Against the World

Kay, I posted something, but I'm unsure of the quality of it >_>

Good quality actually- I just finished chaining together the next scene, where he walks out of the park! Someone post another one :3

Ah okay. So I think I finally figured what the connecting means. Was it the fact that you take control of his character and use it to continue the story untill that little 'bridge' is made, so that we switch to another character and thus point of view?

Yes, with that- we maintain a smooth flow between the transition of each character, rather than:

"Back in....."

"Meanwhile in......"

Ah okay. Well, I'll try my best. Next post is mine! c:< lol

Do your best- any kind of quality is appreciated as long as the post helps the RP progress

chiryu- does your character step in? I can chain if it you want?

Uh...That'd be fine. Could be yours too if you want c: (Sorry for being late. DIdn't see this)

lol my character would be third to be introduced- but I'll chain another event where he reminisces his dad's efforts.

Go right ahead Chiryu. Introduce us to your char. So mine isnt errybodys plaything :P

I don't suppose I would do it.... it would be awkward if he was typing an introduction and I posted another introduction!

In order to avoid this confusion- EACH CHARACTER WILL BE INTRODUCED BY THEIR CREATOR! This will help people if they need time in thinking an intro. IF THEY'RE STILL NOT RESPONDING- then your character is thrown into the waiting line until a perfect moment to introduce your character, after all- you didn't meet the whole cast in one day did you?

As for me? I'm going to sleep- it is extremely late, will post more when I wake up :)

Okay, that introduction could have gone a lot better.....sadly..... But ah well.
Sorry for the late response. I'm trying to get used to the site.
Btw, can't you add that to the rules page, for the other rpers?
Good night Mr. Chopin.

Oops- will do after I wake up- if I kept on going I will have only 2 hours of sleep lol

Haha okay. ^^ You better get some sleep then yes. Seeya tommorow.

sorry I was at school, and I still am... so I'll get a post up later today