Against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[MENTION=3142]Otaku-sama[/MENTION]

I hope Seshiru has super strength or something, cause the lamp post that sent Logan flying was this big:

LampPost.jpg

[O][/O]Yeah. She does. XD I thought it was obvious from when she just dangled Xeloc off the bookshelf like he weighed nothing, or how she uprooted the bench that was bolted into the ground and whacked the Wendigo with it.

I can't post for the moment, but you can do so for me if you'd please.

...the Wendigo just blew into a million little visceral chunks. I probably didn't make that clear. Domanoochi said that when the collar is destroyed him and the Wendigo explode. I got permission from domanoochi to go ahead and do that.

Well you should have written that Wendigo exploded in a few sentences for us to understand O_o just write that Vyse missed and fires this last shot that pierces through the collar = bam, Wendigo explodes.

well yeah I guess it was my fault for not clarifying. but in any case keep that in mind. Also steve was blown up to since the collars were linked

...the Wendigo just blew into a million little visceral chunks. I probably didn't make that clear. Domanoochi said that when the collar is destroyed him and the Wendigo explode. I got permission from domanoochi to go ahead and do that.

I said that Steve would explode, not the Wendigo. But do what you guys must or whim :3

Steve isn't necessarily dead in a conventional sense, it takes Silver plain and simple to kill him, so he will regenerate slow-rapidly after a unknown period of time :3

Well Anyu thinks he's dead. Also I'm just going to leave out the part about the Wendigo exploding.

Jesus! I thought he was dead for real! D:

He'll be dead for a bit, but his body will reform due to Lycanthropes falling under the category of cursed/damned souls. So basically the body will regrow from the legs, needless to say Steve is not going to be very happy to getting killed once he regains consciousness/life.

Xeloc is slowly gathering his own little family in the crew c: I think it's kinda cute.
Too bad though that he's even more useless now. XD He plays a protective role, with the least amount of health, and he's protectig someone who's probably stronger than him.
How long will it take for Steve to regenerate? I don't want him to be left on the station while the rest has fled with the train :P

Xeloc is slowly gathering his own little family in the crew c: I think it's kinda cute.
Too bad though that he's even more useless now. XD He plays a protective role, with the least amount of health, and he's protectig someone who's probably stronger than him.
How long will it take for Steve to regenerate? I don't want him to be left on the station while the rest has fled with the train :P

When the train starts to leave I'll have his almost fully regenerate form break through the window of the farthest back car.

WE NEED MORE PLOT BUNNIES!!!

after this maybe we should have some more plot developement. *smacks lips* I like plot developement

Oh- we will, we just need a breather or two, after all the running and the exploding Wendigo :3

Good. Plot development. Steve reforming and family gathering(Anyu thinks of the group more as a tribe.)

By the way. Train has entered the station, the civilians have exited and are at the mercy of the Wendigo, and Anyu is trying to stay conscious as he slowly gets more and more beaten up. He can't walk much. His vision is clouded and he's lightheaded from bloodloss. He can only use one arm. Oh, and he's out of what I'm gonna call 'mana' to use his elemental powers. I feel both sorry and delighted.

Damn- the top fighters are injured! Anyu and Logan are suffering from blood loss and concussion respectively, Seshiru has reverted back to her human mode, Xeloc can't protect them three at the same time- and now it's time to board the train....

EDIT* Steve is also unavailable to help at the moment...