Against the World

Thanatos, I'm gonna be tottaly honest. I was hoping someone else was gonna post and I'd post after that, because I had no idea what happened in your post honestly. It might be that I'm misreading things but somehow I just don't understand. ^^" Can you explain it a bit so I can post?

Sorry bout that. Well the train has come out of the tunnel after being derailed. Above the train is an overpass and Anyu has climbed up there because he noticed construction was going on. He has backed the cement mixer up next to the side and two construction workers notice and fight him. he manages to explode the cement mixer and the cement flies below in hopes that the wendigo will be there. So he tells the others to position the Wendigo below an overpass, and then he'd spill the cement on the Wendigo, then they'd take the head off, thus leaving the creature unable to move and reform.
So your guy's posts would have to lead the wendigo under the overpass and removing the head.

Domanoochi says he'll post in a few days.

Ah okay. Thanks for that. I'll try to get the rp starting again in a couple of minutes. ^^

Ehh, Seshiru, Anyu is above the train...which came out of a tunnel....which is why he climbed up and told everyone to have the wendigo below so the cement would fall onto it. This crappy doodle might clear up a few things.
shitdoodle.png

Nice doodle- so cement on the Wendigo before cutting its head off?

Yep. And I would have liked to draw it better, like my avatar but nope. Although I just noticed that her post still works well with the story. This doodle can just be for a point of reference.

Domanoochi has told me to tell you that Steve has dissapeared during the train wreck(he isn't going to be able to post for some time.)

well, I'll make a post...sometime. Proly tonight, but a post shall be made nonetheless.

I'd also like to know what the fuck even happened to half the players. They just like dissappeared

Yeah I know. When I asked earlier i the rp to Freudhersh about the others on the boat, he just told me/us to act like they're still there, so...but now that half of us are gone, I honestly am not sure if that same rule would apply. X3

[MENTION=2978]chiryu[/MENTION] at this stage, I'm willing to drop off the most inactive members of the party- lets just say they have business and have to resolve it etc.

Oh okay. Well....That's settled then. Atleast it clears some confusion then. ^^

Merry belated Christmas, and New Years!

I apologize for being gone for quite awhile, life and what not, also forgetting my password + procrastination.

I wont be joining back up for awhile, but I'll try to remember to keep up with reading the RP, and when I do rejoin I'll just use that Steve found them via scent. :3

If your still accepting..here's my character sheet. :>

Full Name: Stefan Manser

Nationality: Japanese-American

Race: Human

Appearance:
fire_emblem_ss_for_ladynoise_by_kiyoko_chan-d4kxc61_zpsa589c560.png

Family: Younger sister, she chased after him even when he had left his noble house and stayed by him even though it caused her to leave her life of luxuries and she was thrown into this harsh, cut-throat world. Stefan fights to protect her.

History: Stefan Manser, was once a first child of a greedy noble in Japan. His father, consumed by greed taught Stefan in the way of the sword so that Stefan could go into the world as a famous head-hunter and give all the rewards to him. Stefan always had a shaky relationship with his dad this worsened whenever their mother died, making their father an alcoholic as well. Stefan often got beaten by his father when he made a mistake or did practice his sword play. But he was okay with it because while his father was busy with him, he didn't lay a finger on his sister. When his sister married an other noble, which Stefan approved of, he disappeared to America ironically he became a Hitman. His natural prowess with the sword got him many jobs and his name was soon well known throughout the country and after a year or two, his sister came to him,explaining how she'd rather travel with him then stay with her husband. He accepted this reluctantly, but he had his sister stay in his small home he had bought as a base.

Hobbies: Swordplay, Cooking.

Personality: He has a very serious, cold front. But this stereotype is quickly broken whenever one gets close to him personally. Which reveals a somewhat socially awkward guy. Stefan often cooks when he's alone because it calms him. He learned how to cook when he had just begun as a mercenary. He often cooked for himself which developed his other talent. Stefan is actually quite the klutz when it comes to everything besides swordplay and cooking.

Current Goal: Stefan is trying to earn enough money for his sister to have a good life.

Class: Level 1 Swordmaster

Weapon: Katana

Equipment/Armor: Stefan wears an exotic coat the he had from Japan. This coat covers his hidden breastplate and his loose black pants. His breastplate protects him from projectiles like arrows and bullets alike. And the lightness of the rest of his clothes allow him to move quickly and stealthily.

Note: Okiee. My first guy character here, I decided to chose a..weirder, exotic, character this time. I was contemplating a girl gunslinger but like I said, I wanted to try something different. c:

Okay- looks like there is a new companion amongst us :3 Let me have some time to figure how you enter :D

EDIT*

Well this is grand- we need some people to fill in spots for those who haven't responded in a LONG while...

Domanoochi, you are welcome to post anytime- they're just heading into the car that Chiryu noted.

Welcome to the rp ruffia. ^^
And also, yeah. We do need some help. The rp has been stuck on this part for too long sadly....
Also, I'm glad to hear that you're back Domanoochi. ^^

Edit:
OH! And happy new year all~!

well then, now that we got some more people that can replace those who dropped on, we can get this show on the road.

I won't be able to post for the next 4/3 days, due to a trip. If the show starts, don't feel bad to control my character over this period of time. On the contrary, I'd thank you.
Glad to hear you're back Excesmyr ^^

well we got to get this moving but I'm sad to say that I won't be able to post until sunday because I'm camping