebula ship, and lost. xD

Geez, it really isn't best for our newly sentient Nebula ladies to get their first impression of humanity upon being awoken... from the unhinged magistrate. He's been through some tough shit and is starting to unravel at the seams, nooot exactly the ideal diplomat to represent mankind!

Well, Makoto is unraveling in an entirely different way. I've decided to make her very emotionally fragile. If I may ask, can one hologram projector support two avatars? Is their com equipment advanced enough for that?

Well, Makoto is unraveling in an entirely different way. I've decided to make her very emotionally fragile. If I may ask, can one hologram projector support two avatars? Is their com equipment advanced enough for that?
I see that!

And yes, they can do a conference call of sorts. Resolution will go down to accommodate but it can manage.

Cool. I was going to suggest that our ever-vigilant commander show up to assist and 'comfort' Makoto, should this get too out if hand. If she is willing, that is.

Cool. I was going to suggest that our ever-vigilant commander show up to assist and 'comfort' Makoto, should this get too out if hand. If she is willing, that is.
That is not a bad idea. It... probably wasn't the wisest choice to send as your envoy the same entity that had previously assaulted the colony and also killed the scout ship... xD

Humans are weird like that, holding grudges and whatnot~

Anywho, I'm headed to bed! Hope I get to wake up to a post, @Gat! =P

Went out this afternoon so the reply took a little longer than intended.

On a related note Ana's personality section of her sheet might need some adjustment before long. I dislike doing personality sections in sheets in general really, because while I may start out with a baseline for them once i actually get playing and into the characters mindset things can change quickly from any originally stated plans. I'm still getting a grasp on how Ana reacts to things so once I've got a better grip I'll give you an edited personality blurb for people to refer to.

Went out this afternoon so the reply took a little longer than intended.
No worries!

while I may start out with a baseline for them once i actually get playing and into the characters mindset things can change quickly from any originally stated plans.
But... that's the point of the personality entry. xD It isn't that you must determine the personality of your character and then it will be set in stone- it's just to make you start thinking about what their personality might be, to give you a base line upon which you can build their character as you play them. Of course you're free to edit it as you go. Like I said, even once your character has been finalized, you are free to make changes! Just let me know and I'll update your sheet in the second post of this thread~

My point is when I put in a personality section, sometimes it doesn't even survive the first post with that character :p
Usually when its a 'new' character for me, I have a few that tend to get recreated from time to time for different RP's, personalities I have developed already with an associated name. Ana is not one of those.

Reactions: Insomnant