Against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Don't count me out >.> but yeah Vyse is only human, and so is Logan.

I kind of feel like I underpower my char a bit, minus the rage condition I put on him

Don't count me out >.> but yeah Vyse is only human, and so is Logan.

I kind of feel like I underpower my char a bit, minus the rage condition I put on him

Logan is fighting with a huge disadvantage, he might be standing but his attacks won't be as accurate or effective. To put it on Final Fantasy terms, Logan has Blind, Confuse, Silence, Slow and Deprotect. So yeah- Logan is human after all.

So Logan has a concussion, Vyse might be suffering from adrenaline withdrawal, Anyu is bruised and broken and missing alot of blood. Xeloc is protecting Seshiru who is scared of the wendigo and Steve is a pair of legs...."Things aren't looking good for our protagonists but just when all hope seems lost..."

And, Otaku, I like the costume.

Haha okay, that's good then.
Otaku, that's a really cute costume. c: Love it.
Aaaaaand yeah, the fight is looking terribly grim, though while everyone was busy, I think some (including me) forgot Katerina. I used her temporarily.

The fighting looks grim, but I'm still there, unhurt

Also Otaku, I love the costume!

I'm hoping when Steve regenerates he'll see Anyu and they'll both be able to leap onto the train.

Thank chuu pika~! OwO Yeah, I hope Steve'll be able to get on the train. I really liked Mister Doggie.

Steve is alive! ^o^ Mr. Doggie desu desu~!! >//w//< This makes me really happy. And yes, Xeloc does seem to be protecting someone stronger than him, but she is smaller and he's that adorable nekomimi type so that makes it okay. XDD

On a side note, this was my costume I worked for a looong time on for Anime Festival Asia, which, is finally over: http://p4percake.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-cosplay-337341337?ga_submit_new=10%253A1352696483

nice costume, Pokemon FTW

As if things weren't exciting enough, I took the tension one step further: The train is leaving. ;P You're welcome~ XD

I'll get around to a post sometime soon. sometime.

Also- can someone tell me who is INSIDE the train? And those who are OUTSIDE before I get confused????

I'm pretty sure we're all inside the train, I was in the middle of making a post about me ON the train

I posted that Logan and Katerina are inside the train (I don't know about the others except Ayun and Steve, who are also in the train), now I wonder if this accursed being will follow us? Or is it a safe road home? (Most likely not....).

Seishiru and Xloc are in the train o.o They were the first ones in.

To basically everyone, I have been thinking of it, but where is the cast heading after we reach Vyse's boat?