Against the World

I think I got it "figured out" somehow- please don't take these comments as insults or demands:

Vyse is the "Happy-go-lucky" pirate of the team- he is most likely to interact with Razzy, Serenity and Droplet (Xeloc) due to the similarity of age.

Razzy is the "Agoraphobic" mafia of the team- he is most likely to interact with Vysek, Serenity and Droplet (Xeloc) due to the similarity of age, or more towards Droplet because they have "similar expertise"....

Logan is the "Grumpy Dad" of the team- he doesn't like conversations and isn't fond of anyone but he won't hesitate to protect them, he refers to every companion as "kid" because he is the oldest member of the group.

Serenity is the "Rebel Girl" of the team- she is kind and forgiving, but won't hesitate to show her feelings, she is most likely to interact with Razzy, Vyse, Droplet (Xeloc) and Katerina, she will socialize with Katerina because she thinks she is a strong woman and often ask for advice.

Katerina is the "Big Sister" of the team- she is reluctant to trust at first but she has a softer side she doesn't want to be exposed, she is most likely to interact with Logan, in order to pry him out of his grumpiness and Serenity, who gives sage advices to her time of need.

And Droplet (Xeloc Mandara) is the "Cheeky" thief/thug, he is definantly a comical character but will carry out whatever it takes to protect Kyle, he is most likely to interact with Razzy, Serenity and Vyse, but more towards Razzy because they share the same "expertise".....

Remember! This is only a GUESS- please don't take it seriously if you're offended.

I think most of it sounds pretty acurate. Atleast my character is explained rather well.

Katerina's explanation seems pretty spot on as well. :]

I'm not sure about the phobia, but otherwise seems quite right. And I'm saying he dosent have that phobia as he travels a lot and often tries to hide in crowds :P

That's more like it- more clarification for all the characters.

EDIT*

We have a cast of 6- willing to add ONE more. Or if their character is really interesting, then I can place another one- but we have a limit of 6 to 8, 9 will be too much.

Oh dear god- I just want know..... which character should go first?! xD

lol x3 I'm excited~
Anyhow, I don't reccomend that I start. I figured it would be mr Chopin (Freudhersh) would be the best option, but that's just a matter of opinion I suppose.
Also, is there a specific setting or how is that ussually decided here?

As I said in my resume- I'm much more of a passive player- but believe me - I got all the characters connected to a plot, I create the twists and bumps along the way. Anyone willing to lead- I'm just horrible with starting things!

*EDIT

Chiryu, what is Leon's (Xeloc's stepfather) last name? Is it the same as Xeloc (Droplet)?

I'm okay with starting... as long as I can start in san Francisco :)

Okay, as of now, Mr. Chopin (myself) is anxious to start this- within a couple of minutes I shall create the Official Thread- WHERE IT BEGINS *shudders in fright*

Soul Reaper, I want you to start, be sure that Vyse has some relevance with San Francisco- it is VITAL that he does.

TO ANY OF THE CAST READING THIS- if you haven't read the rules, go to this link:

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15572

The rules will help you if you aren't sure what to do, AS FOR THE NEW ARRIVALS- I WILL TRY MY BEST IN CREATING A SCENE TO INTRODUCE THEM- and for my wonderful cast? I'm about to cut the ribbon.

but is it okay if I don't make any revelation in the first post? and what do you mean by relevance?

As long as Vyse has something to do in San Francisco xD that's what I meant by relevance- and don't be pressured when it comes to steering the real plot- where Vyse decides to take action and follows his goal! :) There's no rush to it

oh okay, I wasn't just going to plop him down in san francisco for no reason. I had actually thought at least a reason for him being there, nothing super big though.

Soul Reaper?! You there? The official is thread is up, we await the start :D the link is:

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15612&p=422054#post422054

EDIT*

I will feel horrible if someone started before Soul Reaper Excesmyr- he will layout the start, we fall behind and continue once he starts!

EDIT**

Patience everyone..... patience is a virtue, in the mean time- I will answer your questions here

Hehe okay. Now just t wait for the first post. .w.

XD Everyone's eager to begin, waiting for Mr. Reaper hehe~ (Somehow is enjoying that)
And by the way, I never got around to awnsering Mr. Chopin's qeustion. It was actually in the description itself but I'll just copy it .w.
Leon Blue (steph dad - mother remarried to him)
It's an inside joke, refering to Blue blood or aristocrats, which on it's own refers to him being a noble man.
I love inside jokes c:
Colex is fast in Latin....You can piece the puzzle pieces yourself c:

Well isn't this an awkward stalemate....

Right now we have two choices:

1) Be patient and wait.

Or

2) Someone else starts with their prologue/backstory. When Soul Reaper comes back- then we could play his opening.

It is severely awkward as Soul Reaper is only on for two hours a day.... So? What do you say guys?

Good- now that I know his last name.... I'll just sew the "conflicts" between some of the crew members....

...What kinda start do you want? Just what one character does atm and how he got there?

Yep. The start is just verifying where the character is and what they are doing- if you want to play out your history, fine, that's perfectly alright by me.

EDIT* But of course- this isn't mandatory, it's an optional choice...