Against the World

And now, sadly, I will leave to sleep as well. G'night errybody :3

Right about now- Logan and Katerina have interacted and are still in the diner.

Razzy and Droplet are on their way towards an unfortunate house to be robbed, with Vyse visiting his uncle.....

Does some dare to connect Razzy, Droplet and Vyse? Ha. That would be a very interesting sight to see....

I can give it a try for all that it's word. It sounds pretty interesting.

All ye aboard, I am Assembling a crew to saill the high seas! Avast ye maties! *cough cough* okay enough of that. My char's main goal now is to assemble a crew and I'm guessing everyone is eventually going to be in it

Hahahaha! I have the perfect plan!

Why don't we spark a bit of conflict between the characters in the diner? After all- this is an action RP.

Katerina and Razzy are armed- but even without weapons, Droplet and Logan is still a major threat.

So? Who wants to spark up some trouble eh?

i dunno, I was working on a post to eavesdrop on them

Works either way- we have Katerina- an experienced fugitive who can probably detect an intruder, Logan, who has sharpened his senses to the point he could hear you think, Razzy, a goblin who is always thinking of any potential threats around him and Droplet- with the senses of a wolf, capable of tracking down someone by their smell.

Of course, this is draft- but heck? Why not introduce your character to us?

no that would be too easy. You gotta be like scientist, looking for the hardest way to do this. Anyway I have to go to school so I won't post until around lunch time maybe

You maybe right- but we can't decide this between us..... I need the creators of Katerina, Razzy and Droplet to help Logan and Vyse get in some sort of conflict- after all, a first impression is easily remembered if it starts in the wrong foot..... or wrong weapon.....

Oh come on! They clearly don't like each other- anyone can be ticked off.... our first Action Scene can be started.....

Or it could be avoided, or at least, attempted to be avoided, seeing as some might want to stay out of trouble :P

But then again, action is fun... >_>

We could:

A) Suspend the action till later but leave a slight show of frustration and distrust towards each other.

Or

B) Start the action scene

We need more votes on this one....

Finally managed to post. Sorry I was off for so long. And I think this will make an interesting post hehe. =w=
As for the qeustion, Either will be fine by me. Like Droplet, I'll just see where the roleplay takes me, and in the meantime, I'll just make Droplet act like Droplet would.

Well, we've got two some who wants action and some who are indifferent. So... Action it is?

As of now:

Vyse is trying to blend in but he looks out of place like everyone in the cast, Logan is playing a guessing game with Katerina, Razzy is warning Droplet of his casual friendliness towards him and Droplet who's trying to look normal within these band of interesting characters who have something to hide.....

well I'm not exactly trying to blend in, just trying not to get noticed by the other guys. and he grew up in a city near san francisco