Against the World

[MENTION=2978]chiryu[/MENTION] Nice mention of Phoenix Down from earlier! Funny that he has a "problem dying"

@Freudhersh Haha thanks. And that was a bit of dark sarcasm, for the fact that he already tried shooting him before. c:
Btw, the train was gonna crash into the church right? How is that gonna happen? Like, does the wendigo jump onto the train, making it derail and slam right in?

@Freudhersh Haha thanks. And that was a bit of dark sarcasm, for the fact that he already tried shooting him before. c:
Btw, the train was gonna crash into the church right? How is that gonna happen? Like, does the wendigo jump onto the train, making it derail and slam right in?

Crazy. But crazy enough to work- anyone willing to say how the Wendigo "gets" into the train?

200px-Carl_Brutananadilewski.png This is all I can picture when I think of the guy in the wife beater xD

50 miles out is pretty far. It takes about a mile for a train to stop fully

I guess you're correct about that Exesmyr.

Also, 4 people combo. c: I hope no one minded me doing that.

i am confused is the train still moving or is it derailed?

Actually, I thought I already had made the train derail. ^^" What should happen to the train next? I mean, as in, it's gonna crash soon?

Well, the train is derailed, the people have probably rushed off, so in all likeliness, the train probably wouldn't do anything. Unless we blow it up with the Wendigo inside in a naive hope of stalling the frigid demon. Or we could run again, end up in an abandoned tunnel and have plot device exorcist character appear.

Will post soon (most likely tomorrow), just had a busy week :3

I do have to apologise for my long spur of inactivity. I feel kind of akward to ask, seeing how I haven't posted it a while, but would bother anyone if we end this wendigo fight soon? It's been a fight for over 5-4 pages by now. ^^"
Also, I'm slightly confused. Has the train stopped? Is the wendigo in or on the train? Same goes for the rest of the crew, in or on?

Here is what I had in mind: WE KILL THIS THING RIGHT NOW

I thought the train had already had derailed, I made a post but didn't say anything about the train (just in case of a mix up). Also, will someone kill this thing already? I don't know how to kill this damn Wendigo...

Well it's unlikely were gong to get a soul dispeller anytime soon so it looks like it's time for,"Remove the head of the monster and cove it in cement, thus causing it to be unable to retrieve it's head."

dammit guys, stop adding realism to this. Realism is for nerds.

K but seriously, we need to kill it.

Well we cant "kill" it without some kind've mage/ exorcist/ monk person, so well have to stop it. We stop the body and remove the head. Then we get the head as far away as possible and the body will lose connection. I would like the head to still work, that'd be cool. As long as it doesn't eat anything.....actully, never mind, it's not like it has a stomach once we separate the head and body. Anyway, getting the wendigo below and in position, and then taking off it's head are your guys job.