AEGIS: CASE FILE AGL-01 DIPLOMATIC QUANDRY

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
CASE FILE AGL-01 DIPLOMATIC QUANDRY: MORGAN LE FEY IS LOOSE FROM HER PRISON AND IS SEEKING HER REVENGE ON THE ONE WHO SENT HER TO THE DISTANT PAST, DOCTOR VICTOR VON DOOM. DOOM IS IN NEW YORK CITY AND HAS REQUESTED SHIELD'S AID AS THE HEAD OF A MEMBER NATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS. DOOM HIMSELF IS UNABLE TO AID IN HIS USUAL CAPACITY BECAUSE MORGAN HAS SOMEHOW SEPARATED DOOM FROM HIS ARMOR AND THUS CAN ONLY CONSULT FROM A MAGICAL PERSPECTIVE. OPERATIVE AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGNED - AGENT TORRES. AGENTS REQUESTED - 3. THREAT LEVEL - RED

For those interested in RPing in the AEGIS RP please visit here. Those already involved, after you've chosen what you'd like to be involved in in the OOC thread, indicate to me whether or not you want to post about your character's sign-up for the mission IC, and if you do want it to be worked out IC before posting here, we'll work it out in the Casual/SoL Thread

Look for an opening post here by me (Michale CS) before you post IC in this thread. I'll have a briefing for the characters IC posted here shortly (and will edit this out once it's there).

new-fun-facts-about-avengers-age-of-ultron-reveal-a-whole-lot-322313.jpg

Aboard the Quinjet to Latveria...

mass_effect_miranda_lawson_female_smile_walking_light_costume_16092_540x960.jpg

"Greetings. I am Liz, a Life Model Decoy, and I'll be your pilot. I know everything SHIELD or any government agency knows about both Morgan Le Fay and Doctor Victor Von Doom. Of course that information ls already in the computers, but you can always ask me. I multitask well."

The pilot greeted them and immediately headed toward the cockpit. Other than those assigned to the mission, two SHIELD agents were assigned as flight crew and maintenance for the Quinjet.

The details of the mission were then revealed: Doom was in a retreat somewhere in Latveria at an undislosed location. He would, however, be available to speak with via one of his Doombots which would be sent to interact with the AEGIS team upon their arrival.

As things stand now, Doom's palace was under a strange sort of siege, with magical creatures appearing, disappearing, and being taken down by the Latverian defenses.

The location of Morgan couldn't be too far from the palace, and indeed she was keeping herself quite busy with the summoning she was doing to besiege the place.

"Of course, we think this is all a distraction intended to draw Doom out. As best we can tell, she is unaware of Doom's plea for help from us and of course our subsequent arrival. Once we arrive, and we are landing some distance away from the siege, it will be up to you to make contact with Doom and devise your strategy to defeat Morgan."

After the life model robot woman spoke her piece about the situation Cole put his hair up in a bun and coughed.

"I say we radio in with Doom, figure out where he thinks Morgan is..." Cole began speaking quickly and tactically checking the firearm in his hands, "We drop in before she knows Doom called in for assistance and quickly cut her down. Or at least subdue her till we know what the hell to do to kill her."

He paused and looked up from checking the rifle, "But if any of you have any plans I'm open to hear them. I just thought mine was the most fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.